Is there a way to send CV's a letter?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think it's possible but I'm so down to do so! 
The current track is extremely boring & pointless.. I mean it's being dragged for no damn reason! I'm seriously fed up of this! Reading the new spoiler, I seriously lost hopes! I think it'll be running for another few months.. same old crap everyday! 

There's so much more to show in this drama, why are they stuck only on this Shyam babbua? -_-
The CV's need to open their eyes and realize what they've done to the show that was once interesting! 
When I watch the old episodes, I question "What has happened to the magic? Where did it all go wrong?"

..They're portraying Arnav as a DUMB character right now! 
What happened to the day when he overheard Shyam saying "No matter how much you try running away from me ..." 
That clearly proves Khushi doesn't like being around him & has nothing to do with snakewa! 
& The way she cares for you (greenroom)! One minute he forgets everything & then remembers the "balcony" scene! Seriously?
What the hell, how do you not remember the confession son? She admitted she loves you & only YOU! Yet you're misunderstanding her! It's not true love if you don't trust that one person! 
Whatever happened to Khushi's dad? -_- They need to bring him into play, seriously!

I just hope they leap a few months because I don't want to see the same meaningless bullcrap everyday 

& honestly, today's episode was heart touching! I felt sorry for Khushi when she said "Kaise koi insaan do loge kiye itna alaag ho sakta hai..apne DI ke liye itna pyaar..itni fikaar aur humaare liye itni nafrat!" ðŸ˜’
Also when Arvnav was missing Khushi was adorable but don't you think he'll just go back to the ASR mode?

HONESTLY, MOVE THE STORY ON !

I'm sorry guys! I just had to say this! It's just my opinion & I'm just sharing my thoughts! 

THOUGH, their off-screen moments are cute!!

Edited by ShankaDevi - 11 years ago
YES U R RIGHT Y D HELL DEY R DRAGGING SO MUCH???????
I HTE DIS DRAGGING😡
Originally posted by mrins

YES U R RIGHT Y D HELL DEY R DRAGGING SO MUCH???????
I HTE DIS DRAGGING😡

I've been patience but I'm losing it all now!

I hate it as much as you do dear ):
Give it a time ladies all good things come to an end.. relax lets hope everything gets better within 2 weeks if not than you can write to CV's
Originally posted by Silent_eyes

Give it a time ladies all good things come to an end.. relax lets hope everything gets better within 2 weeks if not than you can write to CV's

I know they do! 
But they've spent 2 months on this track & we've got nowhere honestly.
& According to what Arnav said today, we still have like 5 more months.. :P
Originally posted by ShankaDevi

I know they do! 
But they've spent 2 months on this track & we've got nowhere honestly.
& According to what Arnav said today, we still have like 5 more months.. :P

Hahaha no dear more like 5 months will take a leap in like next 2 weeks i really hope i mean cmon dragging the same old sotry for 5 months is nuts log pagal hogaye gay hehe..
Originally posted by Silent_eyes

Hahaha no dear more like 5 months will take a leap in like next 2 weeks i really hope i mean cmon dragging the same old sotry for 5 months is nuts log pagal hogaye gay hehe..

LOL yeah, I mentioned it in the post that I hope they do leap a few months of it! but today he said he still has 6 months left or whatever & I was like VAAAT ! ðŸ˜†
I think they'll take more than 2 weeks, probably like 3 or maybe a month.
But I hope its 2 weeks :\

ya true have some patience guys. be optimistic. its a daily soap, its not an easy go. CV's have their own plans.and its not easy to show clear all the MU in coming 1 or 2 week span. our show is well balanced show it contains pain,love,passion,siblings affection,love comedy everything.so they give equal preference to each and everything.so it takes time after all we are watching daily soap not a 3hrs movie... i am damm sure upcoming episodes u guys will love.. so be happy guys. cheer up. enjoy ur weekend...😉
sorry if i hurt anybody's emotions...

we havta realise that we cant expect arnav khushi to get married today, six months to come close to an end and arnav to find out khushi's truth tomorrow, a happy end of shyam track day aftr tomorrow, and the start of a new track the day after that.  

Its what happens in other serials, coz the hero-heroine fall in love in 1 week and every new track ends in a month. its the reason why they havta keep bringing the crap saas-bahu story or bad relative trying to create misunderstandings in the family or long lost twin sister or the extremely bakwaas tantrik or dead enemy becomes a bhoot stories.

these tracks r not for us modern age viewers irrespective of whether we believe in them personally or not.🥱

The story has to build up.  2 people dont fall in true love in a day😕. yes they get attracted to their soulmates, but real love is understanding every aspect of ur beloved PLUS TRUSTING them totally (though of course in love insecurities ki wajah se trust kabhi kabhi dagmaga jata hai).  Right now arnav khushi have almost understood each other but they dont TRUST each other. the 2nd aspect is yet to start. And they havent even admitted their love to each other yet. in their case it'll understandably take time coz of the trust issues they've had since meeting. 

if the spoiler is true and arnav will go the the extent of hurting himself for hurting khushi, then the cv's havta show us instances of him hurting her, so that he'll remember every pain inflicted and torture himslf with the memories. and this boring track of arnav constantly falling in and out of love with her, hating her is just a build up for his remorse.  

Yes it is slightly boring, Even am bored of the repeated rabba vey moments, but every everytime he hurts her, i feel so bad and i feel like strangling him and hope he gets punished for it by khushi leaving him for months leaving him frantically in search of her. yeah i sometimes hope for it.. but now aftr the spoiler, am happy (and sad) that he will punish himself.

I will endure this boring track with patience just to wait for the remorse track. if u ask me, quit all this 'want to send cv's a letter' stuff coz that's they may end up telling u the same.

Edited by fiddub - 11 years ago
Wow again complaining, thats all some people do here