Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The love & pain we feel (hint-near future):6/4/12

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
                 Hello Guys...!

How are u all? Oh... I know, i know... U all are fine !! After such a beautiful episode who wont be fine...!?!

I loved today's episode a lot. The Love, Hurt, Pain & Anger - everything was shown beautifully... My heart cried for ArHi seeing them in pain Cry (all these are becoz of the creep...Angry grr.. i just HATE him...Angry Hope i will be able to see him dead soon)...BUT, good days are not so far as Shyam's truth revealation to Arnav is around the corner as per Zee's spoiler...Big smile I am really happy now...!!

Today's all ArHi scenes were indicating the near future clearly...

Khushi's silent treatment to Arnav and his frustration because of her ignorance, Arnav missing Khushi a lot as he had not seen her for almost two days... Everything is indicating that after the revealation of the truth, Khushi'll not forgive Arnav so easily (just like Zee said) and she may leave him (as it'll be at the time of the end of their marriage contract marriage)... And he'll repent like hell, miss her a LOT... It'll be very difficult for me to see them in more pain though Arnav deserves it...Cry

When Khushi watching Arnav taking care of Anjali said that its hard to believe that a person who loves and cares for Anjali a lot can be the same person who hates her (Khushi) like anything... My GOD!!! My heart went out for the poor girl at that moment who was craving badly for the Love & Care she deserves from the person she has lost her Heart to and unfortunately she gets nothing but a lot of Hatred from him in return...Cry(oh... its so painful)... Hope destiny will stop playing with ArHi's life soon and give them the beautiful life they deserve...

Seeing Arnav missing Khushi was also really painful... BUT, the worst is yet to come when his pain will be much much more than the pain he is experiencing today...Cry Why did u do this to her, Arnav? Only to drift her away from yourself ?! and to feel pain like hell as a result at the end...?!   *sigh*

Anyways Guys... Lets come to the main point...

The poolside ArHi scene with the dupattas had a hidden meaning about Khushi's actions in near future...

In that scene,,, Arnav was walking by the pool talking to someone on phone about a file. His road got blocked by Khushi's red dupatta which was being hanged there (there was a pink and a green dupatta too...but he noticed the red one only)... Khushi removed the dupatta from his path and thus the pink and green one too as he seemed to be disturbed... He told he not to dry cloths there, but she just ignored him and left that place making Arnav go after her... Arnav who is busy with his own issues (i.e. Anjali. Shyam..etc...) is not noticing Khushi's gentle love (pink and green dupatta) for him now... that means their love is not a easy cute, gentle one... But at last the red dupatta (her powerful love with pain) stopped him from ignoring it... (red indicates Love, Pain, Passion , Anger & Power) and this time his attention really was for it... He tries to hold on to this love (see... he took hold of an edge of the red dupatta and Khushi the other)...

The dupattas here are indicating Khushi's love for Arnav... Her love is always full of pain and passion... Arnav actually changed her gentle Love to a passionate, painful love with the events they had gone through...

Now, he'll get the glimpse of her love as the MU will get cleared... But a deeply hurt Khushi wont give him any chance this time and will treat of silently or may leave him (for time being) taking the feelings along with her not letting him to give them a touch... She is gonna lock her heart for sometime so that Arnav cant enter it...

BUT, eventually she'll forgive him as we all know that...Wink But, Arnav'll surely have a very hard time in getting her LOVE & TRUST back...

Now... What do ya think guys?

Does it makes sense to you? Please tell me... Your comments are very important for me...

P.S. No ArHi... No precap...Disapprove Still, Have A Happy Weekend...Hug

Edited by Geet24 - 08 April 2012 at 6:25pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupmiriam31prathisthabibi_hajiralove_arnavnandaratnaarmanmallikMamLaksammu2Alinaaliihrichaggn_girlredheartrabiacasakitkatkimxyzw231marrtysrach57kriti25lilkrup4unataliahshalinikanaguKhuarvDreamcatcherdhivyshanu.amiAtyayPlovesArshicrazyforarshikitty789purpleloveChicanenancynairshagun-rocksLucyLindaDewSyedaFaizaAemysun2011huny.thebestvidya.sanjayScintillatingswetha_ch..Smita..shivamalahi50archie_79ginacOLGNESEvasharchanan14Shweta_1-Smiles-BarunkidewaniLovely1-FarwiiDobaara-leanne_1983Nightingale...arshiipkkndluvkooltoadPunkin22shagun_sarunStormChaserarshi_karishzafizaniaxSaJanLuv14JWMRKashred12anurao.66bella39stardust---sumana13--moon_mineWater.ragvir.fanbharkhapakpearlChitraFanu17OmNaMaSteOm..Khaleesi..MrDarcyfan.x-bumblebee-x.Omoraboti-.serendipity.-Arshi.Sugi.IPKbones88

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Great Smile! I was eagerly waiting for it.. & guess what? I made a post as well on today's episode; here is the link:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2921299

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=hi50]Great Smile! I was eagerly waiting for it.. & guess what? I made a post as well on today's episode; here is the link:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2921299[/QUOTE]

Thanks DearEmbarrassed

Hey i agree with what u wrote in that post :)

Its really heartbreaking to see her in that position...Broken Heart

sun2011hi50

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet24

[QUOTE=hi50]Great Smile! I was eagerly waiting for it.. & guess what? I made a post as well on today's episode; here is the link:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2921299[/QUOTE]

Thanks DearEmbarrassed

We should hold our hearts for a while & arrange few buckets for near future LOL.. as more to come LOL.. but I'm loving it & happy in a way that the story took a motion.. I hope CVs keep it up next week as well.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hi50

Originally posted by Geet24

Thanks DearEmbarrassed

We should hold our hearts for a while & arrange few buckets for near future LOL.. as more to come LOL.. but I'm loving it & happy in a way that the story took a motion.. I hope CVs keep it up next week as well.. 

Yeah... I also m loving the way the story is moving forward... CVs are doing a great job...

sun2011hi50

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
beautiful analysis

Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

beautiful analysis

Thanks DearEmbarrassed
Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
hey geet ... i was dying to see ur msg seriously day seems incomplete without ur pm ... love u ,ur posts and ur analysisHug
and now coming to ur post its awsum and analysis is also great. agreed with u on all the points.. just loved the scene when khushi said .. "kaisay koi aik shaks aik shaks se itni mohabbat aur doosray se itni nafrat ker sakta hai " (can this line lead khushi to the real reason of arnav being rude???? as he has mentioned twice now that he had been badly hurt by her) and "the dupatta theory" is also 100 % valid as arnav really made her angry young womanWink and (sigh) now his turn to be in pain Ouch to suffer Unhappy (just hate that creep Angry) and yeah things will be better in some tym ...
Big smile

Geet24

Go to top