Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PaSSion oF LuV *kriyaansh* SS #2 completed (Page 17)

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Wil be waiting..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

--Min-Yoongi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Min-Yoongi--
--Min-Yoongi--

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Awesome Update Nams.. Loved It...

It's Ok Nams.. I Will Wait For The Update

..nams..

dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
waiting 4 ur update...
Arsha1994 Goldie
Arsha1994
Arsha1994

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Namz plzz updt soon...
keetha... Senior Member
keetha...
keetha...

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
namz... plzzz... update yar its been a long time 
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
update...!!!!!!!
..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

DELHI DARBAAR continued

I knw most of u have much expectation for DARK WATER RIDE.. but it's a small part.. actual romance is different.. anyw bak bak kam aur updt pado..

~DARK WATER RIDE~

Intro: okay the dark water ride is actually a underground club wich is dark yet bright wid different disco ligts.. the twist in club is there is continuous water flowing like rain evrywer.. ppl infact couples come ther for a slow dance.. the small competitions will b arranged once in a day..  hence this game is exclusively for couples and marrieds.

Rule: the couples who are opting for this game shud first enter the club.. how ?? u jus need to slide down the big water ride.. wich will lead u to the club entrance.. nd from there u need to take a boat and enter the club.. as simple as It cud b but as fun and as thrilling it can take.

http://www.hellotravel.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/normal/ChimelongWaterPark.jpg

And once u enter the club.. whats inside?

A freezing temperature wich will make ur bodies cling into each others.. the continuous flow of water on ur bodies making u take the heat of other..! and a slow dance.. competition is jus that how much u will resist to the cold and water flowing on u .. nd how far can u cling into each other dancing to slow music..

Rey got up as soon as gang disappeared.. kria was shocked she screamed  'REY YEH SAB MAZAK THA ??'

'oh my god!! Kria!! congrats!! Ur intellingent!!'

Kria: REY!!!!

He came closer to her..

'because I want enjoy WID MY WIFE too !!' she blushed at this..

'but rey wo log..'

'swayam hena..'

He jaws dropped down thinking he too helped rey she felt embrassed..

'kria chale ???'

'kaha ??' she asked looking down.. (pata nhi kya soch rhi thi)

'well we can go to room later.. abi lets enjoy the water rides..'

She looked at him surprised.. as she expected them to go to room.. he chuckled she looked aside biting her lips..

He hugged her from behind..

'hmm hum baadmei room mei jaake romance karenge okay ?? abi ul enjoy this one!! I promise!' he said as he bit her ear lobe..

'rey!!!' she blushed hard and ran away..

They both stood at the entrance of the water ride wich leads to the underground club..

'kya ismei jana padega ??'

(see the pic above :P she is bit scared)

'haan! And don't worry mei hoona.. I will not let u move away from me.. trust me' he said as he kept his hand forward to her..

She smiled and both sat..

And as the swayed down.. she screamed at higest peak of her voice.. seeing her scream he scremed..

She looked at hims confused and he crushed his lips on hers..

This was fantastic!! A breath taking ride! Wid passionate kiss! What else can b romantic ?? on such rides ??

They slide down the entrance.. she was panting hard.. he took was gasping some air.. more because of the kiss than excitement.

She looked at him and smiled.. and both got in..

They completely froze as they enetered..

(guys har baar kria bimaar nhi pad skti cz of getting wet in cold + rain adjust karlo)

There wer water splashes in different styles.. continuous water poured on them like rain along wid wich splashes of water came from nowhere wid different angles to make them separate.. that's what the tast was! They had to resist all hurdels and stay in each others arms..

First there was only rain. (artificial rain , il address as rain)

A soft sexy music was in bg.. there wer neareky 10-15 couples around.. they looked at al of them. And smiled at each other.. the game was bt to begin..

First there was a BIG SPLASH of water like a bucket of water is jus emptied on them.. it was in such a force that they wud move apart..

Rey pulled her closer to him.. kria hugged him tight.. the freezing temp wasn't helping at all.. they had to stay more close to each other..

Next water came from right side in vertical spring splash manner it made the move a bit away from their place.. but they face their back to the water and sticked more closer..

In this way they kept moving to the beats and water..

Time for final round.. water spilled from all possible sides (only 3 couples wer thr)

Making them go in all directions.. rey pulled kria into a kiss..

They kept kissing hard till the splash ended'

And finally they broke to gasp some air.. and they wer the winners..

(sorry if it sounded lame.. I had this in mind since long.. I heard abt such game in other countries from my frnd I don't knw exactly if such thing is der or she is lying!)

They came out shivering and looking each other and laughing.. and when whole gang was infront of them and swayam stood like he was caught red handed.. all looked at each other nd burst to laughter..

*next post*

Edited by nams_arsha - 29 April 2012 at 12:25am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103aarohi1232malificientkeetha...srujanahpvrArSha_ForeverchsripriyaEyesfriendlyGayatriJethaniJahnavi_KRASlove_arshanebuArsha1994Dishali_Jain--RAINA--zona_malikDazzling_Smilepuja_arshaanniemathiaskrekiholosapnaarshaHR-DMG4lifeyogini64sujana9shaffy_arshaaimy.kvarshakuhu_Arshacrazyskyluv_arshaZehnaseeb.--Min-Yoongi--The007Shivanimoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-anjali22-shenz-DilBoleRikara

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

*continued*

Sw: okay guys! Lets go back and get ready for ur final surprise swayam announced

1.      http://tamilmaxs.in/wp-content/gallery/trisha-hot-spicy-photos-in-red-saree/trisha-hot-spicy-photos-in-red-saree-41.jpg

2.      http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OMgugM8Rj9w/ThiW_Josi5I/AAA2Y/rVdxuuGyJQo/s1600/Indian_Designer_Sarees.jpg

3.      http://blog.cbazaar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/black-red.jpg

here are 3 saree pics..

so many of u guesed ryt rey had gifted a saree so wichevr u want u can imagine.. I imagine red and black saare (3rd option middle one)

Kria entered the room all went drenched wid cold.. rey also entered behind her.. she was trying to clear her hair..

He closed the door behind.. she turned to c him..

He looked lik he is going to pounce on his prey.. she gasped and moved back..

He stood infront of her..

And then moved behind

'can u get u ready ??' he asked softly in her ears, her eyes widened and she looked at him..

She remmebr what he had said last nite..

She moved a step back..

He wasn't going o leave her this time.. neither she cud object..

She closed her eyes and turned to face other side..

He came and stood behind her and whispered on here ears

'I love u baatcutter'

She smiled..

'if u feel embarrassed I will..' she interrupted by hugging him tight..

'u hav all ryts in me rey! Its u and only u forevr!! Mujse zyada mujpe tumara haq he rey' she said looking into his eyes surrendering herself..

He tunred off the main lights of the room.. only dim lights wer on..

Her breath wer running at faster rates..

He pulled off her tee..she shut her eyes closed breathing hard..

He slid the towel on her bare stomach drying the water drops.. he kissed on navel.. she stretched..

He came up kissed her chest..

She hugged him..

(ok bus isse zyada I cnt as of now.. coz suhaag raat updt b toh hai ?? :P )

He tucket the pullu on her shoulders.. and kissed on her nape as he wrapped his hands on her waist..

She opened her eyes..

She was looking more beautiful now.. on his arms..

She smiled as she gave a peck on his cheeks she went out..

He also changed and came out..

Gang ahd arranged some party for dem.. there wer their college frenz.. it was jus like reception..

Dancing cheering hooting continued all nyt..

Finally they reached the aiport biding bye to her mom her freenz.. and then rey to his parents..

Kriyaansh went to London for the start of their new life..

So next updt in the evening.. till thn tc..

And it will b the last part… haan haan u heard ryt! Last part.. it will have suhaag raat content…

Edited by nams_arsha - 29 April 2012 at 12:30am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103misha65_lovekriyansh_EyesfriendlyKoolKatz--Nishi--chsripriyagrungta11senoritashwetaWinzmalificientsrujanahpvrkeetha...nebulove_arshaDishali_JainJahnavi_KRASGayatriJethaniArsha1994ekiholo--RAINA---Pia-anniemathiaskrDazzling_SmileNirju99Saumya_D3StolenKiss.puja_arshashaffy_arshakvarshaaishasullyaimy.kritzzz_ArShayogini64sapnaarsha---Shailu----Neethu-HR-DMG4life--Min-Yoongi--Snigs.-FrozenRain-anjali22Born2Dance-shenz-The007ShivaniKriYaansh960moon_cupcakeluv_arshakuhu_ArshaZehnaseeb.Flame.Of.RosecrazyskyDilBoleRikara

kuhu_Arsha IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu_Arsha
kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
jst one word wowww kya likhti ho yr,,,,it was so so so romantic ,,,,,,i m jst luv ur ff,,,,,,,,,,

..nams..

Go to top