Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Sharon's Decision?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will Sharon agree to become he 6th weakling dancer?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [60.53%]
15 [39.47%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I had hoped that no more team divide would be there now. All will perform as louisans . And Swayam and Sharon could dance together their as partner. I know it will happen even if Sharon will become sixth dancer of weakling but Sharon as weakling team member is really bothering me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238

Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniStar23

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#330066">If she joins weakling team it won't effect her friendship, I'm sure, cuz Simmi and Rinni are already supporting her, I guess, and the rest of the guys will support too.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#330066">It'll be a great change in D3 if Sharon joins weakling team, Swaron fans will be very happy and no morequarrelingtoo. But if in the show Taani joins weakling team there'll be no change, as Kriya was also a weakling and Taani in her place will be too. So there'll be changes seen if this happens..!!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#330066">Really hoping Sharon as the 6th dancer!!</font>
Well i really really wish dat it happens Smile it would be a bliss to see sharon and swayam dancing together as a team Embarrassed
Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

<font color="#003333">I had hoped that no more team divide would be there now. All will perform as louisans . And Swayam and Sharon could dance together their as partner. I know it will happen even if Sharon will become sixth dancer of weakling but Sharon as weakling team member is really bothering me.</font>
It bothers me too..i mean sharon as a Weakling!? It will be quite a change!!

marauder

dn-star Senior Member
dn-star
dn-star

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I think she is going to do it...but of course with her attitude!
Something like: "ya, ill do this but i actually dont want to"Wink

Edited by dn-star - 08 April 2012 at 5:01am

Swaron238

Go to top