where is khushi reaction of shyam holding her hand

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
CV's please show khushi doing something of shyam holding her hand...i mean there was no reaction after that...she was all chirpy with anjali after shyam hold her hand...

isnt she encouraging shyam for more...dont portray a girl in that way...u should have shown some reactions...she is silent...after marriage so many times he touches her...wht she is still keeping quiet...she doesnt even discuss with payal...atleast she should b discussing with payall...payal knows about shyam...
I think the next time Shayam touches her, the CV should make Khushi break his nose 😡 😡 

At least that way the CVs may very well help the dwindling TRPs! 

what he is doing is "sexual harassment"! This happens in offices and even  male family members subject women in their households to such offensive acts . by showing Khushi constantly remain quiet and suffer such advances, the serial's Writers & Director seem to be propagating the act by making it seem like Khushi is enjoying the pervert's constant touching and is encouraging the 'Dog' by remaining silent!!! 

I think this forum should take up a campaign, and request the serial producers, or who ever is the decision maker,  to show Khushi in a different light.  

And men like Shyam should know that a woman will not tolerate such behavior. 

she shud tell arnav truth ...
it is soo wrong that Cv's are showing this way.
Khushi is not taking any action and i think the way its going Shyam make further advances towards Khushi.

She should be seen to confide in sumone at least Payal or Buaji etc.

All i can say its totally wrong to show it this way.
Totally agree with the post and the comments made so far! 👍🏼
Khushi's a gutsy girl atleast in her own pagal ways she shud react to Shyam..CVs shud show that instead of portraying her becoming normal and PMSing on Arnav! 😡
Originally posted by -RAiNA-

it is soo wrong that Cv's are showing this way.
Khushi is not taking any action and i think the way its going Shyam make further advances towards Khushi.

She should be seen to confide in sumone at least Payal or Buaji etc.

All i can say its totally wrong to show it this way.

yes CV's r showing khushi silently not doing anything of shyam advance touches...it really looks like she doesnt mind him touching  just like arnav she didnt mind...ok arnav i can understand she had feelings...but y shyam she is allowing to touch her...it is so disgusting...
cv, either show khushi breaking shyams nose next time he touches or set his filthy eyes on her or let arnav to beat him thoroughly...