Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AaabbbCcc

That doesn't mean he has to take out his frustration on sandhya who cannot reply back to him like his mother .cann he do the same thing to bhabhoo. It's venting on somebody who you know will not shout at you .

You have forgotten that Sandhya took out her frustrations on him She ignored him and acted quite rudely. This type of thing is common between married couples.

And Suraj must be doing this so that Sandhya will escape from the life in which she is not happy. Sandhya needs some sort of pushing to go out and lead a useful life than undergoing this daily saas bahu drama.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 12 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
How can Sandhya expect that Suraj will treat her with kidgloves throughout just to keep up the pretense of marriage?

I dont think Suraj likes it when Sandhya goes on complaining about the ill treatment meted out by Bhabho.

And discovering those divorce papers. Adding fuel to the fire.

Here Both are not at fault but both are suffering for different reasons. I think Suraj's changed behaviour may be for the good of Sandhya. Bhabho may feel guilty and support Sandhya.

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the promo description.

Anxious and confused...is it after Sandhya clears about divorce paper or before?  Why is he hurting Sandya? Is he still angry with her? What is Suraj's plan? 

Looking forward...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Sadly Suraj will never be judgmental about Bhabho not to think of getting angry with her. Many times Suraj said that he is living for bhabho only or words to that effect.

If he dont Have Enough Dare to Face his Mother , If he Bends for his Mother Love then he Must be Ready to Give Divorce and what the Damn he is Doing by Humiliating Sandhya ... 

If he Feel his Life is for his Mother Words , then Why is he Killing her , Dont Take Marrige Go with ur Mom Pallu ,        No one Bothers ,

,   If He feel his Wife did wrong at venting her pain with his Family Torture , If he is Liking her in Fake Emotions on his Family  .Day2Day If he feel Sandhya is Looking Strange by Being Honest at her Feelings  , then go with D - Agreement , Why were u Doing voilence on her ,

Why the Damn it he is Showing Attitude on Sandhya , If She shows Attitude on them , there wont be anything left in that House , Bhabo will be in Jail  and Everyone  will do Pradakshan at PS for Bail Documents ...

What the Damn Hell Suraj is Doing For Sandhya ... πŸ˜‘

He is Making her Punching Bag , She Lashed at SRaath , bcoz she dont want that to happen so early and without any Understanding of their Feelings ,... She has never Lashed out in Front of Everyone , She bursted at Him in between the Closed Walls and in Private ,...

If he was Angry on her at the Price Tag , U Lash out Privately in ur room ... Suraj Dont even Maintain Dignity of a Husband , πŸ€’ What a HellCrap Family ,..  Everyone is same ,no one is Exceptional in that Stupid Family , No one is Ethical , ...Hell Family ,

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: bud2012

If he dont Have Enough Dare to Face his Mother , If he Bends for his Mother Love then he Must be Ready to Give Divorce and what the Damn he is Doing by Humiliating Sandhya ... 

If he Feel his Life is for his Mother Words , then Why is he Killing her , Dont Take Marrige Go with ur Mom Pallu ,        No one Bothers ,

,   If He feel his Wife did wrong at venting her pain with his Family Torture , If he is Liking her in Fake Emotions on his Family  .Day2Day If he feel Sandhya is Looking Strange by Being Honest at her Feelings  , then go with D - Agreement , Why were u Doing voilence on her ,

Why the Damn it he is Showing Attitude on Sandhya , If She shows Attitude on them , there wont be anything left in that House , Bhabo will be in Jail  and Everyone  will do Pradakshan at PS for Bail Documents ...

What the Damn Hell Suraj is Doing For Sandhya ... πŸ˜‘

He is Making her Punching Bag , She Lashed at SRaath , bcoz she dont want that to happen so early and without any Understanding of their Feelings ,... She has never Lashed out in Front of Everyone , She bursted at Him in between the Closed Walls and in Private ,...

If he was Angry on her at the Price Tag , U Lash out Privately in ur room ... Suraj Dont even Maintain Dignity of a Husband , πŸ€’ What a HellCrap Family ,..  Everyone is same ,no one is Exceptional in that Stupid Family , No one is Ethical , ...Hell Family ,

Let us wait and watch. I will not be that harsh on Suraj. He tried his best within his parameters. Because he thought Sandhya wants to stay. Once he knew that Sandhya has so many problems, he is making her exit easy using his own methods. He wants her to hate him and leave. Many adopt this strategy for the larger good.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: b2011

Thanks for the promo description.

Anxious and confused...is it after Sandhya clears about divorce paper or before?  Why is he hurting Sandya? Is he still angry with her? What is Suraj's plan? 

Looking forward...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharingπŸ˜ƒ. **fingers & legs crossedπŸ˜•**

bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@leavesandwaves

Yeah Dats Fine and Well if hes going on a strategy  But am not LIking his rude Behaviour on sandhya ,who always been Modest to his Family. Its hurting 😭, May be this Hurt he want her to feel to leave him and free herself .

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: bud2012

@leavesandwaves

Yeah Dats Fine and Well if hes going on a strategy  But am not LIking his rude Behaviour on sandhya ,who always been Modest to his Family. Its hurting 😭, May be this Hurt he want her to feel to leave him and free herself .

His rude behaviour is definitely a strategy. Suddenly he cant change this much.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Let us wait and watch. I will not be that harsh on Suraj. He tried his best within his parameters. Because he thought Sandhya wants to stay. Once he knew that Sandhya has so many problems, he is making her exit easy using his own methods. He wants her to hate him and leave. Many adopt this strategy for the larger good.

I guess the same.  He is hurt by the divorce paper and being harsh on her without knowing her thoughts on it. She will try to find the reason and clarify it. If he keeps silent, how will she know or try to know.  Hoping for good.  As someone has mentioned, Bhabho supporting or speaking up for Sandy...no way but will she realize ViNa's cheapness in having left the price tag.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
It is cheap to leave price tags. But a cheap family will understand the need for it.πŸ˜‰

When I receive gifts, I keep guessing the prices so that I wont overestimate or underestimate.

When I give gifts, I will be worrying as to what the receiver must be feeling?

So I prefer to give and receive standard gift items whose prices can be correctly guessed at.
That is for people who are not that close.

But with close ones, it does not matter. Even if it is a handwritten card, it looks great.πŸ˜ƒ