Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 19)

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Tanthya

Thanks for ur POV on khushi, Saw that ur online so writing it here, Had sent a PM abt the 2 old Redux's if you. would love to read. hv got time for the easter weekend so re requesting u. Sorry if its irritating for you. Its just that I njoi reading ur words..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

The silence spoke volumes in Friday's episode, and I loved every single minute of it! 

What a creative episode dished out by the CV's - bravo! The effect it had on me as the audience was mind numbing, so I can only imagine what this silence did to Arnav's character. And what a difference Khushi makes to the show - clearly! 

Kudos for the analysis Tanthya and Doodleberry - I've been waiting for this one since last night! 

x

same here , X..

I felt the episode just flowed smoothly with no lurch or jerks..which hooked u from the beginning to end ..What a difference Khushi makes to Arnav and How Arnav managed to convey this to us audience ...Remember it was not Khushi who made the difference to us but it was Arnav's reaction to Khushi which  made us nostalgic ..Kudos to the director and Barun for that ..

Thank You, X..I hope it was worth it Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Supna9win7namedx

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya sathu  janu my reply is on 17th page..mere poetic andaaz may Big smile,how is your weekend Wink

Will check, Jaanu..

Weekened..it just seemed as if it was here just now  and poof ..it is ending already Ouch

How was Your's ??Big smile

Hectic Ouch...but got time to watch a movie on sat ..Telugu movie ..raccha  movie sucks Angry Angry..i got head acheLOL..today busy at mom's house..came now read your and rest will read tomorrow.

any week end special Tongue..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9SunoNa...tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPKKNDFAN29

Tanthya

Thanks for ur POV on khushi, Saw that ur online so writing it here, Had sent a PM abt the 2 old Redux's if you. would love to read. hv got time for the easter weekend so re requesting u. Sorry if its irritating for you. Its just that I njoi reading ur words..

It is always a pleasure to discuss our views, IP29...I will definitely search out for the  REDUX you seek ..

Please no apologies, if anyone had to apologize , then it shud be me cos I thought I had replied ..

Will PM u the links soon..Smile

Edited by tanthya - 08 April 2012 at 5:16am
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Heya sathu  janu my reply is on 17th page..mere poetic andaaz may Big smile,how is your weekend Wink

Will check, Jaanu..

Weekened..it just seemed as if it was here just now  and poof ..it is ending already Ouch

Hectic Ouch...but got time to watch a movie on sat ..Telugu movie ..raccha  movie sucks Angry Angry..i got head acheLOL..today busy at mom's house..came now read your and rest will read tomorrow.

It has been a long time since I saw a movie ..remember watching Aeon Flux as the last one ..

Nothing , Yaar.. very hot ..it's 33 Deg inside the house itself..so u can imagine the heat outside ..

Will be going out at night..

vasiraju

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Tanthya...

U can address me as JM ( Jhalak)

tanthya

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Khushi,  I had always held the thought  that  in comparison to Arnav Khushi was the luckiest one since she had  a loving refuge and a age which could act as barrier  to the grief  but today  after watching that scene, I would say that she is grievously injured  too, her  desire to belong overwhelming..In Arnav's case, The siblings had one another , to feed or lessen one another grief  but Khushi, NONE !!.. She was taken in by a benevolent family , loved by them yet there was always a  soupcon of alienation , A trace of charity in their behavior which drove Khushi to be the life and bread of the family, she was the clown, the joker who  made them smile, the punching bag who absorbed their barbs, the  banyan Tree who provided the shelter..She made them smile, laugh   the while her craving for acceptance.Khushi appeared to be the proverbial sunshine girl, always cheerful , positive, goofy, idiotic, immature but  beating  underneath all this  spurious acts was a aching heart, mutely crying  to  belong, to love , to be accepted for herself rather than on her usefulness..She thought for a brief while that she did get what she had longed for all her life "Unconditional Love" But that proved to be a dream...Now she reels under the hatred  of the man whom she loves, despeartely seekign some clues to that young man who bought her bangles,hope arising  one second as she catches a fleeting glimpse of the caring man only for it to smashed into fragments of zillion pieces ...in comparison to Khushi, Arnav has had a easy ride ..

Brilliant!  Really sensitive and insightful analysis of Khushi's situation...I hope payal somehow helps bring some of these facets of khushi's life--past life--before the others...perhaps when khushi is grievously ill and payal's heart aches for her

I know Arnav will slowly sense these things about her, but their pasts are important to be brought out too before each other

tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Will check, Jaanu..

lucky my family has planned to go to racha  now.. I think its better i cancel itROFL
I as it is dnt like ram charan teja muchSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajutanthya

Go to top