Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Wierdo [BT] Awards: How weird tracks can go upto? (Page 4)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Mallu ne ghar Nidhi ka hai bataya,baad me woh hi ghar Gift bhi kar diya lekin Ashu ne dono hi baar ek baar sawaal karkehi chup ho gayaa-kiyn?Ans-Us ghar me Khazana chupa hua hai,BB ne decide nahi kar paye ki woh Ashu ko de ya apne Natin ko,jabse BB chale gaye,Ashu usi ko dhundneke liye Ghar ke liye Paagal ho gaya hai,Baba ki yaad yeh sab bahana hai.Aur khazane ki baat HK ne ushe bataya,ab mil gaya to ushe bhi bhag milne wala hai.
Why Armaan is single?-Because his Love who cheated him is now wife of cheater Jagan.So Armaan is also dari huyi about rishta.
More questions-
Na Nidhi ne pucha na AShu ne bataya-kiyn Nidhi Hospital se nikala gaya tha.Why?
Na Nidhi ne bataya Adi ke kale kartood ke bareme Ashu ko na AShu ne bataya Nidhi ko ke Mallu ne us ghar me Malkin Nidhi honeki paheli khabar di thi,why??

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 07 April 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1Armu4evamudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Mallu ne ghar Nidhi ka hai bataya,baad me woh hi ghar Gift bhi kar diya lekin Ashu ne dono hi baar ek baar sawaal karkehi chup ho gayaa-kiyn?

Ans-Us ghar me Khazana chupa hua hai,BB ne decide nahi kar paye ki woh Ashu ko de ya apne Natin ko,jabse BB chale gaye,Ashu usi ko dhundneke liye Ghar ke liye Paagal ho gaya hai,Baba ki yaad yeh sab bahana hai.Aur khazane ki baat HK ne ushe bataya,ab mil gaya to ushe bhi bhag milne wala hai.

Suspense thriller --- actually that Khazana was Ashutosh's mark sheets when he was doing MBBS...Ashutosh wants to wipe them off before anybody sees...

Why Armaan is single?

-Because his Love who cheated him is now wife of cheater Jagan.So Armaan is also dari huyi about rishta.
LOL Wink
Wink
More questions-
Na Nidhi ne pucha na AShu ne bataya-kiyn Nidhi Hospital se nikala gaya tha.Why? LOL

whenever they wanted to talk about this...signal nahi tha ya phone pe paise khatam...

Na Nidhi ne bataya Adi ke kale kartood ke bareme Ashu ko na AShu ne bataya Nidhi ko ke Mallu ne us ghar me Malkin Nidhi honeki paheli khabar di thi,why??Embarrassed

Ashutosh is such a kanjoos...usko ghar milne se matlab...muft mein milne ki khushi mein he didnt remember anything...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1SwastikAshNi

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Weird ans to some of the questions:-

1. Why DB is against Ashni ka rishta?
Ans- DB secretly admires Ashu .she is also drooling over to this handsome hunk.
She got courage when she heard from Ashu that love can happen in any age and there is nothing wrong in that (sorry exact words yaad nahi)
thats why remember DB ne Nidhi ke methi muthiya me chilly powder daal diya tha due to jealousy.
Is hunky ke affects se koi bhi nahi bach sakta.

2. Jagan 5 saal tak har baar apne exam me fail kyu ho jata tha?
Ans- as you know he used to worship mallika's sandals. Exam me bhi he used to take it with him.
So sandal ki mehek se wo behoos ho jata.jab ankh khulti thi toh exam over.
Sandal worshipping mehengi padi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1dkfanArmu4evawavesSwastikAshNimudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Weird ans to some of the questions:-

1. Why DB is against Ashni ka rishta?
Ans- DB secretly admires Ashu .she is also drooling over to this handsome hunk.
She got courage when she heard from Ashu that love can happen in any age and there is nothing wrong in that (sorry exact words yaad nahi)
thats why remember DB ne Nidhi ke methi muthiya me chilly powder daal diya tha due to jealousy.
Is hunky ke affects se koi bhi nahi bach sakta.

ROFL ROFL

2. Jagan 5 saal tak har baar apne exam me fail kyu ho jata tha?
Ans- as you know he used to worship mallika's sandals. Exam me bhi he used to take it with him.
So sandal ki mehek se wo behoos ho jata.jab ankh khulti thi toh exam over.
Sandal worshipping mehengi padi.

Yaar... tum apni naam sahi rakha...'BLUSH'...DB ko bhi blush kar daala...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlushsarikaSwastikAshNi

dkfan Groupbie
dkfan
dkfan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Q1.   Why DB is against Ashni ka rishta?
Ans. ashu is actually DB's son whom she had abandoned when BB (ya, bade baba) had deserted  her to go back to his first wife (nidhi's naani) How can she allow her son to marry her sautan's granddaughter.(btw, does this mean that ashu is nidhi's mama?LOL)
this shd also explain why DB hates doctors & doctari (dr. mathur left her),
why dr. mathur adopted ashu (he had realized that ashu was his actual son) and why DB wants to keep ashu away (she fears he wud recognise her)

Q2. Why did nidhi dump ashu?
A
ns. while nidhi was in kerala, she realized that she no longer loves ashu, instead she loves rohan! He wud be a better 'handy' man to have around the house. Also, she'd got only a chain from 'lover-ashu', but two solid-gold bangles and also money from 'friend-rohan's' mother. so, if rohan became lover, imagine the jewellery she wud get...LOL

@ mudra, sorry, my head is already reeling, can't go on further. Will watch sum TV shows and resume this...In any case, however hard we may try, can we ever match up to the "one & only " khichdi teamWink? Well, you have my permission to bestow all awards on themBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jsd1Armu4evaBlushsarikawavesmudraswathi

Go to top