Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: NEW! Part6 Updt-Melt My Heart to Stone.pg 14 (Page 12)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Feeling Bad For ArHi :( Hope Everything Sorts Out Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21

ayl123 Goldie
ayl123
ayl123

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
nice update but why this was the last part i want to read more

nm21

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
it was beautiful dear...loved it...thnx 4da pm

nm21

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Thank you guys!
Your comments and likes mean the world to me!!
Sorry, I can't reply individually atm but I want to let you all know that I've read through each and every one of them and I'm so touched by you're words...it reallly is the sweetest thing.
I'm also very grateful (and pleasantly surprised!) that you guys think I'd be able to do justice to the ultimate confrontation between the two leads...
You show more faith than I have for myself, which is the sole reason why I didn't want to carry on the FF-basically, I don't think I'll be able to meet all your expectations. And the truth especially requires thought and understanding of the characters on some other level-something I'm not sure I have right now...
For now, LOVE YOU all! I'll try and reply at some later date, I'm actually away from home right now! Just wanted to let you guys know my reasons for being rude and MIA :)

Much love, hugs and kisses
xo

Edited by nm21 - 11 April 2012 at 3:51am
srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
beautiful

nm21

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
GR8 update & very well written Clap
 finally! Arnav broke d silence..wonder wat Khushi's reaction will be.
thanx for d pm:)

nm21

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
HugThank you guys xx
nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thank you all for previous comments/likes, I updated, I don't know what you guys are going to make of it...let me know please?
Comments/criticisms always welcome xo

Part 5
Truth Hurts.

Silence.

Pin-drop silence.

Yet it wasn't the kind which was uneasy, awkward...

For one, there was a certain relief that could be felt in the ambience. Serenity; tinted by the soundlessness, which enveloped Arnav and Khushi as they faced each other, completely still. As if a weight that had been burdening them had finally been lifted, so many questions answered in a split second...

On the other hand though, maybe the silence only seemed comforting because it remained unacknowledged; the truth was that the revelation had brought about a deeper void, a restlessness which desired another explanation, more words...

Arnav's eyes bore into Khushi's as she returned his unfaltering regard, oblivious to their surroundings, no one to distract their attention as they stood absorbed unequivocally in one another. A clock ticking down seconds in the background...

Though Khushi hadn't moved since Arnav had spoken, internally she had been consumed by a tornado of emotions, a darkness that was gradually overshadowing her. She felt her breath coming short, a shiver brushed up her spine as she jolted, shaken by what she'd heard...

Arnav's every word ringing in her ears.

"Mujhe pata hai...tumhare aur...Shyam ke baare mein.."

She was paralysed to the spot. Her lips closed over air, mute as she struggled to form syllables.  What did he mean? What was it he knew ...and how?

The utter disbelief over his knowing procured question over question in her head, the fact she simply  couldn't bring herself to accept that Arnav actually knew the truth. A truth which she had hidden within the deepest corner of her heart, so far so deep that it being usurped, and more so for Arnav to be the one to know, was something incomprehensible.

There hadn't been anything she'd done to suggest her and Shyam were associated with one another, she'd even physically maintained her distance, and now this sudden admission...

Where had it come from?  

She heard her own voice, a whisper in the far distance, "K-kya?"

Arnav clenched his jaw, anger bubbling with him. Was she really trying to pretend she had no idea what he was talking about? Dammit, why couldn't she just admit to her wrongdoing now that he'd told her she'd been caught red-handed?

He had built up all this courage and finally released it from his system. After all this time, after all this torment he'd suffered, not being able to say anything, not being able to speak his mind, answer Di's questions. Di's tears had been so painful to witness, she was confused, disappointed, in him... in herself. She couldn't reckon with him anymore, couldn't reason with his behaviour and he wouldn't justify his actions. Their relationship was soured; the one person who was aware of his every thought, his every emotion, every little thing to do with him...

All because of Khushi.

He had just wanted to be through with it, get it out of his head, he just wanted her to say something, anything in response. Such a serious allegation, didn't she want to defend herself, why wasn't she defending herself...?

But no, instead she'd just wanted him to elaborate. Had she been innocent, maybe there would have been confusion twisted on her face, yet she stood here astounded by the fact he knew. Guilty, she just wanted him to detail every little thing about their...their sickening relationship.Clearly, there was more to them, she wanted to know how much he knew...

Disgusting.

He grabbed a hold of her arms and she merely blinked at the gesture, "Main jaanta hoon. I know ke tum aur Shyam ek saa-"

He couldn't do it.

He had just wanted to show her that talking about it wouldn't shatter him...but he had failed. Again...

He swallowed, composing himself, "Isiliye ki maine tumse shaadi", his voice getting louder, "Main nahi chahta tha ke Di ko tumse koi bhi khatra ho..." He watchced as her expression remained vacant, her eyes blank, just staring at him. Frustrated by her silence, he pulled her closer, "Samjhi tum?" he spat, before releasing her.

Khushi fell back a step, her eyes slowly lowered to the floor.

Her head throbbed with all the commotion that she was experiencing, a war waged in her head admist the tranquility that surrounded her, her thoughts running haywire in her mind.

It was all making sense now, the past 4 months running through her head. Flasbacks of her most recent memories; her happiness the day she had arrived at the Raizada Mansion for Jiji's wedding. The abrupt hollowness that had overcome her; realising this was the last day they would spend together before Jiji went into a new house, became part of a new family...but then the unexpected had happened.

Arnavji had approached her. He had told her he understood, had dug into his suit pocket and handed her his hankerchief so she could wipe her tears. He had submitted he was there for her and suddenly everything had felt better; strange but soothing...

Then the unexpected happened again, only it wasn't making things better anymore.

Arnavji had dragged her out of the room, only a few hours after showing his concern for her, telling her she'd have to marry him, threatening her at the sake of Jiji's wedding. Her recollection so clear, she winced even now as she mulled over his echoing words, as if it was only yesterday he had said them to her...she'd been heartbroken.

How could she have refused, what else could she have done?

After everything they had shared about Jiji's first alliance, after he himself had apologised to Jiji for holding Khushi back. He knew about the guilt Khushi felt for ruining her day the first time round, and after all of it, after everything he knew; how could he, how dare he put such a condition before her?

Her own dreams were shattered, happiness seemed long forgotten and instead a horrific nightmare started shaping before her eyes, she clenched them tight and opened them but the nightmare wouldn't go away...

She was sure of the consequences, knew of the damage it would cause but she could only watch helplessly as her whole world shattered around her. Jiji hated her, her family despised her, abandoned her. Orphaned in the space of a second..because of what he'd forced her to do. She'd been punished but didn't know what she had done wrong, lost everything that she valued most, lost everyone whom she loved the most. Her own family had doubted her intentions and actions to the extent of forsaking her...and she didn't even get a chance to justify herself.

But today she knew why...she couldn't have made it right, she couldn't have justified herself, she couldn't have acknowledged her mistake...because she hadn't done anything wrong.

Arnavji had lied that day...he didn't understand her; he wasn't there for her...he couldn't even trust her.

And as she stood there in that moment whilst he waited for her answer, finally aware of the truth... it hurt.

If you got this far..thanks for reading Smile
Coming up: Erm...We shall see! Khushi has to respond...doesn't she?
Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the PM List.

Please do comment/like-Criticisms welcome too!

Love xo

Edited by nm21 - 27 May 2012 at 10:45am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123pinklilliesswati2011honeyboney1manasisharmakp123sushanlollipop4udancedanceRRshivani15gd9424Archu61abraxosSunipink.lotusayl123segad...Penknife...kingofmekriti_atharvzaniaxashred12ISensedYou...Rapunzel...tinsel

Go to top