Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 121)

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Chalo guys me off to! Cya later all! :)) Loved chatting up today! This what I call a Discussion!! :D

Sathya : Today REDUX early na!? :D

Bye Anna, I am leaving too... Have a meeting now...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluevasiraju--Anna--Gita97tanthya

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by slmu

Well I just read somewhere that Arnav needs to be jailed for he forced Khushi into marriage!

I thought she had a choice and she chose what she thought was right!? Confused

Anna, where did you read this???

On the main forum! Which I try to resist going to - but a major discussion is happening that Arnav needs to be sent to jail and Khushi should complain! Confused

Ya, complain because the guy you love married you forcibly, but don't bother about the guy who is leching after you and taking every opportunity to touch you. LOLLOL

Actually, good idea send them both to jail and put us out of our misery LOL

Tell me about it LOL Paagal ho jati hoon main when I see such posts - darr ke maare I come back here LOL

yes me also, I had the same argument with Rima, she calls Khushi's hiding the truth great. Khushi's foolishness is causing her the problem.

Me also such post are just DeadLOL

Arre if you wanna have a list of posts on which ones to avoid - ask me! I have a list of them now! LOLLOL I know the posts that have to be avoided and u just do that! Smile

I was getting bored on Saturday since you guys were not there. I made the major mistake posting in her post and now I regret it. LOL

Aree we were here only yesterday! U should have come here - bang on discussion we did on Arnav kiska hai! LOLLOL

Trust me salma - that is one reason I stopped making my posts - I was hell irritated when I and all of us who stood up for Arnav were labelled as domstic supporters and droolers and what not!

I aint making that mistake again!

may i join  this conversation ?
 i am new to most of you people here. but not for anna, as i was the one among those who supported  her topic on arnav.  we had nice discussion. i was new to the forum. i didnot know how the forum worked. then  i was caught between the crossfire by faminists. i was told in detail about what is domestic violence...not by one but many. ultimately i had to ceasfire on sarcastic note. never did i go back to see the response again... terrified.

there is no point in continuing the baseless one sided arguments. its just  waste of time.

this is the one thread i follow without missing

actually i came to this page today  thinking that i will spend 10-15 min. but i got so much involved in your conversation dat i forgot how much  time i spent. its really fun and meaningful discussion u people carry on with. 

am i welcomed here? though i cant come daily. usually i used to make it to first few pages. today i had much time to follow u people. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abavivasirajusunflower52zooni.blueGita97tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Chalo guys me off to! Cya later all! :)) Loved chatting up today! This what I call a Discussion!! :D

Sathya : Today REDUX early na!? :D

Bye Anna Hug Hug  if you go early to bed than i will allow ASR to enter in to your dreams ..if you want sathu post than forget about ASRLOL LOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abavizooni.blue--Anna--Gita97

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

HELLO FRIENDSHug

HOPE ALL LOVELY PEOPLE HERE ARE FINEHug

Sorry me was a bit exited ..so in exitment i'm chillaing and asking every one LOL

Now something about the show

WE know that next 2 epis may me comedy dedicated...Because that BHOOT thing may come today
Todays SBB showed that Kushi will again be OTT and do her drama to irritate Arnav...

I Have a question...Confused
I dont understand

1. Is this comedy needed??
2. Aren't they killing TRP's further more??
3. Are they not losing Viewers??
4. Will they not get Gupta family back ever??
5.Will they Get TRP??
6. How are they planning to be sercious with the story line??? will we ever get answers to 100's of questions???
WILL THIS COMDEY DO MORE GOOD THAN HARM??Confused

Please someone tell me...are things turning good for the show or bad Confused

Hi cool_wonder,

Good questions.

No answers LOL

can someone pass these  questions to CVs !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by payasa

i am new to most of you people here. but not for anna, as i was the one among those who supported  her topic on arnav.  we had nice discussion. i was new to the forum. i didnot know how the forum worked. then  i was caught between the crossfire by faminists. i was told in detail about what is domestic violence...not by one but many. ultimately i had to ceasfire on sarcastic note. never did i go back to see the response again... terrified.

there is no point in continuing the baseless one sided arguments. its just  waste of time.

actually i came to this page today  thinking that i will spend 10-15 min. but i got so much involved in your conversation dat i forgot how much  time i spent. its really fun and meaningful discussion u people carry on with. 

am i welcomed here? though i cant come daily. usually i used to make it to first few pages. today i had much time to follow u people. 

Welcom payasa,

Everyone with an open mind, different or same viewpoints are more than welcome.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payasasunflower52vasiraju

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Well I just read somewhere that Arnav needs to be jailed for he forced Khushi into marriage!

On the main forum! Which I try to resist going to - but a major discussion is happening that Arnav needs to be sent to jail and Khushi should complain! Confused

Ya, complain because the guy you love married you forcibly, but don't bother about the guy who is leching after you and taking every opportunity to touch you. LOLLOL

Tell me about it LOL Paagal ho jati hoon main when I see such posts - darr ke maare I come back here LOL

yes me also, I had the same argument with Rima, she calls Khushi's hiding the truth great. Khushi's foolishness is causing her the problem.

Arre if you wanna have a list of posts on which ones to avoid - ask me! I have a list of them now! LOLLOL I know the posts that have to be avoided and u just do that! Smile

I was getting bored on Saturday since you guys were not there. I made the major mistake posting in her post and now I regret it. LOL

Aree we were here only yesterday! U should have come here - bang on discussion we did on Arnav kiska hai! LOLLOL

Trust me salma - that is one reason I stopped making my posts - I was hell irritated when I and all of us who stood up for Arnav were labelled as domstic supporters and droolers and what not!

You are welcome more the merrier. Like minded people should stick together. 

One sided discussions should be avoided.

Smile

payasavasirajuGita97--Anna--

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Bye Anna, Abavi.
vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

welcome to Redux payasa..we all love to do discussion in healthy way..and we respect each and every ones view points..love to see your points too here..when ever you find the time just jump in here Big smile

payasaGita97--Anna--tanthya

Go to top