Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

kabir' s plan has flaws in it

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
So ever since from the beginning kabir' s plan has flaws in it like he rushed everything and never cared to give details about aditi' s family members to neha at all like just knowing the names is not enough plus he never planned on how to handle the police investigation specially when the owner of millions of ruppes goes missing n comes back there is bound to be questions n suspicion which kabir failed to answer with a gud answer. Lastly he keeps threatening neha but it's not neha fault like she was never given enough time s if she messes up its her fault completely. Overall kabir' s planning is not gud enough to begin with like he should of planned out everything from how to handle police n his family,members so they are convinced that neha is aditi for sure lekin he never cared about details so now everybody is acting suspicious about aditi at some point which is creating problems for kabir n he is taking out his frustration on neha for reason since he can't control anyone or their minds lekin kabirji inti jaldi kya thi ek do months ruk jate toh phir yeh problems nahin hoti beta LOL

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 07 April 2012 at 2:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kabir' s plan has flaws in it" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
u have valid points and i felt the same.

when ever she tries to learn somethings reg. family members, he always neglected her words. what's the use later on shouting at her?? Angry

she should not question and act acc. to his instructions?? common man how can she without knowing anything without min. knowledge of what she is doing.

she tried to know the reason abt Ranveer's hatred towards him, then also he didn't answer. there are many such issues which may drag her into danger.

as per yesterdays episode, she is in danger and she thinks its the fear of Rishi being killed but i think as Guru mata said its she who is in danger.

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

u have valid points and i felt the same.

when ever she tries to learn somethings reg. family members, he always neglected her words. what's the use later on shouting at her?? Angry

she should not question and act acc. to his instructions?? common man how can she without knowing anything without min. knowledge of what she is doing.

she tried to know the reason abt Ranveer's hatred towards him, then also he didn't answer. there are many such issues which may drag her into danger.

as per yesterdays episode, she is in danger and she thinks its the fear of Rishi being killed but i think as Guru mata said its she who is in danger.

Agree neha bechari kuch bolti hain toh kabir gets furious for no reason like its better to explain to answer neha' s questions then aditifamily members.i don't find kabir planning to kill neha but its probably the same person who killed the watchman most likely. I suspect everyobe in aditi's family since everyone has a reaso to do so to gain the million rupees. Waise bhi paise ke liye toh apne bhi dushman ban jate hain.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 08 April 2012 at 11:26pm

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Stunnerz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
haha... ur right.. atleast police should hv come to know if aditi is really back or not..! Tongue

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
whatever. i like the show from first episode.SmileAtleast till the show story would spoil.

Edited by beautylover22 - 11 April 2012 at 6:39am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.