Navya

which future track you want

Jaygandh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys in my mind there is some options for future track ,i am giving you which future track i will like please u also tell me

1)  NEXT WEEK NAVYA WILL COME TO KNOW BABAS PLAN AND SHE WILL ACCEPT HIS CHALLENGE

2) RIFT BETWEEN NAVYA AND ANANT BECAUSE OF BABA AND STIILL NAVYA IS LIVING IN HIS HOUSE AND BEAR EACH AND EVERY PAIN FOR HER LOVE AND TRY TO MAKE HER PLACE IN EVERYBODYS HEART LIKE GOO BAHU LIKE GOPI 

3) MU BETWEEN NAVYA AND ANANT AND ANANT WILL SAY GET OUT TO NAVYA AND SHE WILL GO TO MSIHRAS HOUSE LIKE RENUKA

4) MU AND RIFT BETWEEN NAVYA AND ANANT AND NAVYA WILL LEAVE THE HOUSE ON HER OWN AND SHE WILL GO TO #420 FLAT AND SHE WILL START LEAD HER LIFE ON HER OWN 

5) AT THAT TIME OF THE MU DRAMA SOME MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN AND AGAIN NAVYA AND ANANT WILL LEAVE THE HOUSE AND THE WE CAN SEE THEIR SUCCESS ON THEIR OWN 

6) SO MUCH DRAM AND THEN NAVYA WILL CHANGE BAJPAYEE HOUSE  AND THAT LOONIES HOUSE BECOME NAVYA VILLA

IF RIFT IS CONFIRM IN NAVYA THEN I WANT  OPTION 4  OR OPTION 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyasagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what we expecting is not a question... see the track  when before marriage when navya stayed in anants home...  anant is totally   burning in amarsir issue   at the same time navya trapped in trouble   birthday problem , office issue, anniversary problem  shoppingmall  noodles atlast  police station,...  is there any scenes which will give relaxation to our mind...    when all amarsirproblem  solved another problem came with   guddu   all marriage scenes completly spolied by guddu...and holy...   a lot of tension creating scenes...

i am not bashing my serial...  avavtika is not a good writer...new track is completly spolied by her...babas triks on one side  navya is in trouble with bitoos problem   amir sir is always saying to navya   RELAX  NAVYA...yesterday episode   landlord  say to navya RELAX NAVYA...  is navya is born only for tension...when will  we see a tensionless navya...   i watch every bit of navya  ... and observing it   ...   when will cvs know it  ... and they also turn anant in to mute mod...i  am sure next episode they will show some MU between anant and navya...  its a big question to their strong love   ...last episode is there any tensionless scenes... cvs can create lot of cute scenes ... not romantic scenes...   combination scenes with appy ritz ranbir...why cvs are not include  the gang   ... why they are not coming to visit their best friend 
smivas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

track is ok ups and down come in life  but as this is a lovestory that too of anant and navya who has always been there for eachother ,,,rather than leaving the house again,, wont it be better ... as it is high time  ...that

both of them come to know the truth  of what is happening around them and try to stay there and do something for this.. after alll this is today's youth story ... it should not be spoiled with misunderstandings and rift... what messaage wil it give then...

facing the problems together and supporting each other in every thick and thin is what today's couple do. we want anant and navya also to be like that...   they together should change the house entirely so that aage chalke vo khulke saans le sake.

but dont know where the story is heading to ...hope it will show a good turn

FOR ME OPTION 1 , BUT NOT ONLY NAVYA ,ANANT SHOULD ALSO KNOW ABT HIS FAMILY...
Edited by smivas - 12 years ago
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no idea wats gonna happen..but i want option 5😉
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actualy i hav no idea where ths story isw heading but i want it to go like ths, firstly anya should knw the complete truth and they fight against ths truth and sort out them.. after al this they should leav BH and liv a peaceful life alone and maintain a gud relation wth loonies.. but i knw ths cant hapn, stil am 😍 4 ths to hapn..
diyasagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cvs and sp select option no 2      i will choose option no.1   hope not navya but anant will know the truth...  and fight for his love
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First i want anant ll come to knw truth and don't want any MU just bcoz of this stupid evil plans.. I want anant to stand in his decision to work outside instead of working in their own publications and hv to prove their own values... 
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved ur fourth option... If anant departs navya, she shud live her independent life widout being dependent on parents n yes she can move to Flat 420, meanwhile after departing Anant shud get to knw d truth of baba n his family members real face over navya n shud give his piece of mind to dem... later he shud bring  navya back to LM n make evryone excuse for navya Edited by rashvin - 12 years ago
rabianavya thumbnail
i want opyion 5
note
i am carine
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want option 5 & 6.