Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
If this question was asked before Sharad's entry I would surely said Nihan 😃 But, Now I'm lovinggg Ashni Chemistry I Can FEEL it ❤️
LurveTorres thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AshNi all the way. Multiple voting is on hehe
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well much as I would like to vote for Ashni but the fact is that there seem to be zero chemistry between the leads in the show.
Sharad is super but with Kritika; he or they both seem more like happy go lucky friends rather than a couple even with all the on screen touchy scenes. 
I just dnt see sizzling chemistry there and somehow even though am watching this show only for Sharad I cld more than skip the show yesterday as I felt it was better to catch on my beauty sleep than wait to watch the show.
Mallu/Ashu(MB), Mallu/Ashu(SK) both seem so much better together than any of the other pairs mentioned there.
Rohan/Nidhi I can say are much more suited to each other and would make a far better couple in the current context of the show.
The leads do not blow u away at all with their chemistry so that pretty much spoils the fun.

arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GERTRUDIS

Well much as I would like to vote for Ashni but the fact is that there seem to be zero chemistry between the leads in the show.

Sharad is super but with Kritika; he or they both seem more like happy go lucky friends rather than a couple even with all the on screen touchy scenes. 
I just dnt see sizzling chemistry there and somehow even though am watching this show only for Sharad I cld more than skip the show yesterday as I felt it was better to catch on my beauty sleep than wait to watch the show.
Mallu/Ashu(MB), Mallu/Ashu(SK) both seem so much better together than any of the other pairs mentioned there.
Rohan/Nidhi I can say are much more suited to each other and would make a far better couple in the current context of the show.
The leads do not blow u away at all with their chemistry so that pretty much spoils the fun.

Well i cant completely agreee with u...MB and KK had zero chemisty...but i thnk SK and KK luks gud together..aatleast btr dan MB and KK together...I agree SK is doing a gr8 job but my main reason to watch d show despite of lack of gud trps and plot is just KK...!! 
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes my dear I agree Sharad is good and Kritika is also good and they are very good actors but as an "onscreen" couple they are just not doing the trick. They are both good looking no doubt but mazaa toh tab aaye jab unki on screen chemistry click ho jo nahi ho rahi hai, atleast it is not making me go wow.

Originally posted by: arjuhi4evr

Well i cant completely agreee with u...MB and KK had zero chemisty...but i thnk SK and KK luks gud together..aatleast btr dan MB and KK together...I agree SK is doing a gr8 job but my main reason to watch d show despite of lack of gud trps and plot is just KK...!! 

arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Originally posted by: GERTRUDIS

Yes my dear I agree Sharad is good and Kritika is also good and they are very good actors but as an "onscreen" couple they are just not doing the trick. They are both good looking no doubt but mazaa toh tab aaye jab unki on screen chemistry click ho jo nahi ho rahi hai, atleast it is not making me go wow.

To kya MB and KK ki chemistry made u say wow...it nevr did for me...!! but yea hope to get sum scenes of dem in d upcuming episode...!! 😊
fiona18 thumbnail

no doubt one & only my fav AshNi...  

shibz thumbnail
Mallu-Jagan make an awesome couple🤣
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one n only ashu and nidhi for me
arjuhi4evr thumbnail