Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 4)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
doods awesome analysis.. Specially the maan-abhiman one's.. I loved it

And i loved Kushi today, This is the Kushi i wanted to see, who handles situations in a mature way by not getting into OTT ness. 
The silent treatment was apt.. She is hurt as well..
But will she ever recall his care towards her, going behind her and tying bandage as her finger was cut,the way he cupped her face in road while he thot she met with accident, at home taking care of her, he sends different signals each time to her but she has witnessed his care lot many time towards her. 

Never thot stars and salman poster will make him think about KushiLOL chalo salman poster ka kuch tho kaam aaya.. LOL Both of them cant bear each other's silence.. 

But why did the dhaga land up in Anjali's hand?? 

And yes i would want to CVs to show good side of Arnie as well to Kushi, Arnav gets to knwo that she declined prize to help someone , she went with Shyam coz Anji insisted. 
I hope even Kushi gets to know that he never changed the capsules to kick Payal out of home, he never got divorce paper's ready. Both need to know each other's goodness otherwise how will the trust build from both ends. Even Kushi doesnt trust him enough. 

dood's i always wanted to ask this:

Will Shyam's plan of killing Anjali come out anytime?? coz scorpion vanished , the accident no police took note of that, electric wire in pool even that has got buried.. 
Him trying to kill Shashi will come out only if Shashi speak's but Shashi is missing.. 

I do nt want Shyam to get away from these act's. 

Edit: That's Abhas FB dood's. He commented their. 

Edited by Ankifan - 07 April 2012 at 1:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nia.DDoodle--sumana13--

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sea.nymph

"Silence is a girl's loudest cry. You know she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you" - Anon

Also, learning (gradually) from Tanthya and DB about the 'Triangle' ' noticed the Anjali-Khushi-Arnav triangle today, which to me meant, that Khushi will always value their relationship, and will do everything in her power to preserve this sweet bro-sis relation. (Me treading a bit into this new territory of the triangle).

Yeah, she'll leave him one day for sure for Anjali (for a short period) ofc. That's my guess.. WhenI still have doubt ... either when wedding reason will be out or when Anjali will learn the truth. 

SHYAM-WALLET SCENE

I was a bit puzzled as to how to interpret the wallet-key scene. What I came up with was that, the key represents Khushi's innocence, honesty and truth regarding the whole MU. And that Shyam knowing the reason behind Arnav-Khushi's marriage will try to hide this factor of Khushi from Arnav. (Sounds a bit ridiculous, I know), but the wallet does represent something valuable- Arnav's heart? (Will read others' posts to get a clearer insight into this.)

This one I'll still say that lets wait.. It's not about the key, the dhaaga is the connection. File,well it's either related to Anjali or Aakash's deal file. 

Have a good weekend folks!! Smile

Lovely post. Keep 'em comin'. Big smile 

Happy Weekend Nymph and yeah Schizo Arnva we will see more...bas dekhti jaao...LOL

I am in green as usual.

Nia.D--sumana13--Gita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

GM Hug

Sathya, very nice song choice.

Doods, superb as usual. Maan and abhimaan nicely explained. And just as you said, Anjali cleared his doubts.

Anna, you dont sound too impressed by the episode.

I thought it was hint to the future when Khushi does leave. He is missing her thinking he is right, imagine his state when he misses her knowing he was wrong.

The only weird thing about the episode was Shyam. He already knew that the key was in the wallet. So dont get the point of that scene.

Very nice emoting by both BS and SI.

Shanthi Hugzzz Hug

I liked the episode... it was a much needed freshness . 

Shyaam thing i explained naa... it's abt the dhaaga and I wanna see how they play it out. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Gita97

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
sathya i love that song...so soul touching.

Thanks doods  excellent analysis.

Doodle--sumana13--

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

GM Hug

Doods, superb as usual. Maan and abhimaan nicely explained. And just as you said, Anjali cleared his doubts.

I thought it was hint to the future when Khushi does leave. He is missing her thinking he is right, imagine his state when he misses her knowing he was wrong.

The only weird thing about the episode was Shyam. He already knew that the key was in the wallet. So dont get the point of that scene.

Shanthi Hugzzz Hug

Shyaam thing i explained naa... it's abt the dhaaga and I wanna see how they play it out. 

Ya, Doods, I get that its about the dhaaga. But it didn't work because he kept talking about the key.LOL

Doodle--sumana13--

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

doods awesome analysis.. Specially the maan-abhiman one's.. I loved it

And i loved Kushi today, This is the Kushi i wanted to see, who handles situations in a mature way by not getting into OTT ness. 
The silent treatment was apt.. She is hurt as well..
But will she ever recall his care towards her, going behind her and tying bandage as her finger was cut,the way he cupped her face in road while he thot she met with accident, at home taking care of her, he sends different signals each time to her but she has witnessed his care lot many time towards her. 

Never thot stars and salman poster will make him think about KushiLOL chalo salman poster ka kuch tho kaam aaya.. LOL Both of them cant bear each other's silence.. 

But why did the dhaga land up in Anjali's hand?? 

And yes i would want to CVs to show good side of Arnie as well to Kushi, Arnav gets to knwo that she declined prize to help someone , she went with Shyam coz Anji insisted. 
I hope even Kushi gets to know that he never changed the capsules to kick Payal out of home, he never got divorce paper's ready. Both need to know each other's goodness otherwise how will the trust build from both ends. Even Kushi doesnt trust him enough. 

dood's i always wanted to ask this:

Will Shyam's plan of killing Anjali come out anytime?? coz scorpion vanished , the accident no police took note of that, electric wire in pool even that has got buried.. 
Him trying to kill Shashi will come out only if Shashi speak's but Shashi is missing.. 

I do nt want Shyam to get away from these act's. 

Edit: That's Abhas FB dood's. He commented their. 

Anki hugzzz Hug

Abhaas and GH just play at FB...I know that... they just have fun speaking nonsense...

Well abt Bauji, I wanted to see him...but I guess he will be back when CVs will want it. Angry Yeah, ofc his deeds will be out when the family will come to know..but I think he'll blurt it out...gloating is his habit naa???

Dhaaga, as I said, it;s still not finished and it will help Arnav or Khushi to connect the dot...I am guessing Arnav. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--win7SunoNa...Gita97

truthlover Groupbie
truthlover
truthlover

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
heyy doods , tanthya and all
happy easter

lovely post as usual doods, i think we are just there, and we should be patient to enjoy the beauty of this track to unfold, when it does.

i like khushi's attitude, when she'll be away, she'll have more time to think and connect with the bigger picture. ignore and avoid works well in this kind of situation.

i think shyam wanted to be sure, before he went in search of the key again in his room, so he needed to check it in his wallet first. sounds ridiculous but cvs can use any justification to prove their angle.

nani's looks so unwell these days, or her makeup person has changed.

i hope tanthya updates soon too.

love and hugs

--sumana13--Gita97--Anna--

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by doodleberry

GM Hug

Shanthi Hugzzz Hug

Ya, Doods, I get that its about the dhaaga. But it didn't work because he kept talking about the key.LOL

He wants the key and his biwi will ask about the Dhaaga in front of Arnie and he will connect the dots..banda abhi expert ho gaya in connecting the dots...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--SunoNa...Gita97--Anna--

Go to top