Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

It was mine... I had said Khushi is a layered character  and her layers have not been peeled yet ..

No, when we can understand Anjali and Arnav.. then  we shud be understanding Khushi as well.. The reason Khushi leaves us confused is bec of the actor.. she fails to bring n the nuances, the subtle touch  that gives us a hint about Khushi ..

The Actor acts out what is given to them.. Maybe for Kushi the Script is not that tight??
I dont knw, if for others the characters have been sketched so nicely then why not for Kushi? Probably she is shown as one confused soul for some reason!

For Anji and Arnav, when they lost their parents, they still had eachother.. But Kushi's character was left with none...

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monsi08

Didnt she go for her 1st trimester Ultrasound with Snake that day ?
Anyways.. why I thot she is 3 months already cuz of 6 mnths clause... Arnav's business mind calculated 3+6=9 for baby birth... 😆😆😆

It was calculated by SP.. nt our CVs!
somehow I felt the 6months sting is weakest pillar for the script
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abavi and Anjali : I get it - Khushi's character is layered and she is not like the normal girls. But when it comes to reality - I agree with Sathya - Arnav hides himself from pain and agony but don't we all!? He leads a normal life when compared to Anjali and Khushi - because he knows that world is not full of roses but a bed of thorns also.

He was scared to fall in love but when he did - he accepted it - only to be broken again - and yet that is the only reason he is hiding himself - scared to get his heart broken again. A very normal reaction to the situation he is in.

As for Khushi and Anjali - they both live in a dream world where everyone and everything is just beautiful! They live in pseudo reality - they are not hiding - they are just ignoring and believing that things will be alright one day. All Anjali does is hide herself and her insecurities in her poojas and everything - and Khushi - she choses to ignore that she has a stalked who is hell bent upon having her to himself - and she does not think about it once!? She lives her life admist the pain she is in - is that normal.

Infact Khushi's reaction to Arnav in the friday episode was normal! That was the reaction of a girl who had lost all her dreams and hopes and was broken - otherwise for someone who was forced into a marriage - her OTT drama and her being okay with Shyam and Arnav and everything - seemed a bit out of the place to me.

Just my pov :)
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

No tahthu!

ASR - has shut all his windows to heart. He does nt beliv in love. He hates emotion.
All these becuase he is afraid of being hurt! So, we cannot say he is living a normal life

Anji- has submerged herself in pooja. Has become too much possessive abt her hubby n bro.
Shows too much care..
All this becuase, she is afraid of loosing.

Khushi- a lively girl. belives in good thngs, have no excessive, extremity in herself. The only thng is her smile, which she wears, no matter wht the situation is! 

Sul,

watch out for their ineraction..

Arnav ; apart from this glitzy thing u surround urself with , there is another world that  exists which cares a damn for this glitter and that world has darkness in it and in that world , KKG..u have to fight for survival

KKG; surrounding herself with shinny things, thinking that stars has her parents,  steadfastly refusing to acknowledge  the harsh reality , always giving a escape clause to others , adamantly staying in the child like status fearing to  grow up bec then she can no longer hide !!  weak, vacillating, secretive, turns blind eye to unpleasantness ...I would not call this normal

Anjali; shrewd, intutive, clingy, manipulative, ruthless, domineering , escapes  with her poojas cos that is one thing that cant be snatched away from her ...

Of the 3, Arnav has seen , accepted the reality, just bec he is insecure  about Khushi's love does not mean he is insecure over all  [ his reaction & interaction with otehr ppl hint  at a affectionate bond]
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It was calculated by SP.. nt our CVs!
somehow I felt the 6months sting is weakest pillar for the script

Hi Everyone , no guys it has a legal standpoint 6 month clause i mean, in one other SP serial they had clarified that IPC outlines 6 months stay together before annulment of marriage.
Edited by IPKKNDFAN29 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

The Actor acts out what is given to them.. Maybe for Kushi the Script is not that tight??
I dont knw, if for others the characters have been sketched so nicely then why not for Kushi? Probably she is shown as one confused soul for some reason!

For Anji and Arnav, when they lost their parents, they still had eachother.. But Kushi's character was left with none...

The actors act out what is given to them but also the actors bring in their own interpretation of the characters which I have not seen  SI doing.. she is given a brief and she brings it out  without adding her own touches ...I am sorry but she does not convince me..when I started to watch this show, I used to think..that Barun is no match for Sanaya, she eats him up now the situation is reversed .. while Barun manages to bring in something new, SI is stuck !!

If she is a confused soul, then it is not brought out  for easier understanding..
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sul,

watch out for their ineraction..

Arnav ; apart from this glitzy thing u surround urself with , there is another world that  exists which cares a damn for this glitter and that world has darkness in it and in that world , KKG..u have to fight for survival

KKG; surrounding herself with shinny things, thinking that stars has her parents,  steadfastly refusing to acknowledge  the harsh reality , always giving a escape clause to others , adamantly staying in the child like status fearing to  grow up bec then she can no longer hide !!  weak, vacillating, secretive, turns blind eye to unpleasantness ...I would not call this normal

Anjali; shrewd, intutive, clingy, manipulative, ruthless, domineering , escapes  with her poojas cos that is one thing that cant be snatched away from her ...

Of the 3, Arnav has seen , accepted the reality, just bec he is insecure  about Khushi's love does not mean he is insecure over all  [ his reaction & interaction with otehr ppl hint  at a affectionate bond]

agreed to u dear!
Its just that i feel, the wayout of ASR is nt normal... he has great fear of loosing (read his heart), and hurting himself and thts the reason of his behavior to Khushi!
Current behavior, although, is manlly becoz of Jealousy.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Abavi and Anjali : I get it - Khushi's character is layered and she is not like the normal girls. But when it comes to reality - I agree with Sathya - Arnav hides himself from pain and agony but don't we all!? He leads a normal life when compared to Anjali and Khushi - because he knows that world is not full of roses but a bed of thorns also.

He was scared to fall in love but when he did - he accepted it - only to be broken again - and yet that is the only reason he is hiding himself - scared to get his heart broken again. A very normal reaction to the situation he is in.

As for Khushi and Anjali - they both live in a dream world where everyone and everything is just beautiful! They live in pseudo reality - they are not hiding - they are just ignoring and believing that things will be alright one day. All Anjali does is hide herself and her insecurities in her poojas and everything - and Khushi - she choses to ignore that she has a stalked who is hell bent upon having her to himself - and she does not think about it once!? She lives her life admist the pain she is in - is that normal.

Infact Khushi's reaction to Arnav in the friday episode was normal! That was the reaction of a girl who had lost all her dreams and hopes and was broken - otherwise for someone who was forced into a marriage - her OTT drama and her being okay with Shyam and Arnav and everything - seemed a bit out of the place to me.

Just my pov :)

Absolutely Anna, Her Friday reaction  bordered on reality ...the angst, the sorrow, hurt that is normal and not the dhoop suhana lalala  bit..
tanthya thumbnail

agreed to u dear!
Its just that i feel, the wayout of ASR is nt normal... he has great fear of loosing (read his heart), and hurting himself and thts the reason of his behavior to Khushi!
Current behavior, although, is manlly becoz of Jealousy.

Sul,

If his greatest fear was losing and hurting himself, he would never ever would have gone to propose to Khushi ...He made the first move [ this despite him being the proverbial stone  while the so called emotionally sensitive Khushi did not even have  the nerve to define her feelings ] ..

Yes, currents behavior stems out of jealousy which is a normal reaction in a person who is jilted...it is not just woman who hath fury bu men too..
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The actors act out what is given to them but also the actors bring in their own interpretation of the characters which I have not seen  SI doing.. she is given a brief and she brings it out  without adding her own touches ...I am sorry but she does not convince me..when I started to watch this show, I used to think..that Barun is no match for Sanaya, she eats him up now the situation is reversed .. while Barun manages to bring in something new, SI is stuck !!

If she is a confused soul, then it is not brought out  for easier understanding..

I think it is again CVs and directors fault. After that Champi to Anji thing.. Khushi was thinking that Shyam's advances are increasing and she must do smthing about it..
But after that no follow up.. cuz CVs indulged themselves in finding 100 ways to irritate ASR.

Script drives the Actor more often.. and not the other way round...
Actor can put something extra in a scene .. but cannot make their own scenes...