Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abavi

Probably Kushi's new venture from morning 9 to evening 6 Dabba service and then take one hour break, from 7 to 9 Tuition service... She works sooo haaard to return that 300 Rs to her pati!

I thght dabba service is stopped by ASR..πŸ˜†
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

CVs were certain... that since we ppl r drooling over ASR, khushi wl also do the same
Bt given the situation, any girl wl actually hate ASR and nt fall in love!
It was easy for her to fall in love with Shyam than with ASR!
But they never showed tht perspective properly, except for once, when they showed khushi having her day-dream

Arre I wud have chewed them up then if I wud have analyzed then...seriously what was that reaction from Khushi??? They never thought her character properly... in that case ASR's they keep it intact. 

Look how they made her do "Suhani lalallaa"... and they thought people will love it. 
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

No just gave her an Option to work from homeπŸ˜† Like he worked from home calling aman for everything... She can call shukla now...Edited by abavi - 12 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Yes, the hours are odd.. but why was she teaching pari story ..I mean why would they need Hindi tution ??

wahi na sathu...she called buaji remember..it means she is giving tutions to poor children way good...its a rich locality right and she used to come by auto..god thoda logic dikathey tho achha hotha na😑  πŸ˜‘
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Did he stop it or did he just say Shukla will handle the office part, you don't come...?
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: slmu

Anna, where did you read this???

On the main forum! Which I try to resist going to - but a major discussion is happening that Arnav needs to be sent to jail and Khushi should complain! Confused
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

No just gave her an Option to work from homeπŸ˜† Like he worked from home calling aman for everything... She can call shukla now...

I bashed 4 Lions superiors that TRP samjhao and SP Superiors took the idea and did their reach 7-9 pm... and if this is co-incidence then I have gone purely crazy. πŸ˜‘
Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Yes, the hours are odd.. but why was she teaching pari story ..I mean why would they need Hindi tution ??

totally ill logic.
Can u tell me in indian gov school 4rm which class they start english?
tanthya thumbnail

CVs were certain... that since we ppl r drooling over ASR, khushi wl also do the same
Bt given the situation, any girl wl actually hate ASR and nt fall in love!
It was easy for her to fall in love with Shyam than with ASR!
But they never showed tht perspective properly, except for once, when they showed khushi having her day-dream

Ohh Yes,  Shyam was  quite attractive than Arnav and  he had even won over the entire family ..he was the better prospect

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No just gave her an Option to work from homeπŸ˜† Like he worked from home calling aman for everything... She can call shukla now...

okay.. so shukla called him and asked for Khushi bhaabi over phone? or it was amaan who wanted his lunch?πŸ˜†