Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 92)

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Supna9

How children come to shanti van 4 da tuition 4rm buaji mahela.

And that too from 7 PM to 9 PM, in a city like Delhi..Or are the Raizadas providing the transportation??LOL

Yes, the hours are odd.. but why was she teaching pari story ..I mean why would they need Hindi tution ??

wahi na sathu...she called buaji remember..it means she is giving tutions to poor children way good...its a rich locality right and she used to come by auto..god thoda logic dikathey tho achha hotha naAngry  Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abavizooni.blueSupna9Gita97tanthya

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by abavi

And that too from 7 PM to 9 PM, in a city like Delhi..Or are the Raizadas providing the transportation??LOL
Probably Kushi's new venture from morning 9 to evening 6 Dabba service and then take one hour break, from 7 to 9 Tuition service... She works sooo haaard to return that 300 Rs to her pati!

I thght dabba service is stopped by ASR..LOL

Did he stop it or did he just say Shukla will handle the office part, you don't come...?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abavizooni.blueSupna9tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by --Anna--

Well I just read somewhere that Arnav needs to be jailed for he forced Khushi into marriage!

I thought she had a choice and she chose what she thought was right!? Confused

Anna, where did you read this???

On the main forum! Which I try to resist going to - but a major discussion is happening that Arnav needs to be sent to jail and Khushi should complain! Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52zooni.bluevasirajuSupna9Gita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Probably Kushi's new venture from morning 9 to evening 6 Dabba service and then take one hour break, from 7 to 9 Tuition service... She works sooo haaard to return that 300 Rs to her pati!

No just gave her an Option to work from homeLOL Like he worked from home calling aman for everything... She can call shukla now...

I bashed 4 Lions superiors that TRP samjhao and SP Superiors took the idea and did their reach 7-9 pm... and if this is co-incidence then I have gone purely crazy. Angry

Edited by doodleberry - 09 April 2012 at 2:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abavizooni.blueanjani-paglivasirajuSupna9Gita97tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by tanthya

Yes, the hours are odd.. but why was she teaching pari story ..I mean why would they need Hindi tution ??

totally ill logic.
Can u tell me in indian gov school 4rm which class they start english?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueGita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by doodleberry

Bye Zu. 

See, I tell you, Gul is concentrating only on ASR and Arnav. With Khushi the problem is, it's not a well thought character. They mold her character according to the story demand, fans reaction, SP interfering and of course critics views. 

The problem is the story is been seen through ASR's Perspective and that's why we see Shyaam's character changing, Khushi's charcter changing, Aakash to an extent... and Anjali. 

Like on friday, a simple scene -  just to show how ASR reacting to Khushi and Anjali at the moment, they did the pool scene where ASR calls up Anjali and reminds her abt the medicine to be taken and Anji says she'z staying back v/s Khushi's MIA from the room. This was to show ASR's priority... Now tell me Anji staying overnight and ASR had NO IDEA till evening...is this Anji's character...A Sister who makes every decision and informs her brother first??? 

They didn't care for Anji's character but cared to show ASR's??? Is it justifiable??? 

You said it Doods..ASR's character is much more well thought out and written than Khushi or any other character in this show for that matter of fact..And that is exactly why, people identify and sympathize with his pain, his conflict, his dilemmas more than they do with Khushi..The writing of Khushi's character has been extremely sloppy, sometimes she is the quintessential SP heroine/devi incarnate, sometimes she is gutsy and spunky, and at others she behaves like a 5 year old..No consistency whatsoever..

I'll tell you another incident... 

Remember the plant gifting scene??? ASR had feelings for her already and her tears were affecting him. Then he went to stop Laa from leaving why did Khushi cry when he hugged Laa??? If I remember correctly it was before the Dhak dhak, right??? 

It should have been her happy tears for a friend "Laa" but instead they wanted to show he "All of a sudden budding feelings"... How crap was that??? ek ladki jisne kabhi ek ladke baare mein nehin sochi, all of a sudden tears??? 

This was all because the CVs wanted to show ASR getting affected with Khushi's tears and his questioning himself...
the amount of time they invested in ASR falling in love , for Khushi it was not even one-fourth of that time...Angry

CVs were certain... that since we ppl r drooling over ASR, khushi wl also do the same
Bt given the situation, any girl wl actually hate ASR and nt fall in love!
It was easy for her to fall in love with Shyam than with ASR!
But they never showed tht perspective properly, except for once, when they showed khushi having her day-dream

Ohh Yes,  Shyam was  quite attractive than Arnav and  he had even won over the entire family ..he was the better prospect

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleanjani-paglivasirajuSupna9zooni.blue--Anna--Gita97

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

No just gave her an Option to work from homeLOL Like he worked from home calling aman for everything... She can call shukla now...

okay.. so shukla called him and asked for Khushi bhaabi over phone? or it was amaan who wanted his lunch?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluevasirajuSupna9Gita97

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

yeah ASR said na  shukla will handle your business , he said no need to come office na ..that's why she started tutions LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-pagliSupna9Gita97

Go to top