SS 6 month contract marriage

Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends  this is my 1st attempt this idea come to my mind so ends up writting it this is after shyaam ficaso but  arnav still had't admitt his love to her it was a bit short

here u go

she wakes up when sunlight enters their room through french door  a smile appears on her face when she saw him sleeping peacefully besides her she admires him for good 10 mints he was looking like a kid she thought to herself suddenly her eyes spot on the calender which is placed on the table she took the calender and her smile vanished when she saw date on it oh today was her last day she thought tears rolled down her eyes but she have to control her

she went to the washroom and after 10 mints came out wearing a red sari she look gorgeous in red she was unaware of the fact that arnav wakes up and start drying her hairs she went to the dresses and apply some makeup and accessories she was so beautiful arnav thought to himself she still had't notice that arnav wakes up she went downstairs amd make breakfast for everyone and served them later arnav also join them after breakfast every body went to their routine works arnav and akash left for office and ladies for their homeworks

it was a very short day for her on evening all ladies were chatting but she was in her own thoughts she said to herself k aaj k baad yeh ghar yah log kuch b hamara nhi ho ga sub khatam ho jaye ga before she lost her control she rans up to her room and cried badly she recollects each and every moment that she share with him

tik tik tik 8 pm

after dinner every body sits in the hall and have normal chatting khushi went to her room and star packing her luggage she kept all her belonging so that nothing of her lefts here arnav also follows her when he enters the room firstly he was shocked then goes to khushi and asked her are u going anywhere he still unaware of the fact that today their contract is over she did't replied he asked again are u going anywhere

k    iam leaving the house
A  w-what but why
K   i  think u are forgetting mr raizada that today over contract is over and according to contract today is my last day here
A    he was so shocked hearing this and says khushi don't go
K     she turns around and asked why why i stay here is there any reason kis k liye ruko mein
A  he turns around and had't says anything coz he thought he have no right on her now

she was hurt by his this action and leaves the room along with her bag when she go downstairs and everybody is shocked

to be continued if u like
 how was it  friends plz do comment and sorry for mistkes
Edited by princesslover - 12 years ago
Please continue
Does Khushi know why Arnav married her
Please update soon
pls continue yaar it's so nice i am eager to see the next post ...
plzz continue soon,its too gud ðŸ˜›
please cont. i cant wait for the next part!!
AWESOME I LOVE IT CONTINUE SOON AND PLZ PM ME NEXT PART😊
pls continue yaar it's so nice i am eager to see the next post ..

glad u like it
plz continue
very emotional😭
plz pm me ur future works
Does Arnav Know That Khushi Is Innocent ?! ðŸ˜³
yeah he knows this is after shyaam ficasoEdited by princesslover - 12 years ago