Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Calling TaaRey fans... (Page 5)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlerfan

if you are a so called" KRIYAANSH LOVER" Tongue Tongueyou wouldn't have just moved on and accepted any random chick with rey... Ermm

Yeaahh she should have cried, cursed the makers..make other people who are actually watching the show crazy, repeat one thing for gazillion times.. not everybody has so much time on their hands like you.. 

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 10 April 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunaya94Swaron238JalebiHeartskrittika23desigirl_VDaimy.-Sonali-marauderAlmas.

Tyler_Durden IF-Dazzler
Tyler_Durden
Tyler_Durden

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
u said not to comment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shonustardazzlerfansujana9

dazzlerfan IF-Dazzler
dazzlerfan
dazzlerfan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

if you are a so called" KRIYAANSH LOVER" Tongue Tongueyou wouldn't have just moved on and accepted any random chick with rey... Ermm

Yeaahh she should have cried, cursed the makers..make other people who are actually watching the show crazy, repeat one thing for gazillion times.. not everybody has so much time on their hands like you.. 
excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry...i didn't say i HAVE CRIED OR did any such shit which u have posted above..i just said THAT I WOULD NEVER  ACCEPT THE SO-CALLED TAREYTongue

shonustarDishali_Jainsujana9

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry...i didn't say i HAVE CRIED OR did any such shit which u have posted above..i just said THAT I WOULD NEVER  ACCEPT THE SO-CALLED TAREYTongue

spidey bang onClapClap i agree!!!! nd its waste telling ppl wat do u think leave it naa who cares!!!!!!LOL nd TAREY wat is itBig smile nd tanni do i know herShocked who is she?????WinkWinkWink

shonustarDishali_Jaindazzlerfan

dazzlerfan IF-Dazzler
dazzlerfan
dazzlerfan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujucoolstar

spidey bang onClapClap i agree!!!! nd its waste telling ppl wat do u think leave it naa who cares!!!!!!LOL nd TAREY wat is itBig smile nd tanni do i know herShocked who is she?????WinkWinkWink
hahaha true suju..absolutely trueLOL who the freak is tarey??ROFLROFLROFL and that taani is ...stalker girl...LOLLOLLOL..chal chod let's leave these pathetic losers to their Tarey...hahhaahhaaLOL...

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

hahaha true suju..absolutely trueLOL who the freak is tarey??ROFLROFLROFL and that taani is ...stalker girl...LOLLOLLOL..chal chod let's leave these pathetic losers to their Tarey...hahhaahhaaLOL...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL lets leave dem to deir own fate WinkWink TAANI Censored i Cant say a word LOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL
ROFL

shonustarDishali_Jaindazzlerfan

dazzlerfan IF-Dazzler
dazzlerfan
dazzlerfan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

ROFL lets leave dem to deir own fate WinkWink TAANI Censored i Cant say a word ROFL
ROFL
hahahaha trueLOLLOLLOL...now we have to see that girl's pathetic attempts at dancing too hahahahahah it will be fun to watchROFL...hahahahha serioulsy she is  A JOKE...nothing moreThumbs Down

dazzlerfan IF-Dazzler
dazzlerfan
dazzlerfan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dazzlerfan]if you are a so called" KRIYAANSH LOVER" Tongue Tongueyou wouldn't have just moved on and accepted any random chick with rey... Ermm

[/QUOTEhahahah but u and that i luv vampires  truly have time out of both of ur  sick life to sit and reply to my comments hereTongue

Edited by dazzlerfan - 11 April 2012 at 2:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonustarsujana9

Go to top