Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 72)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Hey tht was nt possible. Because, more than shaym, ASR hurt her that day after reaching home.

You get more hurt when its from near ones!
But leaving that part, Shyam's constant moves, shld be discussed. Any girl wil get terrified with this.
I feel, its hightime, she shld discuss this with Payal!

I really wonder, in what light, khushi will be projected after actual truth is out!Confused
What Shyam did should scare the hell out of any women .. What Arnav said after that was nt even comparable to what she went through with Shyam.. 

With Shyam She has a fear, that fear i dont see.. I m not convinced at all by her reactions to Shyam.
With Arnav. she doesnt fear, even amidst all his hate she very wells he will never cross that thin line, and of the reason she agreed to marry Arnav is coz somewhere she does trust him as a man if nt as her love.. She has some belief on him as an individual.

Arnav and Kushi have always had very bad fights, yet even after all these bth have shown their vulnerable side only to each other and not to other's. This is why i said breaking down would hv worked out. 

With u here, Divs..Arnav has behaved worse than this during the FPH track .. what Shyam did was something unexpected..Shyam shud be playing on her mind

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...Gita97

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by monsi08

Yes... exactly... She is all fiesty tigress in front of Arnav but becomes damsel in distress in front of Shyam...
WHY WHY WHY ????????? OuchConfused

Monsi that is why I have a major problem wither character Angry

She is fiesty for Arnav but scared as a lamb in front of Shyam! How many chances is she planning to give him!? What is she waiting for - him to molest her or something!?

Chalo 0- once I can understand she cannot tell Arnav (though I would agree with divya here - she is more emtionally connected to him but anyways) - she needs to tell someone now - she knows the man is not gonna change - yet she is not bothered! I need to see so much from her!
Anna they have failed to show her being a lamb near Shyam.. She is not even scared much.. Her reactions to Shyam fails to convince me that she is scared of him. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52ZuzanaDoodlemonsi08--Anna--Gita97

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Hey tht was nt possible. Because, more than shaym, ASR hurt her that day after reaching home.

You get more hurt when its from near ones!
But leaving that part, Shyam's constant moves, shld be discussed. Any girl wil get terrified with this.
I feel, its hightime, she shld discuss this with Payal!

I really wonder, in what light, khushi will be projected after actual truth is out!Confused
What Shyam did should scare the hell out of any women .. What Arnav said after that was nt even comparable to what she went through with Shyam.. 

With Shyam She has a fear, that fear i dont see.. I m not convinced at all by her reactions to Shyam.
With Arnav. she doesnt fear, even amidst all his hate she very wells he will never cross that thin line, and of the reason she agreed to marry Arnav is coz somewhere she does trust him as a man if nt as her love.. She has some belief on him as an individual.

Arnav and Kushi have always had very bad fights, yet even after all these bth have shown their vulnerable side only to each other and not to other's. This is why i said breaking down would hv worked out. 

Bang on Divya! Clap With Arnav the fear is not there - she knows that he would never do anything as wrong as what Shyam has in mind! With Arnav - however much she may want to show that she hates him - her love will be there and so will be the trust!

But she fears Shyam - she knows he is mad after her - and even after her regular warnings he has not given up - I would say - this is the reason why most girls go through the tortures - because they fail to stand up and voice their pain. She is doing the same - and by not considering Shyam at all - she in indirectly giving him the confidence to do anything!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52SunoNa...Gita97

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Yes... exactly... She is all fiesty tigress in front of Arnav but becomes damsel in distress in front of Shyam...

She is fiesty for Arnav but scared as a lamb in front of Shyam! How many chances is she planning to give him!? What is she waiting for - him to molest her or something!?

Chalo 0- once I can understand she cannot tell Arnav (though I would agree with divya here - she is more emtionally connected to him but anyways) - she needs to tell someone now - she knows the man is not gonna change - yet she is not bothered! I need to see so much from her!

Yes Anna.. but they all are in a race to NOT TELL anything to ANYONE... What kind of family is this ??? Confused

sunflower52Doodle--Anna--Gita97

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunflower52

@tanthya, amazing analysis.

About Khushi I was getting confused, but after you explained I kind of got her.

Yes I also felt bad for her when she saw the love of Arnav for his di and for the 1st time the cv's gave an insight of her feeling and yearnings. Otherwise you have no idea what she is feeling.

It seems she is growing up and she has no been able to push this aside like she use to.

She has started to look like human to me who also has yearnings and feelings. Who also desires to be loved for herself there is a part of her which no one knows, just like Asr. 

She has given Asr the power to hurt her, i.e why his harsh words hurt. With others it does not and the only reason she does that pleasing with other to make her feel that she is not alone. 

These two really need to start to listen what the other is saying. Their lack of communication is the reason why they do not understand each other.

To get love you also need to show that love to the other person, which they are failing big time.

Both Arhi expect the other to understand without explaining or listening to the other.

They need to learn that in order to have a real relationship one need to listen what the other is saying.

Thank You, Salma ..

Yes, the reason Khushi did not click for many  was  for the fact that she remained static  ..it is now we are seeing emotions , her thoughts ..she is budding into a woman  , lets hope they don't arrest her growth and turn her juvenile again..

Yes, I hope so it high time the cv's show her growing up and not make her juvenile again.

@other hi and good morning to you all.

Hey Salma! Hug

Hey, you know I discussed this show with my mom and asked her about the situation that Khushi found herself in.

According to my mom if you find out that person is a cheat, it's the girl and her families duty to let the other family know about their son in law, if you could not tell the wife, then let the family know and let them deal with the information. Even if they do not believe at 1st but the seed of doubt will be planted and she also said that the truth always comes out in this world.

Because that is how God's justice works.

I had such a huge discussion with only Khushi's fan about what to do when you are being harassed.

I do not know why blame the system when the girls are the only one who do not voice, unless and until we do not fight for our right we will not get justice. 

How do they think the west managed to their women the freedom, is because the few women dared to fight and it took them 100 years, so the future generation of women benefited because they dared to fight.

You only become helpless when you make yourself one. I know it is easier said then done, but this is the media and this show should show how to put up a fight and defeat the harasser, 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleanjani-pagliGita97--Anna--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya

could be bec she fears Shyam , Mon.. Arnav she knows is a kitten under that Tigerish roar but Shyamm is a Mamba !!

all the more reason she should be telling someone... Payal perhaps.
If she ever tells anyone then it will be to Arnav.. LOL I feel soLOL

I think so too..Smile but the CV's can spring a surprise and go Anjali route or Nani route too..

Doodlemonsi08Gita97--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Anna they have failed to show her being a lamb near Shyam.. She is not even scared much.. Her reactions to Shyam fails to convince me that she is scared of him. 

Divs - I think she does not fear Shyam persay - but she fears what if someone comes to know the truth and that is what is missing! The only time she is scared of Shyam is when he is around her - warna she does not give two hoots about the mess she is in! How normal is that!? Silly

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52ZuzanaDoodlemonsi08vasirajuSunoNa...Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Doods Big smile Hug,

I thought u were in Nod land  Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodleanjani-pagli--Anna--Gita97

Go to top