PaSSion oF LuV *kriyaansh* SS #2 completed - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome,,, mindblowing,,, incredible job dear . . . . . . . Read 2 big updates (or to say 4 as in parts πŸ˜‰ )
& all were superb . . . . All that shadi vali masti & unki feelings for each other . . . Romance & care,,, the friendship & ultimately the passion of love πŸ˜ƒ
The marriage is over,, & we are near the end of this ff... 😭 . . . . . Hope u could continue it further too
This ff is really special & its bcoz of ur creativity . . . . . I can never bid it goodby,,,, will read it again & again whenever I miss it... 😳
I wish u continue 'Love is my drug' someday . . . . I seriously love ur ff's & ur height of imagination too . . . . πŸ˜‰
& atlast a BBBIIIGGG TTHHAANNNXXX for writing this ff . . . . . πŸ₯³ . . . . It truly justifies its name for the MEGICAL couple Kriyaansh(arsha) πŸ˜›
firstly congrs nams 4 2nd thread πŸ₯³

n nw coming to update awww dat was tooo awsummm...n i was thnking abhi itna romance h to 1st n8 ka kya hoga...hehehe 😳
kriyaansh dere never ending romance...awww...n dat gift actually i dn't want to guess dat i want suspense hehehe...luv dis update sooo much 😊
awesome their love their closeness their intimacy everything is so so so so so beautiful and they  really r picture perfect couple loved the update eagerly waiting for nxt one plz update soon and thnx for pm me and congrags for new thread
if this is so hot i can only imagine the next one love u nams this was hottest ever
congratulations for the second thread and thanks for the pm and amaZAYN update :D

yeppi... loved the updates...

u rock Nams...

waiting for tomorrow n the next update...

n congo for the 2nd thread... this ss totally deserve it...πŸ₯³
first congo for thread 2 its amazing
as usual perfect update 
Edited by sauravkathuria - 11 years ago
LAMBA LAMBA🀣🀣🀣 dekh meine LAMBA LAMBA comment kiya hai 🀣🀣🀣
Congratulations for new ThreadπŸ₯³

it was Superb...i loved it.