Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Chaand Sitaare... ArHi OS (Page 12)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indy12

wow what a beautiful realization potrayal by Arnav! loved it!

Thank You! :)

Glad you liked it. 

Originally posted by Chocoangel

beautiful..

Originally posted by appy_12

Beautiful!! This was so good, and you reminded me of that song. I'm listening to it right now! :)

God, so wish Arnav in the show could think like your Arnav!

Thank You!! :)

Awww! I am sure he will soon! :) 

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna27

This was sooo beautifully written...and you reminded me of how much i used to love this song :)

I am glad you feel that way. :)

And it is a beautiful song. 

Originally posted by mjht4everr

it was really nice
n the song is my favourite so chaar chand lag gaye os par
well done dearSmile

Thank You so much! :)

I am glad I didnt let down your favourite song. :)

Originally posted by Maddy1270

a beautiful piece of writing... at least here asr doesn't have blinders on and, as arnav, has noticed the tiniest things about khushi, besides yearning for her... khushi's beauty lies in her simplicity and not in the expensive jewellery presented to her, thank god arnav realised that

Exactly! :)

Thank You so much! :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SankaDevi20

Wow This was beautiful! So simply said, all the emotions inside Arnav that we get to hear or see occasionally! And the doubt starts.. Awesome!!

I am glad you feel that way.

Originally posted by rubinahansa

nice

Originally posted by lara3110

Your OS was written so well. 

Thanks for portraying the feelings of Arnav.  He is still so confused. 

If you love someone, you trust them, then why??????????

And the last line is exactly what I feel. :)
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shobz.TaAnu-

Can I res and comment ??
I mean...I know I cant but I want to...Mujhe kuch nahi soojh raha madam...And I dont want to say the usual thing like woow amazing update and so on...But I guess I'll just continue and write whatever I feel like OK ??So if I write something werd no blaming me
Well first of all I loved the song you used...And Im happy you added the song..But Im so stupid you had to..The OS is based on the song...And seriously this song fits yesterday's epi so much
And the way you describe Khushi as a child and a woman for whom any man would fall is so correct. I guess many dont notice her maturity when she handles heart-breaking situations but Im glad I have someone who gets it tooo...
And Arnav the way he missed her, the way he understands that he does get engulfed in the brightness of hers, her little things that make this smile come up on his face unknowingly...Well I loved this...And finally how Khushi starts feeling uncomfortable around him, the sudden abruptness to everything around once he enters and how much it hurts him to not see much of her to hear her or her hear him.
And well I loved the ending...How he realises that what he accuses her of and the way she behaves are total opposites, and yet she doesn't complain no demands or expectations for keeping her mouth shut as he would have expected out of a *gold digger*...And how this one realisation hurts him...Well you did write just one line, but it sort of made me ache with pain or I kind of understood Arnav for that one moment...
In short I love this OS...its a nice one and also its from Arnav's POV which I think is rare from you..Ok no offence but I guess you write more from Khushi's POV its just an observation so gussa mat ho jaana...And I loved how you inferred his thoughts throughout...Grreat man...I so love you...You are an amazing reader and an even more amazing friend !Hug
PS: deal yaad haina ?? no mention of thank you anywhere in the comment...varna I hope you rem.And Im gonna be reminding you till you get out of your thank you habbit !! So till then you can give me jhappis and pappis tooocause here goes my present a pappi *kisses in a FRIENDLY way* And jaddu ki jhappiHug

Shobu, my friend, you are too kind! Just too kind! A MASSIVE hug for you for being such an awesome and integrated reader and a brilliant and supportive friend! 

Big Hug

And if this is weird...Arnav aint hot and we both know THAT aint true! ;) :D

Coming to your analysis of the story - GREAT JOB! You got everything that I left between the words...I just feel awesome I have readers like you! :)

And I think you are right...I write more from Khushi's POV in the sense of take her side...but I think it was okay okay balanced in Hamesha and Ab Main...what do you think?

Again, HUG! :D :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shobhu21-

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetness4eva

This my friend you need to email to the CV's of this show! THIS is how they're supposed to show Arnav doubting himself. This was absolutely perfect! it's simplicity is what makes it special. No twists and turns, just leading to the truth in a simple way. The song suited the situation perfectly! And I AM supposed to be studying, my exam date has come in, and look at me. But nevertheless. I've said this before, and my vocab is just at the end here, all i can say is, simply beautiful! You rock buddy! I would love to see you write another one shot to finish this. I would love to see Arnav inquire about the truth. I honestly believe when Arnav does find out the truth, its going to shatter him, exactly like it did when he saw the terrace scene. The difference is then, he believed he was betrayed. He was angry AT khushi. But this time, he'll be mad at himself for not trusting khushi. And that my friend, is going to be the most painful time to watch for us. We've seen Khushi's pain,after the wedding vows, the refusal of teh family to accept their marriage. But Arnav's going to be hurt ten times more, because he will then know he was wrong, on all accounts about Khushi. He will know he's done her a great deal of damage. 

And I can go on and on  for ever. But all ive got to say is, you are a perfect writer! Hugs! You make my day! and now i'm goign to head back to those books, and probably log on at night to read the rest of the work!

-Mahrukh

Dunno about another part to this but know most certainly that you are too kind and am going to give me a bad case of ego soon! Lol! 

Kidding. I am just truly humbled to have readers like you who are so free with their praises and hopefully free with their criticisms when they have any. :)

@Bold - True. That possibility is the only thing keeping me from lunging at him through the TV whenever he lets ASR shine through. :s :/

Again, Thank You sooo much for being such a supportive, amazing reader and friend! :)

*Hug*

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambleena

Beautiful!!! Towards the end it took a sad tone and almost made me cry. Could feel his torn heart, her silent treatment will kill him. Was hoping he'll stop her atthe door when she was leaving for the party and ask her to talk to him...as he cant bear her nonchalance. Holding her by shoulders and looking her in the eyes with his troubled eyes..Khushi, kyon kar rahi ho aisa, baat karo mujhse! Dammit! And khushi watching him bewildered and rabba ve!!
See your writing is so powerful!!! :) thanks again , Lovely !!

Awww! I am sorry it almost made you cry! 

And honestly I thought of putting in a scene like the one you have written about but I wanted it to end with Arnav starting on his pretty much due for a long time realization...and that had to be while he was still hurting with Khushi not talking to him at all. :)

Thank You so much for commenting! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ambleena

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew_drops

Aww.loved it...

Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by sammymas

its a lovely OS, asr watching each and every simple things of khushi...the effect of silent fight.
Please do PM me the updates.

I think this is going to remain  an OS but if I do decide to continue this, I shall PM you. :)

Originally posted by -Zara-

love the way you have written his process of realization.
perfect
xxx

Thank You, Zara! :)

Edited by AngelTeen - 09 April 2012 at 10:35pm
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virman_4_ever

awesome and amazing update

Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by ...Binny...

Rae.. beautifully written.. I just adored your usage of the lyrics.. it was simply perfect.. Loved it..Hug 

Thank You, Binny! :)

Glad you enjoyed it! *Hug*

Originally posted by IPKKNDFAN29

Dear Angelteen,

Hi you work is really nice. The OS Chand sitare & all these moments are too good. continue writing.

Glad you enjoy my plots and writing style! :)

Edited by AngelTeen - 09 April 2012 at 10:36pm

Go to top