Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 83)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by --Anna--

Hey, you know I discussed this show with my mom and asked her about the situation that Khushi found herself in.

According to my mom if you find out that person is a cheat, it's the girl and her families duty to let the other family know about their son in law, if you could not tell the wife, then let the family know and let them deal with the information. Even if they do not believe at 1st but the seed of doubt will be planted and she also said that the truth always comes out in this world.

Because that is how God's justice works.

I had such a huge discussion with only Khushi's fan about what to do when you are being harassed.

I do not know why blame the system when the girls are the only one who do not voice, unless and until we do not fight for our right we will not get justice. 

How do they think the west managed to their women the freedom, is because the few women dared to fight and it took them 100 years, so the future generation of women benefited because they dared to fight.

You only become helpless when you make yourself one. I know it is easier said then done, but this is the media and this show should show how to put up a fight and defeat the harasser, 

Bold : Bang on! That is what I have been saying! Why blame Arnav or Shyam also for that matter if she is least interested in fighting her battle!? Strangely her character is such that remembers her self - respect only when it comes to Arnav - but she forgets the same with Shyam. Confused How convinient to make the lead girl to hate the lead guy!

Frankly Salma - the amount of chances Khushi has given to Shyam - I think it is only fair Arnav should get the same after she comes to know of the truth. After all Arnav ne jo kiya MU mein kiya - Shyam toh khullam khulla kar raha hai! LOL

Also if she would have come clean with the Raizadas and then they would have not trusted her - then it would be completely their fault - but abhi the initial onus of the whole MU lies on her!

@Bold, I agree maybe I feel right now Sanaya is not able to portray the feelings regarding Shaym correctly or I fail to read her right.

Sometimes I find difficulty reading her, the friday's episode was the only one where I read her correctly. 

Exactly she would have done the part and when the truth would have come out it would be on Raizada's head, right now it dangling not only on her head but the Gupta's as well.

I hope the cv's show this correctly if they go on the typical SP route of making the hero a bad guy and absolve the girl I will give up on them. 

First Line...I concur , concur concur..Have been having a running ticker line with Mon over that, Finally I meet a kindred spirit LOL

Th last one..I am dreading it ... I would like to see Khushi and G's ripped off by the Raizada Brothers  and Mami..I do not want  them to think what a  unselfish martyr Khushi and G are ..that they willingly hid the truth so that Anjali can live with a lech who has the propensity to travel around praying in all temples..

LOL

LOLLOLBold :  Me tooo!! Both need to repent and I do not want it to be termed as a selfless act and what not! Justice has to be served both ways!~ WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavicool_tweetysunflower52zooni.blueSunoNa...Gita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Ankifan

doods u will shake the triangular apex if u leave Embarrassed u and sathu at two sides and we all at one side. 

Write short analysis if u feel its not worth making long one's 

I agree, Make short notes ...what we want to see is ur thoughts even if it 2 liner, it is OK..Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinicool_tweetyabavivasirajuZuzanazooni.blueDoodleSunoNa...--Anna--Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

So will we get OTT comedy today or will we be surprised???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Originally posted by monsi08

@Bold, I agree maybe I feel right now Sanaya is not able to portray the feelings regarding Shaym correctly or I fail to read her right.

Sometimes I find difficulty reading her, the friday's episode was the only one where I read her correctly. 

Exactly she would have done the part and when the truth would have come out it would be on Raizada's head, right now it dangling not only on her head but the Gupta's as well.

I hope the cv's show this correctly if they go on the typical SP route of making the hero a bad guy and absolve the girl I will give up on them. 

First Line...I concur , concur concur..Have been having a running ticker line with Mon over that, Finally I meet a kindred spirit LOL

Th last one..I am dreading it ... I would like to see Khushi and G's ripped off by the Raizada Brothers  and Mami..I do not want  them to think what a  unselfish martyr Khushi and G are ..that they willingly hid the truth so that Anjali can live with a lech who has the propensity to travel around praying in all temples..

LOL

LOL  Sathya.. I still say that it is solely Scripts fault and not Sanaya's ... She has not been given any chance to show her emotions regarding shyam except Terrace scene where she did total justice .. Smile

Actually she was not that good on the terrace scene. I felt something was missing in her reaction. 

Then after wards in the room was it deliberate on the cv's to show her reaction as disgusted or hurt. What was that feeling I did not understand.  

abaviDoodlezooni.blue--Anna--Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

But I want both of them barbecued ...I do not  accept one going scot free while the other agonizes..

Well saidClap...I want both of them to accept their mistakes..it cannot be one way.

Bye bye gals see you all tomorrow..Hug

Sathya give me permission to log offLOL

U too got the chicken pic ShockedShockedShocked

Bye, ZU

TC, Hugs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviZuzanazooni.blueSunoNa...Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Bye Zu. Catch you next time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaSunoNa...

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by monsi08

@sunflower52  ,... from the new Spoiler by zee_news.. this is how it's gonna be... she told that when the hero repents and tries to win the girl back.. it's a hit formula... so this means they wud never show that Khushi too was wrong !!!! Confused

Yes, I read her spoiler I thought this show was different. Then I guess I will not expect the hindi serial to show something out of the box.

I give up.

At least Pakistani drama's are different, if the hero or heroine make mistakes they get paid for it. 

If they show girls innocent they are complete innocent do not know how to manipulate people. 

Here how can Khushi be innocent and knows how to manipulate the situation to favor her or the family. To me manipulation whether done in good or bad is the same. 
I would honestly give up on the show if they show her right in this issue and someone calls her tum tho sakshat lakshmi ho or something like that..

I dont understand why is that the Indian shows feel a women can never go wrong?? Even when she is wrong, why does she have to be portrayed as right and praised for her wrong??
how is she to even learn if she never makes mistakes, arent they human's ?? 

@Bold : That is how Indian female leads are - woh kuch bhi karein they are forgiven because they had a holy thought - but same thing when it happens with the man - Hey bhagwaan - what did he do!? That is the ultimate and extreme reaction we get.

I thought I was the only one who wanted Khushi to realize her mistale too! Yahan toh sab ready hain! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisunflower52zooni.bluevasirajuSupna9SunoNa...Gita97

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

But I want both of them barbecued ...I do not  accept one going scot free while the other agonizes..

Well saidClap...I want both of them to accept their mistakes..it cannot be one way.

Bye bye gals see you all tomorrow..Hug

Sathya give me permission to log offLOL

Zu may abhi aye hu tu ja rahi hay Cry Cry..chalo  Bye  c u soonBig smile

abaviSupna9SunoNa...Gita97--Anna--tanthya

Go to top