Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

What will it take for gauri to realize? (Page 2)

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TSakshi

Forget abt Anandi. I just want Gauri to realize what a creep that Jagat is.Dead

Gauri is more cheep then Jagat... Im sorry...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

runesmegustajalebiabhina_roksILoveDramahookedsamvi.tiny15

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Yes, I do agree they both deserve each other actually.Dead
 Its only the fact that she believes her poor innocent Jagat is being misled by his family and Anandi. She should fully realize what a creep Jagat is  and then continue to love him and stay with him. 
devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by devraniharish

Yes, I do agree they both deserve each other actually.Dead
 Its only the fact that she believes her poor innocent Jagat is being misled by his family and Anandi. She should fully realize what a creep Jagat is  and then continue to love him and stay with him. 

Aakhir Gauri ne Shadi shuda mard se kyon shadi kii sab kuch janne ke baad. so gauri is more selfish but Jagiya & Gauri don't know the meaning of Love...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vsumeetha

I was recently reading Shopoholic where a man leaves a woman and gets hooked onto a much younger woman. The wife stalks the mistress, slaps her in the road, sends her threatening messages and then finally starts going for counseling.

Why is Gauri ranting about Anandi being so "mahaan"? It is because Anandi never came onto her with bricks and bats. Didn't blame her for breaking her house nor did she have a showdown with her because G has snatched J from her. 

If Gauri were to see how an abandoned wife actually behaves then she will realize the dignified way Anandi has behaved so far.

I don't think Gauri will ever realize the things most normal people see in this situation. She is so far deep in denial and delusions that it's nearly impossible to come back to reality for her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedILoveDramasamvi.tiny15

geet138 Senior Member
geet138
geet138

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

before aanandi get married she should give one slap to jagya...for deceiving her and two tight slaps to gauri...one for marrying a married man...another for repeating it again...

jag gauri both are equally cheap and disgusting people

Edited by geet138 - 14 April 2012 at 2:06pm
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
She will realize soon the mistake she has committed once jagya shows his true colors...
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I dont know why everyone is saying "married man" I hardly think a child marriage counts for any marriage even if it did become legal at the age of 20. I feel Jogia was a brute for the way he treated Anandi for playing with her life for breaking it this way but every human has the choice to choose their life partner. If Jogia wanted to marry again I feel he shouldnt have had to be bound in a marriage which he never chose in which he has spent more time away then with Anandi but whatever way he did it was wrong and immoral and thats what makes him a brute/loser/cheater etc etc. He wasnt honest and he cheated. He didnt honour the woman who had saved his life who had always been so good to him. I feel if he was honest from the start then she would have had no problems in giving him a divorce knowing how they were married.
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I dont know why everyone is saying "married man" I hardly think a child marriage counts for any marriage even if it did become legal at the age of 20. I feel Jogia was a brute for the way he treated Anandi for playing with her life for breaking it this way but every human has the choice to choose their life partner. If Jogia wanted to marry again I feel he shouldnt have had to be bound in a marriage which he never chose in which he has spent more time away then with Anandi but whatever way he did it was wrong and immoral and thats what makes him a brute/loser/cheater etc etc. He wasnt honest and he cheated. He didnt honour the woman who had saved his life who had always been so good to him. I feel if he was honest from the start then she would have had no problems in giving him a divorce knowing how they were married.
u will never, becoz for tht u hv to watch the serial being telecast for general viewerLOLLOLBTW its not at the age of 20 but 21 for boy and 18 for girl. INDIAN LAWWink

Edited by ankit111 - 15 April 2012 at 2:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

Go to top