Poll

Will Sharon agree to become he 6th weakling dancer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Swaron238 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola guys!! According to the new promo all are considering Sharon to become the 6th weakling dancer. So what do you think?? Will our diva/princess agree? I don't think she will Leave her team:( which is both good and bad! Good cause it will show the dosti part, bad cause den swaron story will again suffer a set back :( share ur views:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
patha nai...confused...will it be gud or bad...in my opinion juss for the time being she can stand as a support for weakling team...can become  the female lead...this way there will not be any injustice to DAZZLING team  as well...BTW y will be it any harm or bad if she becomes the female lead of weakling...This is wat i want to see...seing sharon dancing vth swayam...its like a dream...isnt it????  well..wat was the new promo all abt??? Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 12 years ago
kash4ARrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think she will - theres a change coming in her 
Blessedfool thumbnail
I think she would agree.Now that Taani is Swayams sister ...I wonder how weaklings  would perform duets πŸ˜•  I cannot imagine bharat or amar dancing with Taani πŸ˜’ and Taani is also super interested in getting close to rey so theres no way sharon would say no to this 
subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys can i have links for the promo...
Swaron238 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

patha nai...confused...will it be gud or bad...in my opinion juss for the time being she can stand as a support for weakling team...canbecome the female lead...this way there will not be any injustice toDAZZLING team as well...BTW y will be it any harm or badif she becomes the female lead of weakling...This is wat i want to see...seing sharon dancing vth swayam...its like a dream...isnt it???? well..wat was the new promo all abt???

So agree wid u!! I really want sharon and swayam to dance together!! *hayee* nd d best thing is if sharon cums in d weakling team den she can like take a proper wala revenge from shivam nd his team too πŸ˜‰ well in d promo dey showed taani listening to music on the earphones nd randomly dancing( copy of sonam kapoor in delhi 6 ) nd simmi convincing sharon to becum the 6th weaklin dancer! It looks der's gonna b a competition between sharon and taani for the spot..not dat v dont noe who d winner will be πŸ˜›
Swaron238 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash4ARrocks

i think she will - theres a change coming in her

I soo wish dat happens:) bt i dont want d other dazzlers to feel bad abt not getting a chance to dance in footloose:( Nd all the jealousy shit to cum in..:(
Swaron238 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravani.gunturi

I think she would agree.Now that Taani is Swayams sister ...I wonder how weaklings would perform duetsπŸ˜• I cannot imagine bharat or amar dancing with TaaniπŸ˜’and Taani is also super interested in getting close to rey so theres no way sharon would say no to this<div></div>

I noe even i was thinking the same thing :D taani nd swayam..Duets..weird much 🀒 i soo want sharon to say yes bt den u noe it might be unfair to the rest of the dazzlers :( Edited by Swaron238 - 12 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I had hoped that no more team divide would be there now. All will perform as louisans . And Swayam and Sharon could dance together their as partner. I know it will happen even if Sharon will become sixth dancer of weakling but Sharon as weakling team member is really bothering me.
Swaron238 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiniStar23

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#330066">If she joins weakling team it won't effect her friendship, I'm sure, cuz Simmi and Rinni are already supporting her, I guess, and the rest of the guys will support too.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#330066">It'll be a great change in D3 if Sharon joins weakling team, Swaron fans will be very happy and no morequarrelingtoo. But if in the show Taani joins weakling team there'll be no change, as Kriya was also a weakling and Taani in her place will be too. So there'll be changes seen if this happens..!!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#330066">Really hoping Sharon as the 6th dancer!!</font>

Well i really really wish dat it happens 😊 it would be a bliss to see sharon and swayam dancing together as a team 😳