REDUX ;Ae Ajnabi, Awaz de kahin Se !!* updtd - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome analysis Sathya. Doodle I read your analysis also every day. Love it.
Thanks both of you.
Originally posted by tanthya

Khushi,  I had always held the thought  that  in comparison to Arnav Khushi was the luckiest one since she had  a loving refuge and a age which could act as barrier  to the grief  but today  after watching that scene, I would say that she is grievously injured  too, her  desire to belong overwhelming..In Arnav's case, The siblings had one another , to feed or lessen one another grief  but Khushi, NONE !!.. She was taken in by a benevolent family , loved by them yet there was always a  soupcon of alienation , A trace of charity in their behavior which drove Khushi to be the life and bread of the family, she was the clown, the joker who  made them smile, the punching bag who absorbed their barbs, the  banyan Tree who provided the shelter..She made them smile, laugh   the while her craving for acceptance.Khushi appeared to be the proverbial sunshine girl, always cheerful , positive, goofy, idiotic, immature but  beating  underneath all this  spurious acts was a aching heart, mutely crying  to  belong, to love , to be accepted for herself rather than on her usefulness..She thought for a brief while that she did get what she had longed for all her life "Unconditional Love" But that proved to be a dream...Now she reels under the hatred  of the man whom she loves, despeartely seekign some clues to that young man who bought her bangles,hope arising  one second as she catches a fleeting glimpse of the caring man only for it to smashed into fragments of zillion pieces ...in comparison to Khushi, Arnav has had a easy ride ..

@ Hey Tanthya, you summarised Khushi so well here today, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for the highlighted portion of your description of Khushi, you must be remembering yesterday that when most of ppl felt that Khushi also needs to earn Arnav's Love , I had made that comment abt Khushi leaving him bcz of her dignity, this is what i meant. ( though I couldnt get the right words)

Everytime when ever Khushi has had a smallest faintest hint from Arnav abt acceptance, attraction & love between them, she has gone and doublechecked with, questioned him,(bcz somewhere in her soul is that yearning for unconditional acceptance, where she is treated equal, where she doesnt get crushed by gratitude) its He who  has shyed from repling.

Its like once burnt, twice shy and when one gets rejected in life for no matter whatever reasons, next time if the thing is handed on Silver platter you still hesitate. Same is the Case with Khushi
& for me the situation is like between Suicide & Homicide which is bigger crime, definitely Homicide just for the reason you can/you are responsible for actions and life but hurting someone else life is a NO NO Zone for anyone. Khushi when she chose to stay quiet did not hurt intentionally anyone( again some one mentioned that KHUSHI by choosing to stay silent had put Anjali's life in Danger, but at that point or till today Khushi is not aware that Shyam plans to Kill anjali, if ever she gets a hint to this she will definitely stand up, no matter what the costs are)
but Arnav definitely was trying to protect his territory or DI yet had sacrified KHUSHI's happiness & dreams Like a provincial Lamb. Thats what the difference between these two broken winged birds of love.

@ Doodleberry : Great Analysis, Loved the lines
"Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart."
Edited by IPKKNDFAN29 - 12 years ago
Great post Sathya! I noticed the triangle again in this episode. I don't know what will be Anjali's reaction to Khushi when the truth is exposed to her but I do believe she will be the reason Khushi comes back to Arnav.

I felt so bad for Khushi in this episode, I know Arnav is hurting too but your heart just couldn't help but ache for Khushi. Khushi is usually someone who tries to look at the glass as half full, she looks for a positive but even today it wasn't enough to bring a smile to her face.

After this episode I really want to see Arnav making it up to Khushi. I know she should have told him the truth in the beginning but she thought she was doing the right thing, she didn't want to hurt him. Similarly Arnav too had his reasons for keeping quiet. They thought they were protecting the ones they love but in the process caused each other a world of pain.

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Great post Sathya! I noticed the triangle again in this episode. I don't know what will be Anjali's reaction to Khushi when the truth is exposed to her but I do believe she will be the reason Khushi comes back to Arnav.

I felt so bad for Khushi in this episode, I know Arnav is hurting too but your heart just couldn't help but ache for Khushi. Khushi is usually someone who tries to look at the glass as half full, she looks for a positive but even today it wasn't enough to bring a smile to her face.

After this episode I really want to see Arnav making it up to Khushi. I know she should have told him the truth in the beginning but she thought she was doing the right thing, she didn't want to hurt him. Similarly Arnav too had his reasons for keeping quiet. They thought they were protecting the ones they love but in the process caused each other a world of pain.

Mandy,

Who is that in ur DP ?? Seems familiar πŸ˜ƒ

I know re, SI was damn good on this episode, she made us ache for Khushi, I felt so sorry for Khushi ..she looks up to this one man , trusts him and he regularly quashes her tender heart and stricken by guilt or softened by love  when Arnav  makes conciliatory moves, then Khushi lashes out at him , sending him back...it is quite a vicious circle..
Originally posted by JRia

do update tanthya

loved ur analysis doods

Have Updated, Ria...Thank you for ur patienceπŸ˜›

Will await ur feedback πŸ˜ƒ
Tanthya, I was waiting for your analysis very patiently. As always you did not disappoint me. I was amazed by it. I loved it very much. It  is fantastic. So much of meaning in it, it is wonderful. By the way I just loved the song selection. I loved the movie and the song very much.Its very apt.

I really feel sad for Kushi because Arnav turns to Anjali for solace. But for Kushi there is no one. She is the one who make everybody happy as seen on Holi. She lives for others. No one thinks of her.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Originally posted by guturgutur

sathya, your review hit the exact mood i was looking for.. it was not him missing her that was important in the episode, it was her heartbreak.  the relation with her adoptive family, her loneliness.. you portrayed it perfectly .

after she had all but accepted his love for her after the heer ranjha scene., and was willing to reciprocate.. this is the third time her heart has been trampled into the ground. will she recover enough to trust him? ever?

yes I think  the CVs will make more lighthearted moments and stuff like that to drag us and avoid the super angst, but this feeling today is soh perfect.. 

Thank you , GG..

I agree  more than him, it was how  she is breaking down that made for interesting viewing ...

I would not say that it was just her heart that was crushed, His was crushed too  sometimes hy her actions  [ done unconsciously] and many a times by her sharp words...

Once Khushi understands what makes Arnav Singh Raizada , then she herself will seek him out 😊
Originally posted by anurao.66

Tanthya, I was waiting for your analysis very patiently. As always you did not disappoint me. I was amazed by it. I loved it very much. It  is fantastic. So much of meaning in it, it is wonderful. By the way I just loved the song selection. I loved the movie and the song very much.Its very apt.

I really feel sad for Kushi because Arnav turns to Anjali for solace. But for Kushi there is no one. She is the one who make everybody happy as seen on Holi. She lives for others. No one thinks of her.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Thank You,Anu .. I am truly embarrassed  at the delay but  had to  do my duty in real life too 😳😊

It is one of my favorite song too ..A perfect  episode deserves  song with awesome lyrics  , perfect vocals and orchestration .. I am happy u thought the same too ...

In a way, i would say some of the fault lies within Khushi too...she simply fears exposing her vulnerabilities and brushes it off , unwilling to share it with anyone , always presenting a facade ..what has happened is that now Ppl have begun to take the mask as the real face and have  forgotten the real khushi hidden within ..
Originally posted by trina2010

Awesome analysis Sathya. Doodle I read your analysis also every day. Love it.
Thanks both of you.

Thank You, Trina ...Our pleasure, Hun πŸ˜ƒ
sathu jaanaaa...no words to say yarr ..the poetic analysis of how Arnav missing kushi is  Mind blowing fabulous πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ loved it Yarra//

Now i can  understand how parvathi misses ShivπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

Missing you ASR For kushi 

My heart is weak, my emotions sore,
I do my best to never let it show.
But deep down inside I feel like,
I'm dying & nobody knows.

You are the sun in the sky,
You are the light shining by,
You are the breeze in my hair,
You're the life I want to share.

I see you in my dreams,
Everywhere I look are the
Memories of you
The memories you create will forever last.

one day without you,
Is like day without air.
I cannot stand,
One more day without you,
i am nothing without you.

Kushi's  Angry for Arnav πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Tell me, how to love someone
who doesn't love me back.
Tell me, how to respect someone 
who doesn't deserve my respect.

Tell me, how to trust someone 
who betrayed me so badly.
Tell me, how to care for someone 
who never cared about me.

Tell me, how to speak nicely to someone
who only spoke down to me with bad words.
Tell me, how to get along with someone
who brought me nothing but endless tears.

Tell me, how to get close to someone 
who caused me so much pain.
Tell me, how to forgive someone
who hurt me so severely.

Tell me, how to open my heart to someone 
who broke it to pieces too many times.

these are my thoughts for friday's episode πŸ˜ƒ..hope you all like it πŸ˜›

Edited by vasiraju - 12 years ago