Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lovekriyaansh

Awesome as usual... Nams... Loved it...
 but i guess saree pehanana purra likh deti tho aur majja aati... u knw na how luchchi I am !!! 😆
Ab jaldi jaldi aage ka update kar.. k... Love you!! muaaahhh

trust me meine lika tha fir wo thoda odd sa laga :P and yeh update length error agaya 😡 and muje iss baar lamba updt nhi karna tha soo i had to shorten it 😆

u knw na mei toh lucchi hoon 😉 luv yaa tooo 😳
..nams.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyansh24

kya update tha...

but chhota tha...

it was sweet... it was like not jungle mein mangal but park mein mangal...

loved it... and i was thinking that ki when she'll update as u said month end mein khatam kregi toh main soch rhi thi ki kitne update degi...

1 year leap wala bhi degi kya...?????

meine chota kia!!! warna tum log chappal leke maaroage that suhaag raat is not hawt!! sab romance yahi pe daalu tho wahan kya karun ??? 😕

hahahah yess meri maaa one year leap matlab PRESENT day !! wala update milega !!! 😳
..nams.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOV_ARSHA_KREYA

It was to hot n to romantic update... Dark water ride wah nammy kya ride thi supeb,fantastic,mindblowing.. Egarly waiting for nxt update...

how ru sweetheart ??? long time baat hi nhi ki..!!!! sorry jaan ! 😭😭
..nams.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritzzz_ArSha

wen will u update??

now 😳
..nams.. thumbnail

TRIP TO LONDON..

Rey and kria.. reached London.. and got enrolled in the dance academy.. little did they know that the course was jus 4hrs per day.. what will they do rest of the day.. sitting along romancing wud be the bestest idea but aisa romance ka kya maza ??? it wud b fun wid 'dieing to meet' situation..

Kria insisted rey to take over some job.. nd then their dad asked him to take over their business.. unwillingly he took over..

And when he realised the business was a complete challenge to him as the business was in a state to drown !!

Kria supported him but he needed her not jus moral support but as an assistant.. she dint hesitate cz due to tis they wud get more time to spend wid each other..

How they took over it as a challenge..

Getting the apartment set.. adjusting to the routines.. and getting involved wid business wid tadka of their cute romantic moments! What else a gal wud dream of ??

A such a caring husband ?? a husband who is her boss ?? a mischievous and adventurous herself being his wife ?? her all tym dream of dance wid him ?? what else she wanted ?? wid their sweet nok jhoks nevr ending fights and infinite love.. their life was as simple as happier it cud b..

Does life alwaz be happier ?? no it doesn't ! but if u knw how to handle the situation  then ?? it wud be awsum!!

But life is as said 'kabhi katta kabhi meeta'

U cnt chuck the bitter part of life.. but its in ur hands to make them sweeter..

And they knew how to do it! nevertheless they are made for each other!!!

It took a month to get settled down and to handle business stuffs..

It was then they got time for themselves and most importantly for their romance!

And they went to tour of 1 week sight seeing London..

' a kiss under eiffel' is a desire wich every gal mite have ?? isn't it ??

And he made it cum true.. when he gave a surprise picnic on their bday to paris in the name of business trip..

How much she loved him ?? she cudnt count.. how much he loved her ? may be even a god remained silent to answer!!

A trip to London! How they named their honey moon ! and how she wrote evry single thing in her diary in the above name.. he insisted her in getting it published.. but she nevr willed why ??

She felt shy.. but it contained all how she enjoyed in every place.. how much he loves her.. how she loves him.. she hadn't written anythn much in it.. as now rey had become her companion more than diary.. cz she nevr hesitated to share any feelings wid him!! No matter How weird How stupid it cud be.. she was confortable and he loved it when she shared every single thing wid him.. his heart ached sometimes how she hid those sad things from him.. but he had taken a promise from her that she shud share all her feelings wid him , if its happy sad or weird!! And she promised and then on there wer no secrets bw two!

*next post*

..nams.. thumbnail

*continued from prev post*

LIFE: a year anniversary

Okay okay now FLAHS BACK OVER!!! Finally shaadi ki flshabacks over!! Coming back to present..!

She cuddled closer in his arms, not having content sleep she opened her eyes..

She chuckled seeing how he sleeps!! His mouth half open.. like a cute baby doll! He baby.. her dear husband!! How much she missed him all this week.. and today was their last day in india.. as their vacations were ending and they had to go back to London..

She sighed.. have to leave india again.. it was then it stricked to her that today was their anniversary!!! Huh! Did he forget ??? she was shocked!!

It was alrdy 11.59 and only 1 minute.. she expected him to wake up and greet her.. but wait looking him sleeping soo heavenly it dint seem he wud get up.. frustrated she turned to other side and murmuring some curses she slept..

It was 12 when her mobile vibrated silently.. she was still annoyed of rey.. she wanted him to wish her first' but it was neha who was calling her..

She tried not to pick up.. she turned to rey.. he was still sleeping.. she groaned and got up and lifted her fone.. she was about to press 'recive' button that someone held her fone out of her hand.. to her surprise he was standing infront of her..

She was still angry.. she looked at him questioning eyes..

He chuckled

'my weirdly cuteee baaatuctter' he said pulling her cheeks annoying kria even more.. he hugged heer tight.. he brought her to the mirror.. she still had a pout on her face..

He smiled and slid down the chain on her neck.. she looked at it wide eyes'

It was the same chain wich she had seen in the shop when she went along wid neha..

'happy anniversary Mrs Kria Reyaansh singhania!' he said in his sweet and loving voice..

She smiled wide and hugged him..

Breaking the hug she askd 'rey yeh chain ???'

'pasand aya??' he asked excitedly

'I was checking few shops wahan pe this chain impressed me!! How sweet jus lik us.. (it's a diamond chain wid small pendent of gal n guy in a dancing fose)

How their likes are same

( wondering wer she saw the chain ?? refer https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2657737?pn=14 and prev chapter )

She hugged him saying thnkx..

And there was door bell jus then. Both looked at each other..

Rey wore a shirt and went down.. (hehehehe he was still shirtless!!)

As kria opened the door whole gang came inside and took both of them in a bone crashing hug !!!

They hooted and greeted both of them..

Swayam came forward and congratulated kria handleing a book..

She wondered what it may b..

it named 'Dil Dosti Dance'

she looked at him puzzled while all along wid rey smiled..

rey: sorry tumei bina bataye tumari diary..

she looked at him wide eyes.

he came closer to her and whispered

'don't worry humari kuch secret baatein b tumne diary mei lika tha na.. wo sab chodke I chosed some best things and made it a buk. Swayam punblsihed it..'

Kria cudnt belive her ears!! Was she seeing some dream ??

Wat she shud be ?? angry wid him for taking her diary widout her permission ??

Love him even more for making it so special for her??

She was confused..

Sw: don't worry.. yeh sale ke liye nhi hai!! its exclusively fr us! (showing gang) and u can give it to anyone whom u want!!

Kria smiled!! These two person in her life is certainly god's gift! A husband like rey! A best frnd like swayam!! And sweet gang!! Who are alwzz wid each other!!

What else she needs ??

Smilingly she agreed and hugged rey and thnked him!!

*wait wait not over!! Epilogue will be up soon! Wid the link to suhaag raat OS!* until then enjoy this

Edited by nams_arsha - 11 years ago
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Res

Unres...

Yay..  1st One To Comment THat Be Without Pm...Dhink Chika...   

Update Was Awesome Nams..
London Part Was  Nice

A such a caring husband ?? a husband who is her boss ?? a mischievous and adventurous herself being his wife ?? her all tym dream of dance wid him ?? what else she wanted ?? wid their sweet nok jhoks nevr ending fights and infinite love.. their life was as simple as happier it cud b..

A trip to London! How they named their honey moon ! and how she wrote evry single thing in her diary in the above name.. he insisted her in getting it published.. but she nevr willed why ??

Loved These Parts
... Awee .. Their First Anniversary ...😳  ..
And The Book DIL DOSTI DANCE...😆.. Rey Published Kriya's Dairy 😆 .. I Remembered Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain...

Update Was Perfect ...

Waiting For Next Update.. But Really Sad That This SS Gonna End.. I Will Miss This SS.. One Of My Fav ... Hope You Will Write More FF/SS/OS .. Waiting For Your Works.. And I Love Your Works...
Edited by RockStarHuda - 11 years ago
Arsha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum prt dear...
It ws perfect...
Wht else does a girl need in hr lyf...
Rey is such a sweet heart...
Der tour...d kiss under effil Itz every girl's dream...😳
He fulfilled all hr wishes...
dey knew he 2 handle things at tough times...
So much of care...love...
dey r jst made fr each other...
he gifted he d chain on he anniversary...aww so cute...
dey printed d dairy...DIL DOSTI DANCE...
she hd hr dreams fulfilled d perfect DIL DOSTI DANCE...
It ws simply superb...
Luv u 🤗
Ur truly a great riter.⭐️

I'm gonna miss dis ss very badly...
Waitin fr ur OS...

Edited by Arsha1994 - 11 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

*Res*

Sorry*Kan Pakadke*

----Unres---

Trip to London-It will be surely gorgeous bcoz only Kriyaansh wil b deir.

Enrollment in a dance academy which is 4 hours of a day!!

I thot they wil b involved in romance d rest of d day but they r too good.

Kriya insisted on Rey to take up a job n his dad told him to own d business

These lines u kno were just awesome..ya which girl wudnt die for such things...

Kiss under eiffel tower n he made it true for her saying it was a business trip n throwing up party...wow!!How sweet of him..!!

N kriya's diary how she preserved all her moments in d diary n he wanted her to publish it to which she says no!!

Sach mein which gal wants her personal diary to be published..

N abt d next post i will giv a fresh comment.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
..nams.. thumbnail
EPILOGUE

'ok byeee neha cu soon' kria gave one last hug as neha went outside their house..

neha peeped back and said : kria me tellling it 100 tyms now 101th time THANK YOU FOR CUMING BACK!!!

kria shot a one last glare before she broke into a laughter
'haaan meri maa ur welcome!!' she said closing the door..
neha again opened the door back

'aur deal yaad hena ??? yash will b married to..' he shut the door infront of neha's face before neha cud complete.. and screamed ' haaan NEHA i knw!!!!!!!! lekin decision mei nhi le skti and uske liye abi b time hai!!!!!!!!!!! got it!!!!' she slamed
she shook her head before laughing hard as she cleaned the dining table.. it was almost 7pm..

'itni der hogayi.. yeh dono andar kar kya rhe hai' she worried as she setted the dining table and went inside her room..

no one was in room..

'rey rey' she kept calling..
finally she cud hear the sound of shower..

she slowly pushed open the washroom door and for what she saw there she cudnt control laughing..

she laughed till her stomach ached..

awww!! she said loudly before bursting into another laughter..

'funny huh??' rey glared at her..

'how cute!!' she said pulling the cheeks of rey and her lil baby YASH..
her 3year 9 months old baby..

both dad and son where shirtless and in a mess!!!
how cute they looked ??
wid rey in his boxers ( a lil big one 😆 dirty minds ) and her son in a small boxers LOL 😆 they both we a sample!!!
both looked up wid mess hairs asking for help 😆

the main weakness!! rey always finds it hard to shampoo his hairs..
😆and kria is the one who always helps him in bath 😳 afterall they are diehard romantic 😉

'jaisa baap waisa beta' she laughed again.. before she started shampooring her baby.. 'rey tum baby ko shower b nhi de skte!! wait how can u ?? khud toh teek se shower nhi le skte !!!!''😆

he kept drooling over her and their kid.. how cute was their family ???

she got up and started wiping Yash's hair.. again he kept drooling over.. and hugged her waist.. kria was dumbstruck..

yash ran outside..

'hmm now my turn' he said like a baby sitting infront of her..
she looked sternly to move.. but he held her hand again.. she cudnt refuse his cuteness!!!

she smiled and kissed his forhead and started shampooing him..
he kept tickling her stomach by moving his hands under her tee.. she kept hitting him but all in vain..
'shaitaan!! i doubt!! whose my kid ?? u or yash ???'

he came closer to her and pulled her down making her sit in his lap and hugging her tight by waist..

'i love ..'

jus then yash knocked the door and run away..
rey released kria.. while she was laughing.. rey  kept peeping at the door if he was here !! hahahhaa poor rey he looked lik a kid who stole a chocklate and is aucght red handed.. kria shuffled rey's hair and threw towel on him as she walked out..

'what ??? was she serious' rey screamed as he got yash fix his jeans..
kria came to the room smiling..
'haan neha ne kaha ki uski beti RIYA aur Yaash ki shaadi kara dete hai'

rey raised his brows
'uffo!! not now!! jab bade ho jayenge tab!!!' rey glared at her..

yash pulled rey's collar .. ( yash was on bed ) nd said 'Liya accchi hai' (Riya acchi hai ) he said and ran into kria's arms leaving rey confused behind.. yash hid his face on kria's waist and smiled ..

jus then a gal dressed like princess came to the room.. calling 'Yaach' ( yash )
yash ran near riya..

rey stood next to kria biwildered but kria was loving dis..

rey nodded NO to yash.. but yash gave a peck on riya's face and ran away..
kria laughed harder!!

she kissed on rey's cheeks..
and went out..

vicky entered 'hiii rey'

rey imagined - vicky and neha coming in traditioanl saaree wid taalis in hand and standing infront of rey and saying 'meri riya ab teri BAHU' and neha said 'and YASH meri daamant baning'

rey screamed : yeh yeh kya keh rhe ho vicky!!!??

riya : ji dadiji!! now riya becoming ur daughter-in-law!!

yash: dad!!! riya ko dekte pata nhi kya hojata hai.. aisa lagtha hai ki pool mei gir rha hoon!!

vi: awww!! junior vicky and neha..

rey: NOOO

kria woke up from sleep rubbing her eyes at his scream..
rey: yash!! tumara daamant NO WAY!!!!

kria cuddled closer to him and kissed his cheeks..
'bura sapna dekha ?? dadiji'
rey got up at once wid a jerk.. kria was laughing..
kria: gosh rey!!!! typical DAD ban gaye ho tum!!
kria: shut up!!! dont think much!! humari b toh love marriage hena ??? and c'mon now!!!! u cant b this filmy!!
rey smiled thinking how idiotic he had got..
both went to yash's room who was sleeping..
rey kissed his forehead..
rey was about to leave.. wen yash said
'liya..'
rey looked at him wid wide eyes..
'itni b acchi nhi hai' yash said winking.. rey smiled and hugged him.. kria saw this from far and tear fell down her eyes..
rey went near kria saying Gudnyt to yash.. he hugged her from back and kria wispered
'thnku for giving me yash' rey bent near her ears..
'tumei toh j'r reyaansh mil gaya wat abt junior kria ??'
kria blushed and ran to her room..

Edited by nams_arsha - 11 years ago