DC:ashwini article

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ashwini returns back to television

Ashwini Kalsekar, who took a brief break from television to try her luck in movies, got lucky with the Rohit Shetty-directed blockbuster Golmaal. Ashwini, who played the role of Vasooli in the Ajay Devgn starrer, is still recognised by that screen name of hers. But she is planning a return to the small screen, and in the show Hitler Didi, she has been roped in to perform a cameo role.

"I have just started working on this show, so I can't discuss much about it. I am playing a lawyer in the show, a character named Rani Bhatia," she discloses, adding that it's a rather hard hitting, author-backed role. "Adding anything more about my character would be ruining the suspense of the show, so I can't disclose. But all I can say right now is that my character will be defending a woman who's been raped. The woman (Mandira a.k.a. Rati Pandey's younger sister) was raped by Sameer, and it's my job to ensure justice is delivered," she says.

bold -- controversial lines...well anyways we have to remind that she turned negative may be the authors arent aware of it