Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 58)

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by monsi08

Just read a post .. and want to post the same question here cuz I am just clueless..

Why 6 months marriage..? What purpose does it serve???

another question.. when will Anji's baby bump show up...if she is really pregs.. ???  Her sarees give a very nice view of her flat tummy yet.. LOL

as per track, its not more than 2 months is Anji preggy
usually bump shows after 4-5 months depending on the amniotic fluid contentLOL

Mine didnt show till I was 7 months(I am Tall).. and I was frustrated because everytime, I told someone that I was carrying people used to look at my tummy and ask really?

ha haLOL mine showed up by end of 5 months!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abavicool_tweetymonsi08win7sbk2

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Anna--

@Monsi : Hellooos!!

Hey Anna... Smile and Helloo Sathya, Shweta, Abavi, Sul... Smile
Hi Monsi! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

@sathya : That is a very nice question!

U know I do not understand her - maybe because I cannot relate to her. If I would have been in her place - I would be selfish and go and say the truth - baad ki baad mein dekhte! And anyways with a creep behind me - would I think of saving myself or someone else!? Nah - I would have been selfish!

Plus I am not very old and I remember when I was 18 I had one of the similar experiences with one of my class mates - but I set him straight! 18 is no reason for her to behave OTT and that makes me irritated.

So basically I do not relate to her and her actions. What do u think?

I remember one of tants posts or was it Doods? , where she had mentioned Kushi's character is layered too.. more layered than Arnav's, We somehow can accept a Angry Young Man with a golden heart... was'nt it the characteristic of all the romantic novels that we read... most of all Mills and Boons?
But Kushi's is not the usual common girl character, nor it is the typical alba nari role... it is difficult to understand because its new for us... She is insecure at heart, she was deprived of belongingness at an young age and still is at fear about this... which made her to adopt to the happy go lucky character that she portrays... She always wants to see good in others, She wouldnt want to hurt any of them around her but with Arnav, she responds back angrily, she doesnt trust him with her secrets, its because, probably because she knows deep at heart that with him, she can cross the boundary of not hurting others, always happy for others and be her actual self, show her true emotions...

It was mine... I had said Khushi is a layered character  and her layers have not been peeled yet ..

No, when we can understand Anjali and Arnav.. then  we shud be understanding Khushi as well.. The reason Khushi leaves us confused is bec of the actor.. she fails to bring n the nuances, the subtle touch  that gives us a hint about Khushi ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisunflower52

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Hi Monsi! Smile

Hola MonsiSmile

monsi08

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Hi Monsi! Smile

Hi Monsi Jaanu Hug

monsi08

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Just read a post .. and want to post the same question here cuz I am just clueless..

Why 6 months marriage..? What purpose does it serve???

another question.. when will Anji's baby bump show up...if she is really pregs.. ???  Her sarees give a very nice view of her flat tummy yet.. LOL

as per track, its not more than 2 months is Anji preggy
usually bump shows after 4-5 months depending on the amniotic fluid contentLOL

Didnt she go for her 1st trimester Ultrasound with Snake that day ?
Anyways.. why I thot she is 3 months already cuz of 6 mnths clause... Arnav's business mind calculated 3+6=9 for baby birth... LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyanjani-pagliwin7

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Sathya Bang on! Self Preservation is very important! And today - even a 16 year old is aware of the fact and she for heaven's sake is married and 18. 

That is why I feel her character is weak. I do not see her monolgues with respect to Arnav and I also do not see them with respect to Shyam. Okay - chalo I will ignore for Arnav - but her reactions to Shyam is needed. Her lack of any reaction or any thought process - just does not show that is bothered about the extent Shyam can go. That is why I am not comfortable when she is fighting with Arnav for her dignity and self - respect - but when it comes to shyam - she is handing it to him in a silver platter. Where is the Khushi who threw a cup of hot tea on Arnav when she thought that he held her dupatta? Where is the khushi who knows how to make Arnav's life living hell when he mistreats her!?

This is where I do not understand the duality of her character. :/

Cant agree more.. !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abavianjani-pagliSunoNa...--Anna--tanthya

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

@sathya : That is a very nice question!

U know I do not understand her - maybe because I cannot relate to her. If I would have been in her place - I would be selfish and go and say the truth - baad ki baad mein dekhte! And anyways with a creep behind me - would I think of saving myself or someone else!? Nah - I would have been selfish!

Plus I am not very old and I remember when I was 18 I had one of the similar experiences with one of my class mates - but I set him straight! 18 is no reason for her to behave OTT and that makes me irritated.

So basically I do not relate to her and her actions. What do u think?

I remember one of tants posts or was it Doods? , where she had mentioned Kushi's character is layered too.. more layered than Arnav's, We somehow can accept a Angry Young Man with a golden heart... was'nt it the characteristic of all the romantic novels that we read... most of all Mills and Boons?
But Kushi's is not the usual common girl character, nor it is the typical alba nari role... it is difficult to understand because its new for us... She is insecure at heart, she was deprived of belongingness at an young age and still is at fear about this... which made her to adopt to the happy go lucky character that she portrays... She always wants to see good in others, She wouldnt want to hurt any of them around her but with Arnav, she responds back angrily, she doesnt trust him with her secrets, its because, probably because she knows deep at heart that with him, she can cross the boundary of not hurting others, always happy for others and be her actual self, show her true emotions...

It was mine... I had said Khushi is a layered character  and her layers have not been peeled yet ..

No, when we can understand Anjali and Arnav.. then  we shud be understanding Khushi as well.. The reason Khushi leaves us confused is bec of the actor.. she fails to bring n the nuances, the subtle touch  that gives us a hint about Khushi ..

The cheerful side of Khushi is more like Sanaya... bt the layered touch to her charecter, she fails to provide!
The other problem is the way she is portrayed. the script at times is weak for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abavitanthya

Go to top