Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND - Lost in Translation (Page 3)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basheerahmajeed

Thanks for a sensible post again.Totally agree. Stay well and healthy.

Just want to know ,why indian serials has to stretch for years? Cant they be like other asian serials which has a maixmum of 25 episodes. Story will be told. Fans will be kept engrossed and interested. MUs cleared in no time.  We can then buy dvds , gift it to love ones for birthdays and christmases.Will it be really a disaster if they are short ,crisp and a runaway hit.

Thank you for your comments...

Or even have seasons like friends and becker...one season one MU sort it quickly, next season another issues and so on...and yes DVD realease and movie series and all???i guess money is the issue here but even with no money they can bring many twists and turns in the current story...they can explore payal and akash relationship, mami and anjali's soul mate and many more i mean the CV's get paid to do this right???but what is more bothersome is we are kind of banned from saying anything that is constructive at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maddy1270SeerialLoops

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukri

I also hate the arguement that we shouldnt criticise Arnav, coz he will feel bad in future (like u mentioned Vibha - repentance - bed her - dream of every ASR fan).

Yes we all know in the end Arhi will be the perfect couple and will have their happily every after. But does that mean we don't discuss the aspects of the characters we see?

Well if we shouldnt, then why are we even discussing this show in the forum the first place, just to drool on the male lead?

Just wait for Khushi bashing gals. The day after Arnav learns about Khushi's innocense, he will try to hurt himself it seems, as per spoilers). and the first episode after that, when Khushi refuses to  accept his apology, these girls are going to be the first ones bashing the poor girl !!

Same here I hate that too...so he will repent in future!!!!! well big deal!!!!! what is going to be the great repentance????him bedding her????ohhh how great...

I can imagine the khushi bashing...she should just move on and he was right in his mind and he needs love as the dead mom said and what not...sorry khushi should not forgive him at all if not easily...in my mind she should just move on but that wont happen so atleast this non forgiving should be for a while...

Dont worry hun we will be there to be her supporters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maddy1270SeerialLoops

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aath

I agree with you entirely.  This forum has many members who are real young and some real naive. I often ignore their naive posts.
We all have our opinions and views on the show. Each to their own.
But yes, It's difficult to digest crappy story thrown at us, at times.

Thanks dear...same here  to each its own but to tell us not to do this or that is not right...i guess one day they will realise the situation but till then...no point...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Hey vibhaBig smile

A very apt and weII written  post

I came across a few posts too

This word bashing and IF i am getting so used  to this word  ,in fact i accidentaIy used this word at my work pace the other day instead of criticism and got weird reactions , embarrassed

Arnav  that character is written with negative shaded even guI khan agrees to it if we say it is bashing funny ,

I think the character being grey is deIibrate, possibiIy so that the redemption track can make sense and they can regain their trps  

but beIoved cvs dont know where to draw the Iine , and mostIy atIeast for me with this mu track and the pIot the character has crossed the Iine of decency and it is very poorIy executed

what is sad about this track is other than arnav and his trture, {that too same diaIogues , same manhandIing} MU track  has nothing, to think of as you say the story hasn't moved an inch from the wedding day,

i am unhappy about the pace , Iack of story , Iack f Iogic , irresposibIe dispay of domestic vioIence /justification ,romanticising manhandiing i can g n

saying this,does that make me a basher , so be it!!!

you take care dear

hugs t yu
get weII soon , my prayers are with you

tiII then we wiII rock IF , nari morchas Hug

Edited by tttttt1 - 07 April 2012 at 5:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriAfyaAsh95SeerialLoops

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Everyone is free to share their views on the show and characters but there is no need to target the fan groups. Some post/statements made here on the fan groups are quite offensive and could lead to arguments/fights amongst the forum members. Closed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25nyxxSillyPepper_TheJoker-

Go to top