Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 48)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by slmu

yeah i know pami..his wife studied in Melbourne..and we can see so many Punjabi's in Melbourne..i have a feeling one day i will meet barun in Melbourne  shopping Mall LOL LOL LOL

Pami  yes ..but you all are my friends too like IPK family friends LOL,,my bad habit is i relate to people so easily Big smile..

And why is that a bad habit???

becoz i don't know na shanthi whether people do like my bhak bhak are notLOL  LOL

Nahi, yaar, your are really lucky, you can connect so easily. I find it so difficult to make new friends and chat to people I dont know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06vasiraju

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pamk06

I have a doubt...that day when arnav and khushi had a fight and arnav was asking her where were you...khushi should have thought right why he is acting like a jealous lover if he says he does not care??

Pami..did kushi realized that he loves her..she is thinking that he is ordering her to know the reason as boss of her..she is thinking that he kinda booked her as a slave who listens to him and follow his orders with out questioning him..

she is not feeling connected to him ..she feels connected to him than she can think why is he behaving like that..ASr anger and arrogance making her  frustrated than feeling for him and thinking the reason behind the his anger..once she realizes she loves him then she will think about his anger till than she won't..we can see only her frustration  

Aslo, everytime she lets her guard down, she gets badly hurt.

yes shanti...after heer ranja act..she was expecting some love,some assurance from him that he cares about her..loves her..but what  he did he again played with her feelings..

no girl can think positively about a person who constantly hurts her without no reason ..

i really  feel pity  for kushi.. Ouch

ROFL ROFL ROFL before you ask me question i will tell you the answer  pami..i read your mind so easily..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06--sumana13--Gita97

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

yeah i know pami..his wife studied in Melbourne..and we can see so many Punjabi's in Melbourne..i have a feeling one day i will meet barun in Melbourne  shopping Mall LOL LOL LOL

Pami  yes ..but you all are my friends too like IPK family friends LOL,,my bad habit is i relate to people so easily Big smile..

becoz i don't know na shanthi whether people do like my bhak bhak are notLOL  LOL

good thinking lucky LOLLOLLOLLOL

--sumana13--vasirajuGita97

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I like the new spoiler girls - about Arnav's childhood

shnathi  i think we get some  childish said of ASR  not exactly past ...i think anjali may say something to kushi about his childhood antics hope so..

some one said 8th may they are gonna  end Mu's from arnav side..Shocked

but i really wish no ott action of kushi againBig smile 

Lucky, anything to lead to a show of Khushi's feelings is alright with me. At least for us viewers.

yeah shanthi even she said new gril is coming as akash friend Big smile..i really hope kushi gets jealous and question herself that  why she is facing such feelings..and question herself and acknowledged herself that she too love arnav .. unconditional love   

Missed this spoiler of his childhood and this new entrant ...can you give me a link please?

Here you go:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923469

Smile

Thanks a ton panmk06. Hope the developments are positive -- the girl so that Khushi realizes her true feelings and the flashback so that the audience as well as Khushi get insights into Arnav's makeup!

I somehow feel that showing Arnav's childhood is the first step to end this MU and start the next one ( the shared pasts one) ... and hope that this is an indicator that this MU is ending soon!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06--sumana13--vasirajuSupna9Gita97

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Nahi, yaar, your are really lucky, you can connect so easily. I find it so difficult to make new friends and chat to people I dont know.

Same here...i just cannot talk on the first meeting..it takes me a while to get connected.. u are lucky vasi..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--vasirajuSupna9Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Common, I do not think thats a bad habit at all...and think .because of this you might become good  friends  with his wifeLOL

ROFL

--sumana13--vasirajuSupna9

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

I have a doubt...that day when arnav and khushi had a fight and arnav was asking her where were you...khushi should have thought right why he is acting like a jealous lover if he says he does not care??

Pami..did kushi realized that he loves her..she is thinking that he is ordering her to know the reason as boss of her..she is thinking that he kinda booked her as a slave who listens to him and follow his orders with out questioning him..

she is not feeling connected to him ..she feels connected to him than she can think why is he behaving like that..ASr anger and arrogance making her  frustrated than feeling for him and thinking the reason behind the his anger..once she realizes she loves him then she will think about his anger till than she won't..we can see only her frustration  

Aslo, everytime she lets her guard down, she gets badly hurt.

yes shanti...after heer ranja act..she was expecting some love,some assurance from him that he cares about her..loves her..but what  he did he again played with her feelings..

no girl can think positively about a person who constantly hurts her without no reason ..

i really  feel pity  for kushi.. Ouch

ROFL ROFL ROFL before you ask me question i will tell you the answer  pami..i read your mind so easily..

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

vasirajuSupna9Gita97

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Chalo Gals...me leaving... See you all tomorrow...have a good night Smile

HugzzHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Gita97

Go to top