Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

What will it take for gauri to realize? (Page 3)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I dont know why everyone is saying "married man" I hardly think a child marriage counts for any marriage even if it did become legal at the age of 20. I feel Jogia was a brute for the way he treated Anandi for playing with her life for breaking it this way but every human has the choice to choose their life partner. If Jogia wanted to marry again I feel he shouldnt have had to be bound in a marriage which he never chose in which he has spent more time away then with Anandi but whatever way he did it was wrong and immoral and thats what makes him a brute/loser/cheater etc etc. He wasnt honest and he cheated. He didnt honour the woman who had saved his life who had always been so good to him. I feel if he was honest from the start then she would have had no problems in giving him a divorce knowing how they were married.

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I dont know why everyone is saying "married man" I hardly think a child marriage counts for any marriage even if it did become legal at the age of 20. I feel Jogia was a brute for the way he treated Anandi for playing with her life for breaking it this way but every human has the choice to choose their life partner. If Jogia wanted to marry again I feel he shouldnt have had to be bound in a marriage which he never chose in which he has spent more time away then with Anandi but whatever way he did it was wrong and immoral and thats what makes him a brute/loser/cheater etc etc. He wasnt honest and he cheated. He didnt honour the woman who had saved his life who had always been so good to him. I feel if he was honest from the start then she would have had no problems in giving him a divorce knowing how they were married.
u will never, becoz for tht u hv to watch the serial being telecast for general viewerLOLLOLBTW its not at the age of 20 but 21 for boy and 18 for girl. INDIAN LAWWink

Edited by ankit111 - 15 April 2012 at 2:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
In any case - the law is king !

If the law says he's married then he's married - Period ! Sure he has a right to a partner of his OWN choice - and he shud have the freedom to choose a new one every 5 years if he so desires. C'mon we all evolve and people change and one can get bored with the Same old, same old face after a couple of years !!

Maybe Gauri can find another guy or maybe Jagya can find another skirt !! I think it's wonderful to have the freedom of choice at all ages. Just have a smooth entry and exit system - thats all I ask ! Wink

Maybe J cud have discussed with Anandi that she needed to look around or maybe he cud have tried to set her up with some interesting fellows and helped her broaden her narrow saat-janam-ka-rishta mindset. 

Anandi has always been shown to be a willing listener and she accepts a lot of ideas and new theories with an open mind. Maybe she too might have seen the merits of this let's-all-be-happy-with-our-choices approach. Evil Smile. Maybe she'd have found her IAS fellow already by now !!

But anyways - J and G shud continue with this philosophy and not listen to anyone anymore. Let G find an interesting patient, or J another doc/nurse...live and let live..! Just be careful when you're having a blast - don't want to have to deal with inconvenient baby problems in all this masti. There r enough options and they r both doctors - they really shud be a little more careful EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeep_Fantasy_swetha_chKwitKatts

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

u will never, becoz for tht u hv to watch the serial being telecast for general viewerLOLLOLBTW its not at the age of 20 but 21 for boy and 18 for girl. INDIAN LAWWink

Two years after becoming legal. So then for the boy 23 and girl 20? Chalo fine. But what sort of shaadi was that anyway? How much time did they actually get even as adults or children to know each other? They spent more time away from each other than together!
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

Two years after becoming legal. So then for the boy 23 and girl 20? Chalo fine. But what sort of shaadi was that anyway? How much time did they actually get even as adults or children to know each other? They spent more time away from each other than together!
Dear u always either especially pretend to forget or just ignore the fact tht they got re marry whn they reached adulthood and its was like any arrange marriage. I think u will not start saying tht arrange marriage is immoral. and how its matter how long they lived. is there validity time after marriage. the fact s they r legally, socially husband wife and any of ur logic can't prove it other way. LOL LOL

Edited by ankit111 - 15 April 2012 at 6:26am
vsumeetha Senior Member
vsumeetha
vsumeetha

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
On a different note, I had a doubt, if A and J need to get a divorce amicably, wouldn't the court insist that they live together for at least a year? If so would G agree to it?
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vsumeetha

On a different note, I had a doubt, if A and J need to get a divorce amicably, wouldn't the court insist that they live together for at least a year? If so would G agree to it?

Depends on the circumstances I guess. Since they've been living away from each other and in Jogia's case with another for the last 7 years anyway
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Did they take pheres again??? Woops missed thatLOL Means that Jogia has taken 28 pheresROFL

Go to top