Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: slmu

So will we get OTT comedy today or will we be surprised???

How did she become tuition teacher..I mean she is not educated na?? Or is she?? 

With kids calling him shaitan i think some comedy will be theirπŸ˜†
But wonder how his childhood glimpse will be shown, im more interested in that
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh doods aisa nhi krna . Sathya's ka analysis raat perhey baghair mujhe neend nhi ati aur in morning tumhara perhey baghair mujhe chain nhi ata aur agr dono ko na pehoon tou jag soona soona lage.
Through this thread i met so many good people n talking with all of u i forget my problems 4 sumtimes. So plz plz doods sathya aisa sochna bhi mat.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ankifan

doods its only Sathya, and ur analysis that makes me believe that something happened in the show otherwise until i read ur analysis i will be in my alien state kya hua aaj ke episode main.. 

See we need u here to make us understand everything.. πŸ˜³

Doodhs u are not thinking of leaving are yoU!? 😲 NOoo! Please do not leave! Without your analysis Redux will be empty!'😭 You have got to stay!
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

I agree, Make short notes ...what we want to see is ur thoughts even if it 2 liner, it is OK..😊

absolutely agree...u feel that u people are working so hard analysing the episode but the way they are proceeding is not worth it..do an analysis only wen u feel the episode is worth analyzing..we will wait for that..tilll then make short notes..or jus say today's episode was not worth analyzing..but dont vanish..we cannot take that.
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Are they showing this track because they lost hope of raising TRPs with IPL in the race?
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, forget the MU. Lets get to the ...Khushi responsible for Arnav's spoiled childhood.πŸ˜†
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Tant Kidhar hain tu???? "Aag lagage chali duur khare khare tamasha dekh rahi hain???" πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

I told her I'll not do analysis in the first place and see now she is not even saving me??? πŸ˜‘

she is learning from khushi.. giving slient treatmentπŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hello Lucky ji! πŸ€— πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

πŸ˜†  Sathya.. I still say that it is solely Scripts fault and not Sanaya's ... She has not been given any chance to show her emotions regarding shyam except Terrace scene where she did total justice .. 😊

Mon,

we understood what Khushi shud be feeling in that situation , no thanxx to SI who just stood , her eyes shud be racing but was reflecting only one emotion ..

If script was the faulty one, Mon..then it shud  have affected Barun, Utthkarsha, Abha, Shashi, .. when they deliver what stops  Si..as Zu said..Actors  are the one's who bring the odd touches  and not the director or script..  A director can only push u so much, he cannot do the acting for u ..

The only scene  which I liked was Diwali ..Sh brought in something new..otherwise, her movements are the same

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Hi  ladies..πŸ€— Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend..Tanths, Doods, Anna, Pam, wonderful analysis..πŸ‘I loved Friday's episode..Barun Sobti was stupendous, Sanaya too excelled in whatever little we saw of her..She was especially spectacular during that scene when she is sitting on the floor with Lakshmi and he says "Yahan toh you have made my life anyways"..I had a lump in my throat seeing her expression then..

Barun, I can't praise the guy enough..I love how he stays true to ASR, take for instance, when he hears Khushi's voice, his eyes light up, but his face doesn't show the happiness, but u can feel that he is relieved..Once again, stupendous acting!

All in all, I am liking how the intensity is building slowly but surely ever since the Heer-Ranjha act..I sincerely hope the "Sundari and Shaitan" chronicles won't take us back to mindless comedy once again, not that i mind comedy, but it does seem glaringly disjointed when the MU is sitting in the room like the white elephant..