REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by laddoo598

Defending ASR is always equated to drooling over Barun Sobti and hence failing to differentiate between ASR and Barun..Condescending much?

I have never been an actor's fan ever, I becomes the fan of the character and start to like the actor who portrays it. This is the limit I have set on myself, do not bother what they do in their personal life.

@Bold, agree I find this ridiculous and they tell us we are the ones who do not differentiate between reel and real. While they are the one who are not. 
Originally posted by tanthya

If things continue like this, may be Shirtless will not be sufficient,  They may have to up the notch   ..😆😆
Tanths no shirtless/clothless or forced Rabba Ve will be sufficient if they continue this way😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by laddoo598

I so agree Divz..What are the writers doing with Khushi's character? No wonder so few people actually sympathize with her, her character doesn't give a fig about her own self respect, toh viewers kya respect karenge?😕

Exactly! Silent treatment was so much better! Khushi's character is getting messed up - I cannot feel bad for her if this is the way they keep moving the story line! 😡 Infact no doubt I feel more for Arnav - pehle hi pareshan hai - uspe Khushi madame is also doing the same thing!

Exactly , Tanu..

Dish up whatever excuses but her lack of reaction  or  her refusal to take any preventive action  makes  her weak ..in an indirect way, her silence will only encourage Shyam to greater atrocities ..

Tanths, u won't believe what I read somewhere..Khushi is indulging Shyam because of ASR..😕😆
Apparently, if he weren't such a bad husband then she could have confided in him..Chalo, agreed, since these two have 0 trust between them, she can't confide in him, upar sey, she has this martyr complex thing going on where she wants to protect Arnav and AnJhali since according to her, both are so weak that they will drop dead after hearing the truth about Shyam..

Twisted but I can still swallow it with a pinch or more like bucket of salt..

But what is stopping her from talking to her family or her sister for that matter of fact?? Payal can help her, she stays in the same house, and she can help keep Shyam away from Khushi..

Also, Khushi's assumption that the kid will change Shyam has been proven wrong, right? Then why is she keeping mum now?? Hey bhaggu, dekha isiliye brain switch off kar dena chahiye, nothing makes  sense!😆😆
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Monsi I guess for her Character Dheela is reserved for Arnav only!!!😕😆

If Arnav is Character Dheela, What is Shyam ??  "Maryada Purush" ??🤢😡😡

They need to stretch it and   after reading  Barun's quote, I think they have already accepted that their TRP is bouhnd to fall during IPL and  are preparing those tracks  which will keep them ticking until IPL
what quote is this tants?
She says she threw Arnav's shirt's away😲  he better walk around shirtless than wear those 
shirts😡

And IMO that looks like Sathiya's Dhawal Shirt's😡

Barun is giving fab expressions for this nautanki , the kya look was awesome
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Anna--

Arre if you wanna have a list of posts on which ones to avoid - ask me! I have a list of them now! 😆😆 I know the posts that have to be avoided and u just do that! 😊

I was getting bored on Saturday since you guys were not there. I made the major mistake posting in her post and now I regret it. ðŸ˜†

If Arnav is Character Dheela, What is Shyam ??  "Maryada Purush" ??🤢😡😡
May be maryada Jeejaji!
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Tanths no shirtless/clothless or forced Rabba Ve will be sufficient if they continue this way😆

I feel sorry for him. For all his talent, going shirtless for TRPs.😕