Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Next week's promo out (Page 3)

bud2012 Senior Member
bud2012
bud2012

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

@leavesandwaves

Yeah Dats Fine and Well if hes going on a strategy  But am not LIking his rude Behaviour on sandhya ,who always been Modest to his Family. Its hurting Cry, May be this Hurt he want her to feel to leave him and free herself .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12l-NiklausFan-lseelaks.Sidraleavesandwavesb2011sitakshii

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bud2012

@leavesandwaves

Yeah Dats Fine and Well if hes going on a strategy  But am not LIking his rude Behaviour on sandhya ,who always been Modest to his Family. Its hurting Cry, May be this Hurt he want her to feel to leave him and free herself .

His rude behaviour is definitely a strategy. Suddenly he cant change this much.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bud2012AaaabbbbCcccl-NiklausFan-lseelaksb2011sitakshii

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Let us wait and watch. I will not be that harsh on Suraj. He tried his best within his parameters. Because he thought Sandhya wants to stay. Once he knew that Sandhya has so many problems, he is making her exit easy using his own methods. He wants her to hate him and leave. Many adopt this strategy for the larger good.

I guess the same.  He is hurt by the divorce paper and being harsh on her without knowing her thoughts on it. She will try to find the reason and clarify it. If he keeps silent, how will she know or try to know.  Hoping for good.  As someone has mentioned, Bhabho supporting or speaking up for Sandy...no way but will she realize ViNa's cheapness in having left the price tag.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lseelaks.Sidraleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
It is cheap to leave price tags. But a cheap family will understand the need for it.Wink

When I receive gifts, I keep guessing the prices so that I wont overestimate or underestimate.

When I give gifts, I will be worrying as to what the receiver must be feeling?

So I prefer to give and receive standard gift items whose prices can be correctly guessed at.
That is for people who are not that close.

But with close ones, it does not matter. Even if it is a handwritten card, it looks great.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011seelaks

bud2012 Senior Member
bud2012
bud2012

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

I bursted at him in anger ,cing that rude Behaviour . But i Feel i had some sense left in my 1st post,. which he did in his Passive State ..

Ok Now Suraj in Active, Assertive on his Life and Wife ...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sitakshii

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

It is cheap to leave price tags. But a cheap family will understand the need for it.Wink

When I receive gifts, I keep guessing the prices so that I wont overestimate or underestimate.

When I give gifts, I will be worrying as to what the receiver must be feeling?

So I prefer to give and receive standard gift items whose prices can be correctly guessed at.
That is for people who are not that close.

But with close ones, it does not matter. Even if it is a handwritten card, it looks great.Big smile

Gifting a family member, certainly there is no need for the price tag or anything else.

My SIL advises me to leave the price tag when gifting others so that they do not underestimate the cost of the gift but I do not and usually buy standard gifts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lseelaksleavesandwaves

apkavishwa Senior Member
apkavishwa
apkavishwa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
If he humiliate sandya infront of all... Its gonna put bad image on suraj... if this is the case and was angry he should hav humiliated meena, mohith too infront of all... showing this i guess CV's gonna creat bad image... I hope they doesnt show this... one more promo which they showed of suraj yelling same words by giving sweets to sandya hasnt shown in the serial yet... I jus hope they dont show humiliation from suraj on sandya...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12bud2012leavesandwavesb2011seelakssitakshii

bud2012 Senior Member
bud2012
bud2012

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by apkavishwa

If he humiliate sandya infront of all... Its gonna put bad image on suraj... if this is the case and was angry he should hav humiliated meena, mohith too infront of all... showing this i guess CV's gonna creat bad image... I hope they doesnt show this... one more promo which they showed of suraj yelling same words by giving sweets to sandya hasnt shown in the serial yet... I jus hope they dont show humiliation from suraj on sandya...

I agree ,if he is angry he should also Humiliate his bro Mo- Babhi Meena also . But Totally on Sandhya Cry

Dats definetly creating a Bad image on Suraj .

Like his  Mother and Family does on her.   Lets Hope he wont start her Humiliating Everyday for GOD SAKE  , 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12apkavishwa.Sidraleavesandwavesseelaks

Go to top