Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd (Page 11)

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Hi anna, garima, shanthi. Keep going yaar tum sab interesting baatain kr rhi ho. I reading u all :-)

Hi Supna.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshe81payasaDoodleSupna9win7

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by Supna9

Hi anna, garima, shanthi. Keep going yaar tum sab interesting baatain kr rhi ho. I reading u all :-)

Supna...Hug

hahaha...we r just spamming Sathu's thread...LOL u can join in too...LOL

hehehe so keep continue unless it ll reach 50 pg today n then next 50 tommo. Tum sab bichrey huwe log miley ho na.

-CoolChick-

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

I'll make a small analysis today. It's a holiday here so don't have much time on hand. Loved today's episode, donno why, but something special it was. The "Silent Treatment" and "Ignoring someone" is the best way to break one. Yeah, an episode where the last part made my heart ache. Any person of any persona can handle anything but silence and ignore from the person whom you hold dear and near to your heart, NEVER. Today's episode reminded me of last week's episode when Arnav lost his voice and how Khushi despite being happy was kind of depressed. Yeah, like she missed his hurtful talks that day, he missed her jibber jabber today. Maami appropriately named them "Gutur Gutur Love Birds".  Indeed they are. Today's message was all about "Maan - Abhimaan".  

fabulous episode.
when we say  we loved it, the only reason is, it touched our hearts. we felt asr's pain, his restlessness. the connection that was missing  between the viewers and the arshi is reestablished.

it was the same  asr and khushi we envisioned. barun was great . it was all of him today ...loving brother, adoring grandson, as an alert BIL, and a lover.

loved it very much today.
hope in the future tracks, asr should not be reduced to devdas which is not his character. i am very much apprehensive about recent spoiler about him being majnu kind.

Supna9

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Girls, lunch time.

Catch you all next time.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9-CoolChick---Anna--

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

You know guys I wrote so much and the internet crashed and my post disappeared Cry.

@Tanthya, doods, good analysis as usual. Tanthya you have chosen an apt song this is Arnav dil ka haal.

@ Anna i agree with you. about everything.

So I will just write a summary of my thoughts on last night episode. As it was all about Arnav his thoughts, feelings & behaviour with different member's of the family.

WHAT I LOVED

Arnav and Anjali scene and Khushi wondering how can one be so different. 

Arnav's starting to realize what Khushi means to him, which he has not yet realized the total impact on him if Khushi were not in his life.

CONFUSION

Shaym and Arnav scene let's see where this go and what was the point of Shaym going through such an elaborate scheme just to find out if Arnav keeps his keys or not in his wallet.

KHUSHI

She is an enigma right now, knows she feels hurt when Arnav shouts at her and says bitter words and is confused by his hot & cold behaviour.

But the major part of confusion for me is her thoughts and does she even remember the hints that Arnav has thrown.

They were might big hints for Khushi who is suppose to be samajhdar to connect.

1. To save a life.
2. He might hate her does not mean he hates everyone else.

She saw the love of ASR for his di, so how come she did not think about what ASR said.

Is her mind some sort of a Blackhole that what ever goes in just disappears. 

Arnav loves his di more then anyone else this should be obvious to her. That his di is the only person whom he can do anything and go any length to save her. 

How many more hint she needs to get to understand one simple thing.

If anyone has a clue enlighten me.

She is not even thinking about Shaym's advances and is not even disturbed.

Hiyaa Salma...Wink

okk...i see u going red with rage...LOLLOL...arey yaar...she'll take clues...just like how Doodles said...she needs a trigger...n wen that happens...the bulb will glow...LOL and she'll resort to something...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52DoodleSupna9--Anna--

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
 @ doodleberry

Amazing post. Love the way U explain everything. Perfect.Thumbs Up

Doodle

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

You know guys I wrote so much and the internet crashed and my post disappeared Cry.

@Tanthya, doods, good analysis as usual. Tanthya you have chosen an apt song this is Arnav dil ka haal.

@ Anna i agree with you. about everything.

So I will just write a summary of my thoughts on last night episode. As it was all about Arnav his thoughts, feelings & behaviour with different member's of the family.

WHAT I LOVED

Arnav and Anjali scene and Khushi wondering how can one be so different. 

Arnav's starting to realize what Khushi means to him, which he has not yet realized the total impact on him if Khushi were not in his life.

CONFUSION

Shaym and Arnav scene let's see where this go and what was the point of Shaym going through such an elaborate scheme just to find out if Arnav keeps his keys or not in his wallet.

KHUSHI

She is an enigma right now, knows she feels hurt when Arnav shouts at her and says bitter words and is confused by his hot & cold behaviour.

But the major part of confusion for me is her thoughts and does she even remember the hints that Arnav has thrown.

They were might big hints for Khushi who is suppose to be samajhdar to connect.

1. To save a life.
2. He might hate her does not mean he hates everyone else.

She saw the love of ASR for his di, so how come she did not think about what ASR said.

Is her mind some sort of a Blackhole that what ever goes in just disappears. 

Arnav loves his di more then anyone else this should be obvious to her. That his di is the only person whom he can do anything and go any length to save her. 

How many more hint she needs to get to understand one simple thing.

If anyone has a clue enlighten me.

She is not even thinking about Shaym's advances and is not even disturbed.

Salma! Hi!!! Embarrassed Thank you - Like I said before we agree on everything here! Wink

And I agree on everything that you said! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Supna9-CoolChick-

Go to top