Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 81)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by monsi08

@sunflower52  ,... from the new Spoiler by zee_news.. this is how it's gonna be... she told that when the hero repents and tries to win the girl back.. it's a hit formula... so this means they wud never show that Khushi too was wrong !!!! Confused

Yes, I read her spoiler I thought this show was different. Then I guess I will not expect the hindi serial to show something out of the box.

I give up.

At least Pakistani drama's are different, if the hero or heroine make mistakes they get paid for it. 

If they show girls innocent they are complete innocent do not know how to manipulate people. 

Here how can Khushi be innocent and knows how to manipulate the situation to favor her or the family. To me manipulation whether done in good or bad is the same. 
I would honestly give up on the show if they show her right in this issue and someone calls her tum tho sakshat lakshmi ho or something like that..

I dont understand why is that the Indian shows feel a women can never go wrong?? Even when she is wrong, why does she have to be portrayed as right and praised for her wrong??
how is she to even learn if she never makes mistakes, arent they human's ?? 

About time they changed this perception...If she is wrong show her as wrong  but show her as doing something to rectify her error...dont make  us see the others praising her virtues while she preens her feathers..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisunflower52Zuzana--Anna--SunoNa...Gita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by --Anna--

I am really confused, if khushi is actually afraid of Shayam. Her move, never showed that.
She is irritated by him for sure, bt afraid, i doubtConfused

She is irritated and a bit scared when he is doing something to her - rest she does not care about Shyam at all! Tongue

blame it on whoever u want, bt Khushi does nt seem moved a bit by Shyam's advancementConfused

That is the feeling I get too ..Confused

I think she is so bothered by Arnav that she completely forgets about ShyamTongue 

It actually shud be vice versa Smile

yes it should have been the other way round ..its like the CVs are scared to move forward with the story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviGita97tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Yes... exactly... She is all fiesty tigress in front of Arnav but becomes damsel in distress in front of Shyam...
WHY WHY WHY ????????? OuchConfused

Monsi that is why I have a major problem wither character Angry

She is fiesty for Arnav but scared as a lamb in front of Shyam! How many chances is she planning to give him!? What is she waiting for - him to molest her or something!?

Chalo 0- once I can understand she cannot tell Arnav (though I would agree with divya here - she is more emtionally connected to him but anyways) - she needs to tell someone now - she knows the man is not gonna change - yet she is not bothered! I need to see so much from her!
Anna they have failed to show her being a lamb near Shyam.. She is not even scared much.. Her reactions to Shyam fails to convince me that she is scared of him. 

Divs - I think she does not fear Shyam persay - but she fears what if someone comes to know the truth and that is what is missing! The only time she is scared of Shyam is when he is around her - warna she does not give two hoots about the mess she is in! How normal is that!? Silly
@bold: Anna , I fail to see this fear as wellEmbarrassed I need a eye test kyaLOL

Na! The conclusion is you do not like Khushi LOL

Hola guys! I am backkk! !Wink

abavisunflower52vasirajuSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssnair

ClapSmileParty

Thank You, SSNair..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Heya girls GM/GN  Hugzz  Hug Hug Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abavicool_tweetyanjani-pagliGita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

I am really confused, if khushi is actually afraid of Shayam. Her move, never showed that.
She is irritated by him for sure, bt afraid, i doubtConfused

She is irritated and a bit scared when he is doing something to her - rest she does not care about Shyam at all! Tongue

blame it on whoever u want, bt Khushi does nt seem moved a bit by Shyam's advancementConfused

That is the feeling I get too ..Confused

I think she is so bothered by Arnav that she completely forgets about ShyamTongue 

It actually shud be vice versa Smile

yes it should have been the other way round ..its like the CVs are scared to move forward with the story

I think they are !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviZuzanavasirajuGita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged

me agrees with doods.. Wasnt their a spoiler saying Kushi will fall ill or is it after she learns truth??

I wud hereafter prefer to keep my itchy mind and hand out of spoiler's LOL they spoil my interest of watching the show further

This is the reason I never read spoilers unless it comes directly from the IPK fan Page officially.  even I don't watch SBS or SBB... it also spoils the actors for me... 

See TV actors are not larger than life persona and daily watching them on SBS and SBB or other interviews actually make the as "Open Book" and I never would love that... I prefer better not to know them when I see them onscreen. It kills their personality for me... 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sweetzabavicool_tweetyvasirajusunflower52Zuzanazooni.blueSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

But I want both of them barbecued ...I do not  accept one going scot free while the other agonizes..

As soon as I read barbecued... a full plate of barbecued chicken appeared in front of my eyes.. and I am hungry now.. LOL
so going for lunch...Tongue

darling u r saying my words... even i felt hungry after reading tathu's postLOL

You Bhukkad's ..murdering my soulful commentwa's... U dont have  poetry in ur baady !!WinkLOLLOLLOL

abavicool_tweetyZuzanaanjani-paglivasirajuGita97

Go to top