Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 75)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

I am really confused, if khushi is actually afraid of Shayam. Her move, never showed that.
She is irritated by him for sure, bt afraid, i doubtConfused

She is irritated and a bit scared when he is doing something to her - rest she does not care about Shyam at all! Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyvasirajuZuzanaDoodleanjani-pagliSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

I forgot who said - "Khushi doesn't react to Shyaam's harassment..."

My answer is :- Why will she??? She is already trained in manhandling by ASR so much that she is not scared at all..

ROFL ROFL  ROFL  
ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleanjani-paglivasirajuGita97

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by sunflower52

Hey, you know I discussed this show with my mom and asked her about the situation that Khushi found herself in.

According to my mom if you find out that person is a cheat, it's the girl and her families duty to let the other family know about their son in law, if you could not tell the wife, then let the family know and let them deal with the information. Even if they do not believe at 1st but the seed of doubt will be planted and she also said that the truth always comes out in this world.

Because that is how God's justice works.

I had such a huge discussion with only Khushi's fan about what to do when you are being harassed.

I do not know why blame the system when the girls are the only one who do not voice, unless and until we do not fight for our right we will not get justice. 

How do they think the west managed to their women the freedom, is because the few women dared to fight and it took them 100 years, so the future generation of women benefited because they dared to fight.

You only become helpless when you make yourself one. I know it is easier said then done, but this is the media and this show should show how to put up a fight and defeat the harasser, 

Bold : Bang on! That is what I have been saying! Why blame Arnav or Shyam also for that matter if she is least interested in fighting her battle!? Strangely her character is such that remembers her self - respect only when it comes to Arnav - but she forgets the same with Shyam. Confused How convinient to make the lead girl to hate the lead guy!

Frankly Salma - the amount of chances Khushi has given to Shyam - I think it is only fair Arnav should get the same after she comes to know of the truth. After all Arnav ne jo kiya MU mein kiya - Shyam toh khullam khulla kar raha hai! LOL

Also if she would have come clean with the Raizadas and then they would have not trusted her - then it would be completely their fault - but abhi the initial onus of the whole MU lies on her!

I read somewhere that Khushi kept  and is keeping silent bec  she did not want relationships broken..Whose relationship?? her  equation with all or Anjali's.. in case of Anjali..Then I would say that there is no relationship at all since Anjali-shyam's relationship is purely parasitic and mercenary.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetysunflower52Doodleanjani-paglivasirajuSunoNa...--Anna--Gita97

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

I am really confused, if khushi is actually afraid of Shayam. Her move, never showed that.
She is irritated by him for sure, bt afraid, i doubtConfused

She is irritated and a bit scared when he is doing something to her - rest she does not care about Shyam at all! Tongue

blame it on whoever u want, bt Khushi does nt seem moved a bit by Shyam's advancementConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodlevasirajuSunoNa...--Anna--Gita97tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by doodleberry

Doods Big smile Hug,

I thought u were in Nod land  Tongue

Why you think so??? Tongue

Kabootar bheji thi, no jawab from ur side , so thought weekend activities caught up with ya and  u opted for early night

I saw it ...it took 11/2 hrs for me to decide whether I'll continue analyzing or not to be honest and then thought once I decide and then let send my kabootar to you with the answer...

Then came to IF and saw some of the discussions and realized people are so much into the serial but the makers keep on changing Khushi's character as per their mood swings... Is it really worth it???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanaanjani-paglivasirajuSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by slmu

CV's can't afford to listen  to us now, Shanthi.. else MU  track will have to peak ...I think  they will build up slowly  in keeping with IPL ...

I think even the new entry is a last min contingency to prolong the track until the IPL fever abates..

How come there has been no article or segment about this new entry??

With the way the CV's keep switching  the track, I'll believe when she is on screen..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaSunoNa...Gita97

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hi zu, shanthi, anki, ap, monsi, anna, sunflower, doods n sathya any1 else

Edited by Supna9 - 09 April 2012 at 1:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetymonsi08ZuzanaDoodleanjani-pagliSunoNa...--Anna--Gita97tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle