Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
what is happening gals..i think everyone is in full form today in the heated discussion abt khushi's character portrayal..i am trying to read the posts but "the post is running like shathabthi train"..lagee rahoo..kuch hi time mein u will hit 100.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Any reasonably intelligent girl would be telling someone, their sister, friend and in some cases writing it down in their journal.. here while Khushi dutifully notes down Arnav's pranks, I do not see her jotting down Shyam's moves

CVs are you listening????
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Res. I now owe 2 days posts to comment on =)

Updated!! Its been a couple of busy days!

Tanthya, loved loved loved your post. It was intricately beautiful, especially the significance of Khushi's place and impact on his life, wow!!
I loved how you enhanced the sound part, indeed the day he steps off his pedestal (much like he did today, he walked out and down the stairs looking for her), he'll feel and hear the music of his love.

I noticed the Shyam and water pouring part too, it struck me but I wasn't able to put the 2+2 for that, thanks for explaining that!

As far as the 2 girls getting together, the day Anjali begs for her forgiveness for not believing her and for extracting her from her chotte's life and brings her back into Arnav's life and RM. That day a stronger, eternal bond will be created.

---------

Doods,  the 7-9 thing, very very clever, if you hadn't pointed it out, it would've gone right through me. I also think it was kind of symbolic (in my head) that Arnav only feels Khushi's presence when she says "pariyon ki kitab humhe wapas dejiye", I formed a fairy tale theory there, where he will be the prince and rescue her eventually from the evil. I liked that line and that scene a lot, so I made that judgement lol!

I love the fact that you brought up the fainting incident. Khushi needs to remind herself this is the same guy who came to save her from the GH, who saved her from falling at Teej, who helped her at the sangeet, took out the shard of bangle from her wrist, was right by her when she fainted. She really needs to think and think hard that how the man she so truly and deeply loves literally changed overnight. What happened in one night that he forced her to get married. The signs couldn't have been clearer, especially after she herself acknowledged his dire concern for his sister.

Shyam has started making his moves, I for one cannot wait for the ultimate showdown on the terrace. Khushi confronting Shyam and telling him she only loves Arnav, Shyam telling her why Arnav married her and forcing her and Arnav's ego being bruised that day and Shyam getting the living hell beaten out of him!! Sound appropriate for the terrace scene Doods?

You know, I feel the day Khushi will ask Arnav to let her go because she doesn't want to get in between Arnav and Anjali, she'll cup his face and he'll kiss her palm, like he did Anjali's when she talked about "not being around one day". I really want that scene to be enacted on Arnav and Khushi, because that cupping of the face, and kiss on the palm will be their unspoken understanding of the situation while showing their deep, unconditional love for each other. And, Barun and Sanaya will do full justice to it!

Thanks Sugar. Hugzzz 🤗

Cupping face and kissing palm...yeah that will be there.. in which scene I can't say...I am noot the script writer you see 😆 

But that one expression I'll love and when they both will shed tears ...PERFECT 
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Any reasonably intelligent girl would be telling someone, their sister, friend and in some cases writing it down in their journal.. here while Khushi dutifully notes down Arnav's pranks, I do not see her jotting down Shyam's moves

exactly, this is wht irritates me!
She never thnks abt it...

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

What Shyam did should scare the hell out of any women .. What Arnav said after that was nt even comparable to what she went through with Shyam.. 

With Shyam She has a fear, that fear i dont see.. I m not convinced at all by her reactions to Shyam.
With Arnav. she doesnt fear, even amidst all his hate she very wells he will never cross that thin line, and of the reason she agreed to marry Arnav is coz somewhere she does trust him as a man if nt as her love.. She has some belief on him as an individual.

Arnav and Kushi have always had very bad fights, yet even after all these bth have shown their vulnerable side only to each other and not to other's. This is why i said breaking down would hv worked out. 

With u here, Divs..Arnav has behaved worse than this during the FPH track .. what Shyam did was something unexpected..Shyam shud be playing on her mind
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Monsi that is why I have a major problem wither character 😡

She is fiesty for Arnav but scared as a lamb in front of Shyam! How many chances is she planning to give him!? What is she waiting for - him to molest her or something!?

Chalo 0- once I can understand she cannot tell Arnav (though I would agree with divya here - she is more emtionally connected to him but anyways) - she needs to tell someone now - she knows the man is not gonna change - yet she is not bothered! I need to see so much from her!

Anna they have failed to show her being a lamb near Shyam.. She is not even scared much.. Her reactions to Shyam fails to convince me that she is scared of him. 

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What Shyam did should scare the hell out of any women .. What Arnav said after that was nt even comparable to what she went through with Shyam.. 

With Shyam She has a fear, that fear i dont see.. I m not convinced at all by her reactions to Shyam.
With Arnav. she doesnt fear, even amidst all his hate she very wells he will never cross that thin line, and of the reason she agreed to marry Arnav is coz somewhere she does trust him as a man if nt as her love.. She has some belief on him as an individual.

Arnav and Kushi have always had very bad fights, yet even after all these bth have shown their vulnerable side only to each other and not to other's. This is why i said breaking down would hv worked out. 

Bang on Divya! 👏 With Arnav the fear is not there - she knows that he would never do anything as wrong as what Shyam has in mind! With Arnav - however much she may want to show that she hates him - her love will be there and so will be the trust!

But she fears Shyam - she knows he is mad after her - and even after her regular warnings he has not given up - I would say - this is the reason why most girls go through the tortures - because they fail to stand up and voice their pain. She is doing the same - and by not considering Shyam at all - she in indirectly giving him the confidence to do anything!

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Monsi that is why I have a major problem wither character 😡

She is fiesty for Arnav but scared as a lamb in front of Shyam! How many chances is she planning to give him!? What is she waiting for - him to molest her or something!?

Chalo 0- once I can understand she cannot tell Arnav (though I would agree with divya here - she is more emtionally connected to him but anyways) - she needs to tell someone now - she knows the man is not gonna change - yet she is not bothered! I need to see so much from her!

Yes Anna.. but they all are in a race to NOT TELL anything to ANYONE... What kind of family is this ??? 😕

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Salma! 🤗

Hey, you know I discussed this show with my mom and asked her about the situation that Khushi found herself in.

According to my mom if you find out that person is a cheat, it's the girl and her families duty to let the other family know about their son in law, if you could not tell the wife, then let the family know and let them deal with the information. Even if they do not believe at 1st but the seed of doubt will be planted and she also said that the truth always comes out in this world.

Because that is how God's justice works.

I had such a huge discussion with only Khushi's fan about what to do when you are being harassed.

I do not know why blame the system when the girls are the only one who do not voice, unless and until we do not fight for our right we will not get justice. 

How do they think the west managed to their women the freedom, is because the few women dared to fight and it took them 100 years, so the future generation of women benefited because they dared to fight.

You only become helpless when you make yourself one. I know it is easier said then done, but this is the media and this show should show how to put up a fight and defeat the harasser, 

tanthya thumbnail

If she ever tells anyone then it will be to Arnav.. 😆 I feel so😆

I think so too..😊 but the CV's can spring a surprise and go Anjali route or Nani route too..