Views

Users

Frequent Posters

truthlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy doods , tanthya and all
happy easter

lovely post as usual doods, i think we are just there, and we should be patient to enjoy the beauty of this track to unfold, when it does.

i like khushi's attitude, when she'll be away, she'll have more time to think and connect with the bigger picture. ignore and avoid works well in this kind of situation.

i think shyam wanted to be sure, before he went in search of the key again in his room, so he needed to check it in his wallet first. sounds ridiculous but cvs can use any justification to prove their angle.

nani's looks so unwell these days, or her makeup person has changed.

i hope tanthya updates soon too.

love and hugs
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: slmu

Ya, Doods, I get that its about the dhaaga. But it didn't work because he kept talking about the key.πŸ˜†

He wants the key and his biwi will ask about the Dhaaga in front of Arnie and he will connect the dots..banda abhi expert ho gaya in connecting the dots...πŸ˜†
Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: smithasrk

sathya i love that song...so soul touching.

Thanks doods  excellent analysis.

Thanks Smita. Hugzz πŸ€—

And yeah, "aye ajnabi" is so heartening...
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Doods,
Loved ur analysis . i felt yesterday's episode was the best in the entire last week , we got to see how much arnav & kushi miss each other.. And also glimpses of how arnav ;s life is going to be once kushi leaves him, heart breaking... i will need  lots of tissues to watch his redemption.

You have always said that kushi & arnav will learn the respective truths , but according to the latest spoiler only arnav learns kushi's innocence once the 6 months is about to end. What do u make of this ?
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sathuuu...my babes...only one word...Waaah...waaah...wat a song choice...one of all time favs...the music, lrics...everything about the song is soo heart touching...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ will wait to read ur FANTABULOUS analysis.πŸ˜ƒ

@Doodles...πŸ€— though we havent interacted before...but...but...i want to take this opportunity since ur online...πŸ˜ƒ...i looove ur analysis man !!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘n i alwaz make sure to catch up with it...though i dont come online wen u guyz discuss...but without fail i read it before going to bed...ahhh...ur just one helluva writer i know after Sathuu and Smita (she writes amazing OS'sπŸ˜ƒ)...and just like for Sathuu...i have also become the BIGGEST PANKHA of urs...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

now since everybody here has made such awesome analysis...nothing much to add on from my side...πŸ˜†...i simply loved yest's epi...it showed us the glimpse of wat is gona happen with Arnav once khushi leaves...restless and missing her terribly every moment...dieing each second just to be with her...this man, wants to see her the moment he wakes up till the time he hasnt left for office...and hopes that she'll open the door wen hes back...thinking of what will happen when she really will be gone just gives me goosebumps..😭😭😭😭...but with this i want to see her redemption too...coz one-sided thing wont make any sense to me...as they both were wrong...but have said this many times...this is SP, so naari shakti ki jai ho...πŸ˜†

i hope the comedy thing on Mon is not dragged...as yest's epi then wont make any sense...😭

i alwaz felt this song suits Arhi to the "T" esp...these lines,πŸ˜ƒ

Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo
Par Mein tujhe na pa sakun

Hai Dil Ko Teri Justju
Par Mein tujhe na pa sakun

Main hoon Shab tu Subah
Dono Jud Ke Juda
Main hoon Lab tu dua
Dono Jud Ke Juda

Madnoo
Mashukoo
Dilbaro
Madnoo re

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEcOAH6dTZA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

Hi Doods,

Loved ur analysis . i felt yesterday's episode was the best in the entire last week , we got to see how much arnav & kushi miss each other.. And also glimpses of how arnav ;s life is going to be once kushi leaves him, heart breaking... i will need  lots of tissues to watch his redemption.

You have always said that kushi & arnav will learn the respective truths , but according to the latest spoiler only arnav learns kushi's innocence once the 6 months is about to end. What do u make of this ?

Thanks Prathikri... πŸ€—

I wanted both of them learning at the same time... Whats new in that spoiler??? Isn't it a macro picture what she has given??? 

Ofc, when Arnav will learn, Khushi will also know he didn't trust her enough so she'll leave... exactly by that time her 6 months period will be over at RM, Arnav's redemption and he'll try to resolve everything...this we are saying since 4 mnths... πŸ€£ 
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to see some of Khushi's missing Arnav as well. Wish they would show some scenes of hers as well.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Anna--

All I can say is - if in hatred the man cannot stay without her for 2 days - what will happen to him when she may leave him and go away and he will seek repentance! All I can say is that day -Arnav Singh Raizada will  create History in love! ;))

Anna,loved ur analysis..

I hope CVs dont show him too mush mush in love, i want his love also to be shown in ASr way, a bit different from other coupl's, he is unique and i want his repentance and love also to be unique, not the same majnu deewana style.

Barun and Daljeet share bro-sis bond even offscreen .. 
U guys read barun's interview, he needs a break, the thing he wants to change in television is make daily soap into weekly one as he is mentally and physically stressed due to back to back shoots.. This guy surely needs a break

And yeah wht was yest scene for , he said he did this to save someone's life, i hope Kushi is shown thinking on that line, i wouldnt like it to vanish again. 
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

ARNAV KHUSHI EQUATION

And here comes my favorite part - The Arnav Khushi equation! :)) Starting with is Barun looked gorgeous in green and Khushi in purple! Now coming to their equation :

Khushi sees Arnav taking care of Anjali and she is surprised to see the duality in his character. She cannot understand how one man can care for his di so much and hate and hurt her so badly - tears in her eyes are a reflection of what she feels and how much she is hurt of his cold - hearted behavior towards her. I personally would have expected the hints to come in play here and she could have linked two and two - but no! Nothing like this happened and she just leaves - what was the point of Arnav saying and blurting out so many things yesterday then!?

Anna gr8 analysis :):)
Like u have said above Kushi askes herself how can one person be so caring towards his sister & be so cold towards her & just yesterday arnav did mention to her that just because he hates her does not mean he hates the entire world & also he married her to save a life, his life reloves around his sister.. So had her answer right in front of her & she did not realize it..

I really wonder how many more hints he has to give or her to realize why he is hurt..

BS looked gr8 in green & his new blue shirt 😳 Looks like PH is spending on his attire
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: slmu

I would like to see some of Khushi's missing Arnav as well. Wish they would show some scenes of hers as well.

Shanti this would make my day, i will never complain on Kushi ever if they show itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I honestly feel inner monologues are always on Arnav's side, he getting to know Kushi's goodness and trying to apologise or feeling bad of his spiteful words are always from his side, he taking acre of her, his love, his repentance , i see everything more from his side. 

With Kushi its too less a scenes which always leaves me asking for me..
Even she needs to get to know his goodness, she feels he loves none, she should his love for his family and her as well before his repentance starts, she should also know her mistakes and repent on tht, her love atleast an inner monologue.