Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: NEW! Part6 Updt-Melt My Heart to Stone.pg 14 (Page 3)

Wah_taj Goldie
Wah_taj
Wah_taj

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
amazing start! thnx for d pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
fantastic,continue soon Wink

nm21

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
pls add me to ur pm list!!!!
wanna read more of it!!!!
it's jst superb!!!!

nm21

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I'm not really that good with replies. But just wanted to say this surpassed my expectations..I had none regarding this FF, was kind of shooting in the dark. Thank you everyone for the comments and/or likes!

Big thanks to the following lovely lot!
he following 38 member(s) liked the above post: swati2011kriti25shine...1423keerthigpet_tu_achudiyaARSHIpush04truth1-1Chezzie13manjusha_92caskere_enigmaRatiKonimonalisa_07vaughnhemvbchandarani1kingofmerhearuhimyarniebabykitzdollfarheen75molten_lavaparidhipoddardarksydeangelpurplekidrimapri12vikaluvsmishSuJaTa790deeps07divanjenny1000brainychild92tinselmollycoddlemoon_mineabisamratgunjan

Originally posted by nina282

interesting Thank you! x

Originally posted by darksydeangel

nice update.

but it was written in hindi :(
btw plz plz add me to ur PM list nd PM me part 2Big smile

Thank you! I know sorry, didn't think at the time! I'll be updating with the english translation on either pg3/4! Hope you enjoy it just as much. And yes, done and done, updating soon! x

Originally posted by AngelTeen

Wow. Nice opening! Aw, thank you!

Hated how Khushi felt she was unwanted. Hopefully Anjali will tell Arnav that she is fine because Khushi saved her!
Glad that you could relate to the character at some point!
Update soon and do PM me. :) Will do! Update coming soon x

Originally posted by purplekid

Res!

*edited!*

If you think this is crappy, I would live for you to go over my English papers :P

Loved it!

Haha! Aw, honestly...I really didnt expect this response! Its scary and yet really sweet that you would trust me to do something like that :P I'm sure you're English papers are a thousands time better than something I could ever create!

The part where Anjali and Khushi are praying-brilliant. I feel that even though Arnav and Khushi are both younger than Anjali, they treat her like she is their younger sister... The sequence of events was incredibly choreographed. 'The fact that they had just worshipped the flame, and the thoughts on Khushi's mind... This order led me to believe it had some significance... It was almost as if God had answered her prayers, through the fire. Saving Anjali is the reason they are married... Please please please allow this to be noticed by Arnav and let him see sense!

Wow, I'll be honest, the thought didn't occur to me but it really does agree with the scenario. I've enjoyed reading your views.

Aah! I'm so excited! Please continue soon, and thanks for the pm!

Aw, that's so sweet!  Not a problem, updating shortly! x

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima

please don't make it like the serial where he doesn't care for her wounds. make him take care of her Thank you for the comment. Haha, sorry won't be able to divulge! x

Originally posted by mollycoddle

good start Thank you! x

Originally posted by mjikm1219

Please add me and PM me!

Awesome job! Khushi is so nice. Arnav should understand and trust her, he doesn't understand her though! Sadly. Well hopin MU clear up soon.

Thank you for this comment! I've added you to the list :) x

Originally posted by farheen75

very interesting...i love the title of your ff...can't wait for the next part. Thank you, glad you liked the title! Updating soon x

Originally posted by Arshi143

Gd one :) sth like this has to happen! Pm me pla! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the concept :)  I've added you to the list! x

Originally posted by jenny1000

Beautiful yaar. Do continue... Would love to read more;) and yes PM me for sure.
Ah Jenny!! Won't lie, was elated when I saw your comment. Thank you! So happy to see you here, will definitely PM you. It means alot! x

Originally posted by kitzdoll

it was a fantstic start dear...pliz pm me for future work...Aw, thank you! Big thanks for the buddy request too. I've added you to the list! Thanks again x

Originally posted by e_enigma

Ooh I love it. Its well written.
Please add me to your pm list! Would love to read more.
Thank you! I'm touched. I've added you to the list, updating shortly! x

Originally posted by Usma55

Loved it
Can't wait for the next part
Please add the english translation to the conversations
Thank you for those kind words! That's not a problem. The hindi was only to keep the essence of the characters but for you I will update shortly with an english translation :) Thanks again x

Originally posted by SuJaTa790

nice start Thank you! x

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

AMAZING Start Embarrassed Aw, thanks Sanzz! x

Originally posted by pri12

awsomeee...loved it Thank you! x [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rukuswasthika]good start.plz continue soon yaar.eager to know what happens next Thank you lots! Updating soon! x

Originally posted by paridhipoddar

loved it rally nyc start plz do cont n plz can u pm me wen u update further ty... Aw, thanks for this comment. So nice of you, thank you for the buddy request too. I've added you to the PM list for future updates :) x

Originally posted by myarniebaby

amazing start! thnx for d pm Thank you! No problem, please do let me know if you'd like to be added to the list for any future updates! x [/QUOTE

[QUOTE=kingofme]lovely... Thank you! x

Originally posted by zohakhan59

fantastic,continue soon Wink Thanks alot! Part 2 Coming shortly x

Originally posted by moon_mine

pls add me to ur pm list!!!! Done!
wanna read more of it!!!! I'm touched! Thank you!
it's jst superb!!!! That's so sweet of you, glad you enjoyed the read! x
tajwar za Groupbie
tajwar za
tajwar za

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

nice update it soon

nm21

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Part 1
"Even The Good Can Be A Curse..."

With [English translation] (note some words may vary).

Khushi folded her hands before the deity. Bowing down, a silent prayer emitted from her mouth as she slowly looked back up; now a smile adorned her lips as she looked into Anjali's face whom had approached her with the thaal upon conclusion of the aarti.  

Circling the flame with both her hands, she softly caressed her face at once relieved by the sensation that Devi Maiya's grace was always upon her. She had faith.

Anjali beamed, touched by the simplicity of the gesture as she cupped Khushi's cheek in the palm of her hand, lovingly petting her shoulder as she turned back round to face the mandir.

Anjali was such a kind woman, what had she done to deserve Shyam? If this was the way in which you were rewarded for your good deeds then life really wasn't fair. After all, what had Anjali got after attempting to live life by perfect example...a cheating husband?

Khushi scowled to herself. True, but regrettably he wasn't the only person who'd taken advantage of Anjali's innocence. Wasn't all her goodness, all the kindness, the reason why Khushi had kept the truth from Anjali? It had been so much easier to hide the truth and let her think that her husband was capable of fulfilling those promises of seven lives of togetherness, when in actual fact he hadn't even been able to fulfil it for one. The news would devastate her completely.

Of course, Khushi had considered telling Anjali herself, many times. She'd become convinced every single time Shyam had attempted to speak to her that it was the right thing to do. He was relentless and she was fast becoming impatient, the guilt overwhelmed her.  She'd found herself deliberating over the conversation in her mind, how to start and what to say...making her way towards her but as always she'd imagine Anjali's pained expression, halting her in her tracks. Just those wide, round, innocent eyes of hers, filled with tears and Khushi would become shaken from the vision immediately ridding herself of the idea altogether.

Khushi blinked out from her thoughts as she saw Anjali close her eyes, touching the thaal to her forhead as she mumbled something. Wonder what Di must be asking for, Khushi mused to herself.

She watched as Anjali promptly opened her eyes, smiling as she orbited the flame thrice with her fingers then gently placed her hand over her stomach.

Khushi smiled sanguinely...Anjali was also going to be a wonderful mother.

Anjali had to take care of herself, at her most vulnerable it was imperative only good things circulated around her, stress didn't even cover what would result if she was ever to know the truth...god forbid the catastrophy that could result regarding her unborn baby- No, it was a risk Khushi would never ever take. No harm could ever come to Anjali because of her. She wouldn't allow it.

That said, it wasn't as if her own marriage to Arnav had helped, rather it had acted as a catalyst since they all now resided in the same house and she was inevitably in Shyam's line of sight every single day. Arnav too was refusing to tell her the reason for his reckless act but with a six month time limit, the consequences of their facade seemed so much greater and yet she remained uninformed.

Seeing Anjali though gave Khushi a new ray of hope, a ray which pierced through the darkness and gloom of the many secrets she carried deep within her heart. She became determined to exercise some control over her life and actions. She wouldn't let her marriage affect Anjali negatively, especially if it could be avoided. She decided to go out of her way to help her sister-in-law.

Despite the naive cruelty of the situation and her initial disappointment, it had come to light only too soon that Anjali was in fact happy that Khushi had been married into the family. As far as Khushi was concerned, her respect for Anjali was forever increasing with each passing day, so much so that her intention to assist wasn't a pretence fuelled by guilt or obligation.  She genuinely cared for Anjali, calling her Di was so apt since she considered her an elder sibling alongside Payal Jiji; looking out for her came like a second nature.

Khushi walked over to Anjali as she bent down to place the thaal back in the mandir. Anjali turned to her, peering over her shoulder, "Khushi, Chote kahan hai?" ['Khushi, where is Chote?"]

Khushi hadn't spoken to Arnav since their fight over her whereabouts the night before and hearing his name had immediately brought back the memory to her recollection, a pain surged from within.

On her face, Khushi feigned mild concern, "Pata nahi Di..." [I don't know Di] she scanned the room, "shayad office ke liye taiyaar ho rahe hain. Abhi aate honge..."[Maybe he's getting ready for work. He should be coming soon..]

Anjali pouted to herself, "Yeh Chote bhi na, kum se kum pooja ke liye to subha jaldi ooth jaate-" [Honestly, Chote will never learn, he should atleast wake up earlier for the morning pooja-]

"Di!" Khushi screamed in alarm. Whilst talking, Anjali had been so distracted by Arnav's absence, failing to notice that the pallu of her sari had caught light, the fabric charred as the flame burnt incessantly, creeping up the folds of the sari, dangerously close to the skin on her back.

Khushi instinctively caught the material between her hands, beating away to stub out the fire, ignoring the prickling heat as she cried out to others to help. It all happened in slow motion as she perceived a bucket of water being thrown across her arms , immediately extinguishing whatever was left of the blaze.

She blinked as Anjali gaped at her in shock, her hands shaking as her fingers trailed over the remaining shreds of her sari. Disbelief clearly written over her face over what had just happened. At once she tenderly held Khushi's wrists, observing them she whispered "Khushi... aapke haath..." [Khushi...your hands...]

" Nahi Di, aap to teek hai na? Aap ko kahin-?" [No Di, you're okay though? Is everything-'?] she impatiently glanced over Anjali, only breathing a sigh of relief when she was certain the flames hadn't managed to make contact since the material had been pulled away early.

Khushi hissed to herself as she felt something graze her fingertips, suddenly realising it was Shyam who had taken a hold of her hand.

"Khushiji aap-" [Khushiji, you-'] the concern on his face sickened her as she hastily snatched her hand from out of his grasp.  Her whole body shaking at his insolence, she lowered her eyes mortified. Anjaliji had been so close to being harmed...she was standing right there and all Shyam could do was-

Khushi had to excuse herself right away, "Di humein kuch nahi hua..".[Di, nothing has happened to me...'] She could tell Anjali wasn't listening to a word she was saying. Renowned for being superstitious, God only knew what was going through her head right now. Khushi shrugged, maintaing eye contact the entire time "yeh to mamooli si chot hai, tandhe pani ke neeche rakhenge to teek hojayegi. Aap apne kapde badalijiye, tab taak hum aate hain-". [It's a minor wound, I'll put it under cold water and it'll be fine. In the meantime, you should change your clothes whilst I do that']

As she went to move, Anjali took a hold of her elbow, still shaken"Nahi Khushiji, aap dekhaiye humein. Hum-" ['No Khushiji, show me. I-']

"Rani sahiba, Khushiji teek keh rahi hain. Agar inho ne dekha na hota to pata nahi kya ho sakta tha...lekin aisa kuch bhi nahi hua".

[Rani sahiba, Khushiji is right. The ordeal could have been so much worse had it not been for her...but nothing untoward happened-'] He held her face in his hands, as she trembled, tears fell across her cheeks, "Aap pareshaan mat hoiye, aap ko apni sehaat ka bhi dhyaan rakhna hai na. Isiliye aap jaiye, kapde badal ke aiye. Hum hain na, hum inke zakhmon par marhaam lagadete hain"

[You shouldn't worry, you have to take care of your health too. For now, go and change these clothes. I'm here aren't I? I'll see to her wounds']

Anjali stared at Shyam's face before glancing back over to Khushi.

"Di..Di kya hua?" ['Di...Di, what happened?'] They all spun round to the sound of Arnav's voice as he hurried over, his arms held Anjali as she stood motionless. "I heard a scream. Are you alright? Kya-" he noticed the remants of the sari as it dangled limply behind her shoulder, the puddle of water on the marble floor. "Yeh kya hua? What happened Di?" With no response he turned to the rest of the assembled family members, "Koi mujhe batayega?" ['Will someone care to tell me?]' he asked, panicked.

The adrenaline rush she'd experienced now a thing of the past, Khushi found herself side-tracked by the stinging of the rash slowly forming on her skin. Without any medication, it was bound to get worse. Besides, Arnav was here now, he'd ensure Anjali was okay...Khushi wasn't needed anymore, there were other people there to answer his questions...plus she wanted to avoid Shyam at all costs. Seeing no better opportunity to make a quick escape, Khushi slipped away inconspicuously to the bedroom to tend to her wounds.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123STEFFENYmalosemeenalumaFAYKHAN29dumasDownhill

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thank you once again everyone! Here it is Part 2. Apologies for the slight delay!
Also, just a polite note to ask if people could explicitly state in comments if they'd like to be added to the PM list. It just helps with consistency and I won't get egged for spam mail! :D Thanks guys! x

Part 2
Ready or Not...

Khushi folded her lips as she attempted for the third time to lock the door into place. As the steel chunk lightly skimmed the tip of her finger, she grimaced in agony; refusing to succumb to the sensation though, she shut her eyes tight and followed through with the deed, only releasing her hold on the latch when it had been engaged into the small slot.

She exhaled as she slowly retreated from the entrance of the room. She'd only secured herself in like this before when she'd needed to confront Arnav so that he couldn't avoid answering her questions. Still without answers though, she was hoping this time her plan would actually work.

Stood in the vacant room, she wasn't expecting any visitors. Arnav had probably seen to Anjali and left for the office already and after their early morning pooja the rest of the family would continue with their errands for the day.

Only one person didn't fit the bill.

If she'd learnt anything whilst living under the same roof, it was that Shyam wouldn't pass on any opportunity to harass her, moreso when she was alone. Recalling how unabashedly he'd held onto her wrist at the Fancy-Dress event infront of so many people, anyone could have seen them and she trembled from within.

She couldn't afford to have him pass the threshold of her bedroom...he was so obnoxious that getting him to leave was sure to be a problem but if they were caught together, procuring an explanation was an entirely different dilemma in itself.

Although she could hope she was worrying over nothing and that the effort and pain it had taken to shut herself in had been worthless , it was better to be safe than sorry.

Slightly relaxed, she now turned to her haven; idly walking towards the wardrobe whilst mulling over the various herbal concoctions of creams and oils she had in her bag and what would be best suited to apply to her burns.

On observation, there were clear red patches forming at irregular intervals over her palms and fingers which were beginning to sting, she had been so preoccupied with her thoughts that she hadn't even managed to soak them in freezing water yet.

...She scrunched up her nose, it probably wasn't necessary anyway, a cold cream would be equally soothing.

Careful to make as little contact as possible, she slid the wardrobe ajar with her knuckles before widening the gap with her left elbow. Rummaging through her bag was proving difficult in the enclosed space though.

Tutting to herself she looked around the room, something she could use as a leverage to lift out the bag from the handles, maybe a hanger or the bat she used to do her laundry...she spotted it lying by the patio door but stalled when she realised her hands were needed to carry it.

Khushi grumbled in frustration; it was never easy with her...but where there was will there was always a way. Using her elbows she awkwardly grabbed onto the bulk of the bag and cautiously made her way over to the bed. Just as she was crouching down to place it onto the duvet, the sound of footsteps from overhead sent her heart racing and she froze.

A deer in headlights, she stared at the door, holding her breath.

Strangely, the noise had gotten quieter the closer the person had got to her room. Khushi clenched her jaw. Shyam is probably being wary so he doesn't get caught, she thought to herself. He probably didn't expect to find the door closed .

The silence was making her uncomfortable as she slowly tilted her head, listening out for even the smallest inclination of movement outside.

Her heart was knocking against her chest as she waited, her whole body was quivering in anticipation...

Bang!

Without warning, Shyam had tried and consequently failed to push the door open as Khushi gawked at the place where she presumed he was standing, the only barrier that lay between them was the glazed glass set within the wooden frame. Though in her mind she had been prepared the reality of his action had startled her and she felt the bag slowly slipping from between her arms.

It all happened so fast; she watched in horror as the contents of her bag spilled out across the bed and floor, the various glass bottles and jars crashed against one another in the process as she clenched her eyes momentarily due to the sudden disturbance.

...Then there was silence.

Khushi gulped as she found herself playing the waiting game all over again, her breathing came in short rapid burts as she struggled to calm herself.

Surely he heard? He must have heard.

Then... why wasn't he doing anything?

Edging forwards curiously, she stopped just before reaching the door.

There was no way she was going to unlock the bolt. Firstly, her hands probably wouldn't be able to take it and second, judging purely by the devious behaviour it had to be Shyam. Opening the door signalled an invitation and he certainly wasn't worthy of that.  

Khushi  jumped as an unexpected thud from beside her, followed by the rumbling of the patio door as it swung open, scared the life out of her.

Impulsively she spun round, she hadn't realised she was screaming at the top of her lungs until she felt the warmth of a hand close over her mouth stifling her cries.   

Thanks for reading Smile xo
Coming up: Part 3!!

Please do comment/like-always appreciated!
Let me know if you'd like to be added to a PM list.

Love
xo

Edited by nm21 - 07 April 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123pinklilliesswati2011honeyboney1iheartARNAVpianodocdiyaARSHIshine...1423STEFFENYet_tu_achuarchies.beemrigngagsyAym7e_enigmachandarani1manjusha_92Gargeeshalinikanagulollipop4u-ArhiLover-hemvbshivani15vtansoniachammus0n00smiwinchfireayl123pink.lotusvikadesigirlmaloseCythereaMahi1219sparikhsegadkingofmeKrazzy4u786purplekidArshi1195kriti_atharvfarheen75meenalumaISensedYou-monalisa-ashred12rechuptinsel-Vee05-Pr1yankasarunlicious..dumasDownhill

Go to top