Rohan-Nidhi
Mallu-Jagan
Mallu-Rohan
Anjie-Ranganath
Anjie-Rohan
Mallu-Ranganath
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Ashni, Ashni and only Ashni of course...
One more option is there Armaan - Mallika. I think they will make a good pair too. Anyways, for me 
AshNi❤️ ❤️❤️  ❤️❤️  ❤️❤️  ❤️❤️ ❤️
guys Ashni ki jodi to tab hi banegi nah jab Mallu- Jagan ki banegi...infact agar Mallu-Rohan ki ban gai...to dono Mallu-Rohan se chutkara mil jaega Ashni ko...!! 
AshNi❤️
Lakin Rohan ka kya karoon,Nidhiii karke jo bayeth gayaa,Mandira ka pati kaash mar jaaye to usse shaadi kara dunga😉.Nahin to Mallu fraud Jagan ke paas se lautneke baad usse hi...😆
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

AshNi❤️
Lakin Rohan ka kya karoon,Nidhiii karke jo bayeth gayaa,Mandira ka pati kaash mar jaaye to usse shaadi kara dunga😉.Nahin to Mallu fraud Jagan ke paas se lautneke baad usse hi...😆

oh gud idea!! kuch bhi karke bhagao ye rohan n mallu ko kisi na kisike saath...!! 😛
100% ASHNI

They were looking very good together in the scene where they were walking side by side in JS when they were going to meet BB.

ASHNI ROCKS😊
So much votes for Rohan-Nidhi!Lagta hai Rohan khud hi aa gaya hai,NIdhiii.
Edited by SwastikAshNi - 11 years ago
For this concept Ashni only.
But I want to see Rohan and Nidhi jodi too.

I voted for mallu jagan. they have so much in common as someone 's thread said lasr night. on top of that, they r both manipulative, selfish and concieted. 
Rohan- nidhi ko itne votes?? kya bt hai?? i thought 1 bhi vote nhi ayega bcoz der was so much halla after rohans changing character!!