Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 14)

Nia.D Goldie
Nia.D
Nia.D

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

@ Tant, earlier i was a fan of ur writing, today u just floored me wth d choice of ur song. have been humming d same since yest eve after watching d episode.

@ Doodle, abhimaan strikes d love birds. loved yr choice of words.ClapClapClap

I am going to talk  about d gradual progression in Arnav's character. Would start from d green room scene when he says that don't believe what u see. Isn't that what he was doing so far. Or has he mend his ways? So practicing what he himself [preaching. That's why he starts questioning Khushi kahan thi tum? He wants to give her a chance . answer  which can pacify him for the time being, can soothe d lava in his heart right now.

A very age old truth from d matriarch of the family: waqt insaan ko badal deta hai: isn't it changing the man ASR himself. He has realized that he can't let go Khushi out of his life. She has to, need to, destined to be with him because heer ke bina ranjha adhura.

He is ready to bend, ready to confess within himself. He cant apologise to Khushi when he hears d reason of her disappearance act with Shyam because of his bloated ego. Still feels its Khushi's fault, memories keep on haunting him'. Why didn't Khushi refuse to go with Shyam. This is d possessive lover thinking' when he cant say no to Anjali.. infact none of d family members do so' then how can Khushi overrule her instruction.

Arnav says its good that Khushi is not talking but actually he has started missing her constant blabbering'her nonsense talk. Khushi has already started residing in his heart so obviously d room is crying loud of her absence.

one thing just came to my mind: why were they having the fight in d staircase? Arnav bends ...pulls Khushi up to him... khushi pulls him back... she is about to fall.. when arnav held her and this time he didnt honor khushi's choice ... he held her close to him... does all this means they r going to hold each other from falling apart... saving each other... staying together in d ups and downs of life. can this be of any symbolism or am i reading too much into it.

Absolutely loved:
    Arnav's early morning reaction of getting up and looking at d bed. Looking out for d face which he announces he hates to see. His ears eager to hear d monologues or at least d anklets.
  1. Arnav declares almost to himself; Main khud dundh lunga

Did you notice: todays convo between payal and mami was devoid of her signature dialogue'. Khun bhari tangue>

Hi ! I caught myself nodding in agreement with each line in your post LOL  I have the same thoughts in mind regarding Arnav's character developing over time, and his 'schizo' tendency of saying something when he means the exact opposite...

Good post!! Star

Happy weekend Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle--sumana13--

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by sunflower52

Well I hope so she takes the clues soon enough or else I will think her brain is indeed a black hole. 

Right now it seems only Arnav's brain is going to light up. Khushi will remain clueless, how can I feel for her when I do not understand her LOL

Wahin toh sirf Arnav ki feelings and Arnva ka confusion dikhta hai - Khushi needs to be more expressive! I do not understand her either - she is tooo righteous! LOLLOL

Wahin toh why are we seeing only Arnav's confusion and thoughts.

I thought Khushi was a parallel lead why is her thoughts missing. No one is too righteous in real life. She needs to be expressive.

Her mistake will be made to look like righteousness and I do not want to see that. 

Khushi is parallel lead but I feel the creative sometimes forget that! And I say this because Arnav's character is never messed up with - Khushi's is - more often than not. I want to see her monologues - they are important!

I know - I do not want to see her rigfhteousness projected as right too. Keeping a secret that was not hers - however good the reason might be - is not right! Angry

I agree she had the chance to tell him when he asked her as she was crying on his shoulder she blew it.

This was not her's to keep, the Raizada's has the right to know. Even if they do not believe at her 1st. 

Does she not even feel guilty of knowing Shaym's true colour from the family and Arnav and not telling them. 

At least we got to see that Payal does feel guilty of keeping this secret from Aakash.

Now the whole Gupta parivar has amnesia regarding this. They should be feeling guilty about this, how can they even look in the eye of the Raizada's family by keeping such a big thing about their son in law.

What are the cv's trying to show is beyond me.

Bang On salma! That is what I have been trying to say - Let her come out with the secret - if the Raizadas do not believe her then they will be blamed - abhi she is to blame and so are the guptas. And yes the guilt is missing. Chalo one moment I can understand that why the gupta family is not guilty - but Khushi is going through crap from shyam everyday - he is not going to change and still she feels that she is doing right!? Arnav does not know the extent Shyam can go - but Khushi is aware of the cheat he is - she needs to tell someone! 

Creatives have lost it - Khushi is least bothered about Shyam - his realization is only there when he does something. Just like I want Khushi's monologues about Arnav - I want to see about Shyam too

I even want Khushi's monologues on her thoughts about Shaym. He is after her, when a guy is after you like that you would be disturbed.

Their daughter is married in that house and they should feel guilty about keeping Shaym's secret.
I know I would. 

Arnav just saw the real face of Shaym, so it will take time for him to understand him again, but Khushi knows the real Shaym and still has not realize that he has not changed. 

I have to agree cv's have lost it when comes to Khushi and her on & off thoughts process.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle--sumana13----Anna--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Hi Reduxians ...
Heres wishing you all a Happy Easter ...

Happy Easter Pooh Cute

Edited by --sumana13-- - 07 April 2012 at 4:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nia.Dprathikrisunflower52Doodlevasiraju

Nia.D Goldie
Nia.D
Nia.D

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Hi Reduxians ...
Heres wishing you all a Happy Easter ...

Happy Easter Pooh Cute

Happy Easter to you  too Sumana!! And to all Redux members too... feast on yummy Easter Eggs!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheDailyRush Goldie
TheDailyRush
TheDailyRush

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
update sooon lol LOL
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Was searching for this thread last night, missed reading everyone's great analysis!

I loved this episode, it was definately not a filler by any means. Things are moving forward, no more OTT comedy or immaturity to dumb down characters. The CVs have finally fixed the damage done to their characters

I felt so bad for Khushi when she looked on at Arnav's caring nature towards his sister and wondered how he could be so indifferent to her. I don't fault her for not remembering all the care he showered on her in the past, right now she is hurting and can't see past his harsh treatment.

I love that as soon as Arnav found out why Khushi hid the truth of him his immediate action was to apologize knowing he was in the wrong. Yes, the trust has definately been built on his side but has started to slip on Khushi's.

The scene with Shyam just lost me, I didn't understand it. Shyam already knew where the key was so why did he need confirmation? I thought he was going to take the key from Arnav's wallet given his bold nature but nothing like that happened.

I loved the scene between Khushi and Arnav in their room. Khushi removing her colorful clothes was very symbolic to their relationship at the moment.

Arnav learnt in this episode to be careful what you ask and wish for. Though he was angry that Khushi gave him the silent treatment, his words once again pierced her heart and it really was the last straw for her. Loved that for two whole days she avoided seeing him, the memories of her presence in his life began to haunt him. We got a glimpse of what Arnav will go through when Khushi leaves his life, its going to kill him more than her silence does!!

Doodles, I think you are right about Arnav and Khushi they will start connecting the dots. I remember the last time the CVs worked on clearing misunderstandings that existed between both, the track took a positive turn and I am hoping the same happens here. Arnav learning about Khushi's reasons for not accepting the award, not telling him about Anjali happened for a reason.

I too am happy about Mami staying within character. Yes she understands why Payal lost but it doesn't change the fact she is still disappointed she lost, this competition meant a lot to her. Payal should have talked to Mami before making such a decision.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilapink.lotusDoodleserialwatcher16--sumana13--win7

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
@Tants, lovely song choice. Will wait for your analysis
@Doods - Excellent explanation as usual.
The episode was a perfect cap to a good week in IPK land. I really like the way Khushi's character is being etched out this week, not cowing down, anticipating Arnav's reaction and questioning back. The silent treatment was the best.. can we please continue this track and not forget it like the dabba business?
@Tants, @Doods- Thanks to you, I have started looking for triangles in scenes! and noticed  one in the beginning of the episode today! What has become of me Smile
Have you wonderful weekend you all.
Sri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle--sumana13--

ArShiLover11 Senior Member
ArShiLover11
ArShiLover11

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Such an appropriate song 4 the epi...

Go to top