Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 50)

Arnav_Khushifan Senior Member
Arnav_Khushifan
Arnav_Khushifan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I sooo look forward to your analysis of every episode.  As usual a great analysis.  My day is just not complete without reading this thread.  This episode showed us just how lost Arnav is without his KHUSHI.  We also got to see How Khushi is finally realizing just how much she wants to be loved by him and be  first in his Heart.  I can't wait for her to connect all the dots and realize that indeed SHE is the center of HIS HEART.  Someone else mentioned on this thread that they BOTH made mistakes an dI agree that they both need to repent for it.  I am soo oo looking forward to when they both try to make up for the hurt they have caused eachother.  They are going to be fabulous episodes. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
llovd it diii
Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
great analysis
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@ satya, its good to see that you have mentioned about khushi's heart ache and the grief, that's what i have always felt, on the forum mostly people just condemn her character for small things and never realize what she might be going through. they jst bother about arnav and his hotness Sleepy

its good to see arnav carving for her presence, he is supposed to suffer the way he made her suffer all the time, he deserves it too.

@doods, you are right she is not remembering that he has cared for her too, how can she remember when he keeps on cursing her all the time in front of herOuch. what he feels and not show is another issue but the fact is that what she is looking at that he keeps on blaming what she didn't do.
i too thought that shaym has already seen that arnav puts the keys in the valet but than thought he might be assuring or the writer might have forgotten ( i m blooper immune for the serials LOL but still some time rise questions)

good to see story moving and hope that they might be able to consider all situation and find out where the problem exist. waiting for the tarrace confrontation, but i expect it to take atleast one more month as per the story speedConfused

princessunara

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@Pami...Excellent analysis..your analysis about Arnav care for his family..his feelings for family.. absolutely true Big smile  ..and yeah i believe kushi is strong in handleling  better than ASR..she is perfect in maintaining relationships.
 Arnav the one who blackmailed he will leave the family if they won't stop the Natak..but kushi  she waited for the absolute timing to make the family happy who are angry on them bcoz of their hasty marriage..    Arnav has no patience,but kushi has patience when its comes to family values..

so when it comes to Arnav redemption track..he has be have patience highly to deal with kushi...
its question on her character..she won't forgive him so easily.

i remember the day when she gave him resignation letter..she is so furious at him,we will see that kushi when she knows the reason.
on that day when kushi came to give resignation letter to Arnav, Arnav  has no answers for her questions and even when truth comes out  than Arnav has to stand before her like victim with no answers..

And when he tried to explain his actions to her the office store room he did that in his own way..commanding and with arrogance,where kushi  not even try to gave him damm chance to speak to her..that's kushi.
so its very very hard for ASR to convenience kushi,he has to finish a long way of redemption Big smile 

In heer ranja act  Kushi said...ranjha  ke bure din ayenge Aur app ke ache din..Hum mar jayenge..

before that she said Kehne ko hum  Heer per dil se Hum ranja hai..

she love him,her heart feels for him.But when she knows that he questioned her character ,her love for  ranjha will die..The heer that peresent in kushi will die.

Ranjha ka bure din ayenge..yeah he knows Kushi is innocent that the Ranjha in ASR  will start to repent ,bad day's for ranjha  will start ,he will than search for love in kushi's heart.

he has to again make her alive,with his redemption,he has try really really hard to get  back kushi in his life.   

Edited by vasiraju - 08 April 2012 at 11:59am
vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Doods    as  pami said how will you manage to see  Arnav   repentance than..Big smile..with loads of water in his eyes.i liked the way he is searching and missing kushi. silence is gold,kushi know it very well..go girl its your turn to make ASR life hell Big smile.

The way you said i really want kushi arnav witness anjali giving the thread to shyam ,so it could be first   step  for connecting of dots by their own ways.

Awesome analysis Loved it Thumbs Up
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajushowstrucktanthya

pri12 IF-Rockerz
pri12
pri12

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
niceee

tanthya

Go to top