Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: slmu

How come there has been no article or segment about this new entry??

Bhagvan ke naam pe de de baba...
tanthya thumbnail

Mon, Doods, Sul, Shanthi, Zu, Supna, Anna, Salma, Divs, Sowme πŸ˜ƒ

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anna--

She is irritated and a bit scared when he is doing something to her - rest she does not care about Shyam at all! πŸ˜›

Just to share my POV, any disturbing happening in Life, ppl want to tend to forget.
Tht makes, keeps one happy.

So even if they wanna show this side of Khushi, that too shld be potrayed properly
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Hugzzz to alll

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hugz to allπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Doods I was wondering where are you today!😳
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@sunflower52  ,... from the new Spoiler by zee_news.. this is how it's gonna be... she told that when the hero repents and tries to win the girl back.. it's a hit formula... so this means they wud never show that Khushi too was wrong !!!! πŸ˜•
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

That is the feeling I get too ..πŸ˜•

I think she is so bothered by Arnav that she completely forgets about ShyamπŸ˜› 
Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I read somewhere that Khushi kept  and is keeping silent bec  she did not want relationships broken..Whose relationship?? her  equation with all or Anjali's.. in case of Anjali..Then I would say that there is no relationship at all since Anjali-shyam's relationship is purely parasitic and mercenary.

This just an excuse they have come up with to justify Khushi's silence. 

@Bold agree, she is not doing any favor to Anjali by keeping such a thing. 

Then they will bring Asr into this, why bring him now when Khushi has known longer then he has.

Asr will get rid of Shaym once the baby is born this is his way of buying time and maybe understand the real face of Shaym. 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

@Bold, I agree maybe I feel right now Sanaya is not able to portray the feelings regarding Shaym correctly or I fail to read her right.

Sometimes I find difficulty reading her, the friday's episode was the only one where I read her correctly. 

Exactly she would have done the part and when the truth would have come out it would be on Raizada's head, right now it dangling not only on her head but the Gupta's as well.

I hope the cv's show this correctly if they go on the typical SP route of making the hero a bad guy and absolve the girl I will give up on them. 

First Line...I concur , concur concur..Have been having a running ticker line with Mon over that, Finally I meet a kindred spirit πŸ˜†

Th last one..I am dreading it ... I would like to see Khushi and G's ripped off by the Raizada Brothers  and Mami..I do not want  them to think what a  unselfish martyr Khushi and G are ..that they willingly hid the truth so that Anjali can live with a lech who has the propensity to travel around praying in all temples..

πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

Just to share my POV, any disturbing happening in Life, ppl want to tend to forget.
Tht makes, keeps one happy.

So even if they wanna show this side of Khushi, that too shld be potrayed properly

Disturbing happening yes, Sul but events which could impact one's life will find ppl scurrying to protect themselves and not stand awaiting the perps next move

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ha !! My Doubting Thomasina ... dont be fickle like Khushi.. be steadfast like Nani ..

Sometimes I get  those doubts too but then I think of the gang and the discussions I have wiht them..Donno whether it contributes to the show or not but it certainly helps in in giving me a new perspective regarding life..

I donno why it happens to me... I want to quit but some signal and I am back...

First time, I thought going for a week, I'll leave when I return but Zu made me do the weekly one, CVs got a big bashing from me. 

Second time, remember I declared also, but the plagiarism made me come back and both star and PH got a bashing from me.

Today, I was about to post that finally I am out and then my eyes fell on Tweets' post...she actually remembered my Holi analysis and the "Wife" character interview. Now, how religiously she read me ... I was astonished... it made me rethink ... 

Seriously, tum sab don't love my analysis so much..it'll be hard for me to leave...