Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ooh I love it. Its well written.
Please add me to your pm list! Would love to read more.

Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it
Can't wait for the next part
Please add the english translation to the conversations
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
AMAZING Start πŸ˜³
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good start.plz continue soon yaar.eager to know what happens next
parilovestv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it rally nyc start plz do cont n plz can u pm me wen u update further ty...
Wah_taj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing start! thnx for d pm
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
fantastic,continue soon πŸ˜‰
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pls add me to ur pm list!!!!
wanna read more of it!!!!
it's jst superb!!!!
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not really that good with replies. But just wanted to say this surpassed my expectations..I had none regarding this FF, was kind of shooting in the dark. Thank you everyone for the comments and/or likes!

Big thanks to the following lovely lot!
he following 38 member(s) liked the above post: swati2011kriti25shine...1423keerthigpet_tu_achudiyaARSHIpush04truth1-1Chezzie13manjusha_92caskere_enigmaRatiKonimonalisa_07vaughnhemvbchandarani1kingofmerhearuhimyarniebabykitzdollfarheen75molten_lavaparidhipoddardarksydeangelpurplekidrimapri12vikaluvsmishSuJaTa790deeps07divanjenny1000brainychild92tinselmollycoddlemoon_mineabisamratgunjan

Originally posted by: nina282

interesting Thank you! x

Originally posted by: darksydeangel

nice update.

but it was written in hindi :(
btw plz plz add me to ur PM list nd PM me part 2πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! I know sorry, didn't think at the time! I'll be updating with the english translation on either pg3/4! Hope you enjoy it just as much. And yes, done and done, updating soon! x

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Wow. Nice opening! Aw, thank you!

Hated how Khushi felt she was unwanted. Hopefully Anjali will tell Arnav that she is fine because Khushi saved her!
Glad that you could relate to the character at some point!
Update soon and do PM me. :) Will do! Update coming soon x

Originally posted by: purplekid

Res!

*edited!*

If you think this is crappy, I would live for you to go over my English papers :P

Loved it!

Haha! Aw, honestly...I really didnt expect this response! Its scary and yet really sweet that you would trust me to do something like that :P I'm sure you're English papers are a thousands time better than something I could ever create!

The part where Anjali and Khushi are praying-brilliant. I feel that even though Arnav and Khushi are both younger than Anjali, they treat her like she is their younger sister... The sequence of events was incredibly choreographed. 'The fact that they had just worshipped the flame, and the thoughts on Khushi's mind... This order led me to believe it had some significance... It was almost as if God had answered her prayers, through the fire. Saving Anjali is the reason they are married... Please please please allow this to be noticed by Arnav and let him see sense!

Wow, I'll be honest, the thought didn't occur to me but it really does agree with the scenario. I've enjoyed reading your views.

Aah! I'm so excited! Please continue soon, and thanks for the pm!

Aw, that's so sweet!  Not a problem, updating shortly! x

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rima

please don't make it like the serial where he doesn't care for her wounds. make him take care of her Thank you for the comment. Haha, sorry won't be able to divulge! x

Originally posted by: mollycoddle

good start Thank you! x

Originally posted by: mjikm1219

Please add me and PM me!

Awesome job! Khushi is so nice. Arnav should understand and trust her, he doesn't understand her though! Sadly. Well hopin MU clear up soon.

Thank you for this comment! I've added you to the list :) x

Originally posted by: farheen75

very interesting...i love the title of your ff...can't wait for the next part. Thank you, glad you liked the title! Updating soon x

Originally posted by: Arshi143

Gd one :) sth like this has to happen! Pm me pla! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the concept :)  I've added you to the list! x

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Beautiful yaar. Do continue... Would love to read more;) and yes PM me for sure.
Ah Jenny!! Won't lie, was elated when I saw your comment. Thank you! So happy to see you here, will definitely PM you. It means alot! x

Originally posted by: kitzdoll

it was a fantstic start dear...pliz pm me for future work...Aw, thank you! Big thanks for the buddy request too. I've added you to the list! Thanks again x

Originally posted by: e_enigma

Ooh I love it. Its well written.

Please add me to your pm list! Would love to read more.
Thank you! I'm touched. I've added you to the list, updating shortly! x

Originally posted by: Usma55

Loved it

Can't wait for the next part
Please add the english translation to the conversations
Thank you for those kind words! That's not a problem. The hindi was only to keep the essence of the characters but for you I will update shortly with an english translation :) Thanks again x

Originally posted by: SuJaTa790

nice start Thank you! x

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

AMAZING Start πŸ˜³ Aw, thanks Sanzz! x

Originally posted by: pri12

awsomeee...loved it Thank you! x [/QUOTE]