Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Isn't she 12th pass ??

if she is nt educated.. wht the hell she did the ASR office??😆
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Tant Kidhar hain tu???? "Aag lagage chali duur khare khare tamasha dekh rahi hain???" ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 

I told her I'll not do analysis in the first place and see now she is not even saving me??? ðŸ˜¡

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Bye Zu. 

See, I tell you, Gul is concentrating only on ASR and Arnav. With Khushi the problem is, it's not a well thought character. They mold her character according to the story demand, fans reaction, SP interfering and of course critics views. 

The problem is the story is been seen through ASR's Perspective and that's why we see Shyaam's character changing, Khushi's charcter changing, Aakash to an extent... and Anjali. 

Like on friday, a simple scene -  just to show how ASR reacting to Khushi and Anjali at the moment, they did the pool scene where ASR calls up Anjali and reminds her abt the medicine to be taken and Anji says she'z staying back v/s Khushi's MIA from the room. This was to show ASR's priority... Now tell me Anji staying overnight and ASR had NO IDEA till evening...is this Anji's character...A Sister who makes every decision and informs her brother first??? 

They didn't care for Anji's character but cared to show ASR's??? Is it justifiable??? 
Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

no she is educated..even payal is educated i guess..but i think she studied in hindi medium so doesnt know to speak english..if she is not educated then how did she get to work in ASR's office that too with a computer..

Her character confuses me a lot these days, excuse my silly questions han ðŸ˜†
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

no she is educated..even payal is educated i guess..but i think she studied in hindi medium so doesnt know to speak english..if she is not educated then how did she get to work in ASR's office that too with a computer..

Yeah she is educated, she should have completed her 12 grade I suppose, considering her age...
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mon,

we understood what Khushi shud be feeling in that situation , no thanxx to SI who just stood , her eyes shud be racing but was reflecting only one emotion ..

If script was the faulty one, Mon..then it shud  have affected Barun, Utthkarsha, Abha, Shashi, .. when they deliver what stops  Si..as Zu said..Actors  are the one's who bring the odd touches  and not the director or script..  A director can only push u so much, he cannot do the acting for u ..

The only scene  which I liked was Diwali ..Sh brought in something new..otherwise, her movements are the same

Mainly the dance Moves sathu...every time same steps and same smile ..i am bored and even her  stunning expressions are always same..no difference ..her comedy track i feel always same expressions..she is good at emotional scenes..Funny scenes she is not doing well i think..  
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Isn't she 12th pass ??

I think so, and she has been shown as clever in maths... remember when she Garima and Shashi went to sort out Payal's failed wedding accounts, she catches mistakes made in the bill
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
sanaya portrays khushi nicely is all i care
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
btw khushi had taken tutions even before right? 
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Her character confuses me a lot these days, excuse my silly questions han ðŸ˜†

even me too divya  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†..i wonder who are taking tutions in hindi language these days😆 ...even my maid kids too are in English medium..i hate when they show kushi specking shud hind