Dekha Ek Khwaab

Possible flaws with J's blackmailing?

megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So we know that J is using Uday as her toy due to that (well shot lol) video on her phone. She threatens him with it occasionally and says that she will expose him if he does anything to displease her. We know this already. 

If J exposes Uday, obviously Manyata is going to be extremely upset and Uday can get into trouble. However, won't this make J look bad as well? After all, she had some crucial evidence to a possible crime and evidence to help her family be cleared from accusations. Despite all of that, J chose to hide the evidence for her own benefit. Doesn't look too good for a Yuvrani... 

How does J not realize this? And how can Uday not realize that if he goes down, in a way, J will go down as well? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what i don't get is how UVeer didnt just snatch her mobile and destroy it?
that has been bothering me A LOT.
i just dont get it.
i feel like if UVeer told Griraj, than his dad could help him out as well since he wasn't the one to shoot Aakash, and on top of it he can have his friend, briraj, sort J out.  as it is Devgarh was only saved thanks to Jaigarh, and J is essentially blackmailing her estate's savior ...
nivedita_21 thumbnail
UV is only scared of losing Manyata. So that is why he agrees to her threat and yes J will go down with him if she exposes him but for UV, he cannot take it if Manyata hates him because he loves her too much. The only solution is to find Akash's body or Akash himself.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting! I can't answer for Jay, because she is too conceited but also extremely short sighted hence I guess she never was and wont ever be the right candidate for the Crown and the responsibilities that come with it. 
But as far as Uday is concerned I guess he cares the least for what Jay will suffer if the secret is out. All he is concerned about at this moment is to not have Manyata hate him. Even if he is not the reason for Akash's death (?) the video footage points of him of being guilty and it will become next to impossible a task to make manyata see the truth, once she has witnessed the video.
I guess that's what is keeping Uday helpless. At the moment i cannot seem to think of any way out for him from this whole blackmail issue. :(
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@ Rids, i asked the same question yesterday but then I guess what will keep Jay from adopting other tactics in this age of technology and easy access? Who knows she would have already stored the MMS somewhere safely?
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just remembered her emailing it to UVeer, so unless her mobile is synced with her actual account - i don't think she would have a copy of that "sent mail" BUTTT, it's a serial. i'm sure if need be, than shristi arya can make it so that J did store the file somewhere else.  i mean if dead people can come back randomly in serials, and 20 yr leaps with no aging can happen ... i'm sure J could've managed storing a file ðŸ˜†

although, i still dont get why UVeer didnt include his dad (crown schemer number 1)
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 nitz  i agree yaar he doesn't want M hating him :(

that is the point breaking phone is not a solution to this problem for UV...J would simply say u can break this phone not the other copies which i had saved in this techno world...

also J has sent that mms to UV's mail account if in future M herself see that mail...that is another point...

also J's blackmailing by showing mobile to UV ...as mobile is like some intruments or a gesture to show it off only to him...so he understand the indication...its not with the mobile ...but also UV's inside guilt what happened was wrong...now if he came out he will loose M ..he can't c M hating him...what happened out of impulsion...
 this very a tactful to handle situation...J can make any sought of bahana later...but for UV its difficult to get out of situation...