Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 8)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by slmu

I would like to see some of Khushi's missing Arnav as well. Wish they would show some scenes of hers as well.

Shanti this would make my day, i will never complain on Kushi ever if they show itEmbarrassedLOL

I honestly feel inner monologues are always on Arnav's side, he getting to know Kushi's goodness and trying to apologise or feeling bad of his spiteful words are always from his side, he taking acre of her, his love, his repentance , i see everything more from his side. 

With Kushi its too less a scenes which always leaves me asking for me..
Even she needs to get to know his goodness, she feels he loves none, she should his love for his family and her as well before his repentance starts, she should also know her mistakes and repent on tht, her love atleast an inner monologue.

BANG ON Divya! Clap That is what I do not understand - why are the monologues always from Arnav's side - why not Khushi's! We see Arnav's feelings time and again but when it comes to Khushi - none! I want more from her!
Guys i think this is because this story is 90 % is all about ASR ,so we get to see more of his feelings ..But  yeah even i am waiting for the day (lots of patience is needed ) when we get to see monolgues from Kushi's side..

Yes praths but we do need to know about Khushi too na!? I mean they did show her Dhak Dhak after all - there has been no materialization on that - and that is what is bothering me! I mean if its a love story we need Khushi's reactions too!

@Bye Doodhs! C ya later! :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97SunoNa...

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Hiyaa  Anna, Praths and all others...Hug

Anna...loved ur analysis jaan...ClapStar

Hi Garimaaa! Hug
 Aaj toh mere saare friends yaha pe hain Wink

Thank you! Embarrassed

I replied to you yesterday - U are from mumabi - I am from Delhi - and I have worked in Mumabi for 1.5 years! love the place!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikriGita97-CoolChick-

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanthya  ... thats a lovely song "Ae Ajnabi , Awaz de kahin se" ...
waiting for your analysis ...

Doods loved your little chat with the producers of the show and SP

"Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart."

Today's episode portrayed beautifully to one important aspect of love and that is "Chagrin" or "Abhimaan" in hindi. In the words of Mother Teresa - "See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...we need silence to be able to touch souls". Isn't it??? We really need silence to touch our souls. You know what I do when I am in the juncture of taking important decisions of my life??? I just take my car and drive away closer to the nature, where there is tranquility, where there is calmness, where there is peace and sit and think what has happened and why did it happen and why I let it happen in the first place. Then looking at the trees and stars and the vastness of the sky, I realize the answer this nature provides silently. Intellectuals said it appropriately that the answer is always in the question.We have to figure out the hint. Yes, Hint. 

When there is silence all around ... you connect with your innerself and thats what helps you in reasoning and dealing with clarity the turmoil which has been created ... and as you have said ... we need to figure out the HINT and then work on it from there ... The silent treatment and staying away from him seemed to be the best thing that she did after the hurtful exchange ... Arnav was pretty lost without Khushi today ... she has become such an integral part of his existance ...

Nia.Dwin7Gita97

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Hi Garimaaa! Hug

Thank you! Embarrassed

I replied to you yesterday - U are from mumabi - I am from Delhi - and I have worked in Mumabi for 1.5 years! love the place!! Big smile

Hey Anna...ooo...u from the gr88 Rajdhani...LOL...i have lot of relatives in noida...Big smile...love delhi too yaaa...actually more than the place...i miss the amazing food over there...LOLLOL ohh haan...aamchi mumbai rocks ! Wink

Gita97--Anna--

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Hello Hug

--Anna---CoolChick-

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Happy Easter Doods,Tanthya and Pam. 

Doods and Pam I loved your post today. Never mind if it was short, but what was important was there. Just loved it.

Doods I have a doubt. Shyam when he opened the locker for the first time he took the key from the wallet. He was also I think searching for it when all had gone for the competition. But why did he purposely bump into Arnav and check for the key by giving the dhaga as an excuse when he already took the key from the wallet.

-------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it to the fullest

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 08 April 2012 at 4:25am
zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Excellent analysis Doods!!I dont have words to describe your brilliant analysis!!U were so rite About Anjali clearing the MU.I really hope all your other predictions also come true!!!This is for the amazing read I enjoyedClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Hi Garimaaa! Hug

Thank you! Embarrassed

Hey Anna...ooo...u from the gr88 Rajdhani...LOL...i have lot of relatives in noida...Big smile...love delhi too yaaa...actually more than the place...i miss the amazing food over there...LOLLOL ohh haan...aamchi mumbai rocks ! Wink

yesss! Mumbai and Delhi my two favorite places in the country! Infact I spend half my time in both places - my bua stays there Wink Yeah - Dilli ka khana and Mumbai ki independence - Wah Wah Wah! LOL

prathikriGita97-CoolChick-

Go to top