Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 59)

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by --Anna--

@sathya : That is a very nice question!

U know I do not understand her - maybe because I cannot relate to her. If I would have been in her place - I would be selfish and go and say the truth - baad ki baad mein dekhte! And anyways with a creep behind me - would I think of saving myself or someone else!? Nah - I would have been selfish!

Plus I am not very old and I remember when I was 18 I had one of the similar experiences with one of my class mates - but I set him straight! 18 is no reason for her to behave OTT and that makes me irritated.

So basically I do not relate to her and her actions. What do u think?

@Monsi : Hellooos!!

I remember one of tants posts or was it Doods? , where she had mentioned Kushi's character is layered too.. more layered than Arnav's, We somehow can accept a Angry Young Man with a golden heart... was'nt it the characteristic of all the romantic novels that we read... most of all Mills and Boons?
But Kushi's is not the usual common girl character, nor it is the typical alba nari role... it is difficult to understand because its new for us... She is insecure at heart, she was deprived of belongingness at an young age and still is at fear about this... which made her to adopt to the happy go lucky character that she portrays... She always wants to see good in others, She wouldnt want to hurt any of them around her but with Arnav, she responds back angrily, she doesnt trust him with her secrets, its because, probably because she knows deep at heart that with him, she can cross the boundary of not hurting others, always happy for others and be her actual self, show her true emotions...

It was mine... I had said Khushi is a layered character  and her layers have not been peeled yet ..

No, when we can understand Anjali and Arnav.. then  we shud be understanding Khushi as well.. The reason Khushi leaves us confused is bec of the actor.. she fails to bring n the nuances, the subtle touch  that gives us a hint about Khushi ..

The Actor acts out what is given to them.. Maybe for Kushi the Script is not that tight??
I dont knw, if for others the characters have been sketched so nicely then why not for Kushi? Probably she is shown as one confused soul for some reason!

For Anji and Arnav, when they lost their parents, they still had eachother.. But Kushi's character was left with none...

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Just read a post .. and want to post the same question here cuz I am just clueless..

Why 6 months marriage..? What purpose does it serve???

another question.. when will Anji's baby bump show up...if she is really pregs.. ???  Her sarees give a very nice view of her flat tummy yet.. LOL

as per track, its not more than 2 months is Anji preggy
usually bump shows after 4-5 months depending on the amniotic fluid contentLOL

Didnt she go for her 1st trimester Ultrasound with Snake that day ?
Anyways.. why I thot she is 3 months already cuz of 6 mnths clause... Arnav's business mind calculated 3+6=9 for baby birth... LOLLOLLOL

It was calculated by SP.. nt our CVs!
somehow I felt the 6months sting is weakest pillar for the script

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abavi

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Abavi and Anjali : I get it - Khushi's character is layered and she is not like the normal girls. But when it comes to reality - I agree with Sathya - Arnav hides himself from pain and agony but don't we all!? He leads a normal life when compared to Anjali and Khushi - because he knows that world is not full of roses but a bed of thorns also.

He was scared to fall in love but when he did - he accepted it - only to be broken again - and yet that is the only reason he is hiding himself - scared to get his heart broken again. A very normal reaction to the situation he is in.

As for Khushi and Anjali - they both live in a dream world where everyone and everything is just beautiful! They live in pseudo reality - they are not hiding - they are just ignoring and believing that things will be alright one day. All Anjali does is hide herself and her insecurities in her poojas and everything - and Khushi - she choses to ignore that she has a stalked who is hell bent upon having her to himself - and she does not think about it once!? She lives her life admist the pain she is in - is that normal.

Infact Khushi's reaction to Arnav in the friday episode was normal! That was the reaction of a girl who had lost all her dreams and hopes and was broken - otherwise for someone who was forced into a marriage - her OTT drama and her being okay with Shyam and Arnav and everything - seemed a bit out of the place to me.

Just my pov :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviwin7SunoNa...tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Hey Tanths and Anjali :))

What are we discussing today!? ;P

@Abavi : Tell me about it! Though I try my best to not let my work get affected but pisses me off so badly when I am typing something here - and my boss calls me for a meeting! And phir toh meeting mein bhi dhyaan nahi rehta mera!

Why is it difficult to understand Khushi ??
Khushi too hide herself(like ASR) in her innocent and idiotic mask!
She is nt the one who runs arround the house!
She has a painful past, chose to shut it from her present, and trying hard to camouflage herself!

Anji, Arnav and Khushi all 3 have a past, which is paiinful.
Among them, its only khushi who tries to live a normal life! 

Edit
And any hide-n-seek adds a mysteryWinkLOL

Disagree Sul..Among them Arnav is the only one who leads a normal life ..not Khushi..Khushi and Anjali are escapists and refuse to  see the reality  or see the reality only when it fits their vision..

No tahthu!

ASR - has shut all his windows to heart. He does nt beliv in love. He hates emotion.
All these becuase he is afraid of being hurt! So, we cannot say he is living a normal life

Anji- has submerged herself in pooja. Has become too much possessive abt her hubby n bro.
Shows too much care..
All this becuase, she is afraid of loosing.

Khushi- a lively girl. belives in good thngs, have no excessive, extremity in herself. The only thng is her smile, which she wears, no matter wht the situation is! 

Sul,

watch out for their ineraction..

Arnav ; apart from this glitzy thing u surround urself with , there is another world that  exists which cares a damn for this glitter and that world has darkness in it and in that world , KKG..u have to fight for survival

KKG; surrounding herself with shinny things, thinking that stars has her parents,  steadfastly refusing to acknowledge  the harsh reality , always giving a escape clause to others , adamantly staying in the child like status fearing to  grow up bec then she can no longer hide !!  weak, vacillating, secretive, turns blind eye to unpleasantness ...I would not call this normal

Anjali; shrewd, intutive, clingy, manipulative, ruthless, domineering , escapes  with her poojas cos that is one thing that cant be snatched away from her ...

Of the 3, Arnav has seen , accepted the reality, just bec he is insecure  about Khushi's love does not mean he is insecure over all  [ his reaction & interaction with otehr ppl hint  at a affectionate bond]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abavianjani-pagliwin7sree07--Anna--

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Just read a post .. and want to post the same question here cuz I am just clueless..

Why 6 months marriage..? What purpose does it serve???

another question.. when will Anji's baby bump show up...if she is really pregs.. ???  Her sarees give a very nice view of her flat tummy yet.. LOL

as per track, its not more than 2 months is Anji preggy
usually bump shows after 4-5 months depending on the amniotic fluid contentLOL

Didnt she go for her 1st trimester Ultrasound with Snake that day ?
Anyways.. why I thot she is 3 months already cuz of 6 mnths clause... Arnav's business mind calculated 3+6=9 for baby birth... LOLLOLLOL

It was calculated by SP.. nt our CVs!
somehow I felt the 6months sting is weakest pillar for the script

Hi Everyone , no guys it has a legal standpoint 6 month clause i mean, in one other SP serial they had clarified that IPC outlines 6 months stay together before annulment of marriage.

Edited by IPKKNDFAN29 - 08 April 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abavianjani-pagli

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

@sathya : That is a very nice question!

U know I do not understand her - maybe because I cannot relate to her. If I would have been in her place - I would be selfish and go and say the truth - baad ki baad mein dekhte! And anyways with a creep behind me - would I think of saving myself or someone else!? Nah - I would have been selfish!

Plus I am not very old and I remember when I was 18 I had one of the similar experiences with one of my class mates - but I set him straight! 18 is no reason for her to behave OTT and that makes me irritated.

So basically I do not relate to her and her actions. What do u think?

@Monsi : Hellooos!!

I remember one of tants posts or was it Doods? , where she had mentioned Kushi's character is layered too.. more layered than Arnav's, We somehow can accept a Angry Young Man with a golden heart... was'nt it the characteristic of all the romantic novels that we read... most of all Mills and Boons?
But Kushi's is not the usual common girl character, nor it is the typical alba nari role... it is difficult to understand because its new for us... She is insecure at heart, she was deprived of belongingness at an young age and still is at fear about this... which made her to adopt to the happy go lucky character that she portrays... She always wants to see good in others, She wouldnt want to hurt any of them around her but with Arnav, she responds back angrily, she doesnt trust him with her secrets, its because, probably because she knows deep at heart that with him, she can cross the boundary of not hurting others, always happy for others and be her actual self, show her true emotions...

It was mine... I had said Khushi is a layered character  and her layers have not been peeled yet ..

No, when we can understand Anjali and Arnav.. then  we shud be understanding Khushi as well.. The reason Khushi leaves us confused is bec of the actor.. she fails to bring n the nuances, the subtle touch  that gives us a hint about Khushi ..

The Actor acts out what is given to them.. Maybe for Kushi the Script is not that tight??
I dont knw, if for others the characters have been sketched so nicely then why not for Kushi? Probably she is shown as one confused soul for some reason!

For Anji and Arnav, when they lost their parents, they still had eachother.. But Kushi's character was left with none...

The actors act out what is given to them but also the actors bring in their own interpretation of the characters which I have not seen  SI doing.. she is given a brief and she brings it out  without adding her own touches ...I am sorry but she does not convince me..when I started to watch this show, I used to think..that Barun is no match for Sanaya, she eats him up now the situation is reversed .. while Barun manages to bring in something new, SI is stuck !!

If she is a confused soul, then it is not brought out  for easier understanding..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviwin7

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Hey Tanths and Anjali :))

What are we discussing today!? ;P

@Abavi : Tell me about it! Though I try my best to not let my work get affected but pisses me off so badly when I am typing something here - and my boss calls me for a meeting! And phir toh meeting mein bhi dhyaan nahi rehta mera!

Why is it difficult to understand Khushi ??
Khushi too hide herself(like ASR) in her innocent and idiotic mask!
She is nt the one who runs arround the house!
She has a painful past, chose to shut it from her present, and trying hard to camouflage herself!

Anji, Arnav and Khushi all 3 have a past, which is paiinful.
Among them, its only khushi who tries to live a normal life! 

Edit
And any hide-n-seek adds a mysteryWinkLOL

Disagree Sul..Among them Arnav is the only one who leads a normal life ..not Khushi..Khushi and Anjali are escapists and refuse to  see the reality  or see the reality only when it fits their vision..

No tahthu!

ASR - has shut all his windows to heart. He does nt beliv in love. He hates emotion.
All these becuase he is afraid of being hurt! So, we cannot say he is living a normal life

Anji- has submerged herself in pooja. Has become too much possessive abt her hubby n bro.
Shows too much care..
All this becuase, she is afraid of loosing.

Khushi- a lively girl. belives in good thngs, have no excessive, extremity in herself. The only thng is her smile, which she wears, no matter wht the situation is! 

Sul,

watch out for their ineraction..

Arnav ; apart from this glitzy thing u surround urself with , there is another world that  exists which cares a damn for this glitter and that world has darkness in it and in that world , KKG..u have to fight for survival

KKG; surrounding herself with shinny things, thinking that stars has her parents,  steadfastly refusing to acknowledge  the harsh reality , always giving a escape clause to others , adamantly staying in the child like status fearing to  grow up bec then she can no longer hide !!  weak, vacillating, secretive, turns blind eye to unpleasantness ...I would not call this normal

Anjali; shrewd, intutive, clingy, manipulative, ruthless, domineering , escapes  with her poojas cos that is one thing that cant be snatched away from her ...

Of the 3, Arnav has seen , accepted the reality, just bec he is insecure  about Khushi's love does not mean he is insecure over all  [ his reaction & interaction with otehr ppl hint  at a affectionate bond]

agreed to u dear!
Its just that i feel, the wayout of ASR is nt normal... he has great fear of loosing (read his heart), and hurting himself and thts the reason of his behavior to Khushi!
Current behavior, although, is manlly becoz of Jealousy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisbk2tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Abavi and Anjali : I get it - Khushi's character is layered and she is not like the normal girls. But when it comes to reality - I agree with Sathya - Arnav hides himself from pain and agony but don't we all!? He leads a normal life when compared to Anjali and Khushi - because he knows that world is not full of roses but a bed of thorns also.

He was scared to fall in love but when he did - he accepted it - only to be broken again - and yet that is the only reason he is hiding himself - scared to get his heart broken again. A very normal reaction to the situation he is in.

As for Khushi and Anjali - they both live in a dream world where everyone and everything is just beautiful! They live in pseudo reality - they are not hiding - they are just ignoring and believing that things will be alright one day. All Anjali does is hide herself and her insecurities in her poojas and everything - and Khushi - she choses to ignore that she has a stalked who is hell bent upon having her to himself - and she does not think about it once!? She lives her life admist the pain she is in - is that normal.

Infact Khushi's reaction to Arnav in the friday episode was normal! That was the reaction of a girl who had lost all her dreams and hopes and was broken - otherwise for someone who was forced into a marriage - her OTT drama and her being okay with Shyam and Arnav and everything - seemed a bit out of the place to me.

Just my pov :)

Absolutely Anna, Her Friday reaction  bordered on reality ...the angst, the sorrow, hurt that is normal and not the dhoop suhana lalala  bit..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavimonsi08sree07Zuzana--Anna--SunoNa...

Go to top